Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 35)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

cindrella,

sorry cud not reply to u soon...pages are flying so fast that am not able to follow u guys...

honestly...why this show is not able to cope up with audience is that...there are majority of viewrs who wants to see matured love story with family drama, with some sense in to it...

it is llike the saying goes...jab dusera ka ghar jal raha ho to, apna ghar ka chula jalane wala  track hai ye...

they should have kept romance track away from the family..in private..

the story from past 3 tracks are going in a one way traffic...
take kusi, the preacher, next the detective kusi, now the absurd remarriage track...whom are they trying to convince..?
in the process all the characters are getting the bad deal that are important to make up the story...

how long the romance can run the show.? it needs to have substantial foundation to carry on...public is not giving that chance to the cv's...
since last two tracks it is appearing as if asr love is subjected to mockery...his is the only character that is retaining essence till now...how long they will retain it..lets see... 
as divya puts it, he should not  become vodaphone dog..

totally a common man cant appreciate this story line...

Ah, No sweat! I m Sharmi, btw

Tell me about it!

A show cannot have 22 minutes of TFCs with RVs in BG, I anytime prefer drama over senseless eyelocks(I have this about, how long can one stare without blinking ...I digress)

Even I was not happy with DB's character...She had only 4 or 5 sensible scenes rest was chottey, Khana,Pooja,shaadi, ye,inhey (pout n tears applicable everywhere)...If they really wanted 2 show a different dimension of that character, show me their past...wat made ASR and ASR and Anjali as Poojali...How Shyam enetered their life...there are lot 2 explore...but wat v get? slapstick comedy(who needs that in an intense mature story? except to show how ur female lead can shriek n jump?!) , some nowhere-near-to-reality detectivegiri, and nautanki from every other female character

And yes, his is the only character that is retaining the essence...that is why I want him 2 run if they make whiny puppy

@JW-  How about ASR chupa Antartica mein?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasariti4u

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
For now atleast the show needs to be renamed as "Didi Bani Saut" and not "Didi ki Saut". becos it is as if Anji is actually comepeting with khushi for ASR in the show.
payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by ranjitha

have you seen Aptamitra? in that the bhoot gets into the heroine's body and tries to kill the hero... we can have something like that too !!

'is duniya mein jab jab purush mahila par atyachaar karega tab tab main ek naya roop dharan karke aaoongi'.. then khusi will become the ultimate SP bahu !!

I haven't seen dat movie but I have seen Charamukhi(Tamil version), so chalega

Bhoot kya, each character has its own share of MPD...v want ASR ka anth turanth

@bold- Okay, I just imagined her like Vidya Balan in Kahaani poster...ROFLing

yes...this is the  altimate tribute of kusi to the epitome of love mr ASR...by killing him n making his soul rest in peace...

ultimaetly pure love has to end in tragedy...amen..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKSillyPepperriti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
ella can u belive it i hv started watching halwai's show though i dnt find him sexy, mera mann tho BS pe hi laga haiLOL.. I liked bhatakti aatma bettter than IPK female characters yar including kushi.
Yahan tho they hv took away her individuality and made her totally yo yo.
Initially she had a spunk, she also was a flawed character but she was shown to understand and realize her flaws and move on, she was nosy frm before that part has not changed but she wasnt insensitive, ab tho they hv made her way too insensitive.
I hardly even get to see her part of love, kidnap track was a major put off, they dint even show her panic after seeing his blood, now tho i cannot relate at all.

Anjali's character is totally screwed , not sure if they can ever get back that lost sis-bro bond that we liked initially. reminds me of ur first dp, sigh Ouch

Poora story aur characterization ka satyanash hogaya hai iss show mein.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaSillyPepperriti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

have you seen Aptamitra? in that the bhoot gets into the heroine's body and tries to kill the hero... we can have something like that too !!

'is duniya mein jab jab purush mahila par atyachaar karega tab tab main ek naya roop dharan karke aaoongi'.. then khusi will become the ultimate SP bahu !!

I haven't seen dat movie but I have seen Charamukhi(Tamil version), so chalega

Bhoot kya, each character has its own share of MPD...v want ASR ka anth turanth

@bold- Okay, I just imagined her like Vidya Balan in Kahaani poster...ROFLing

yes...this is the  altimate tribute of kusi to the epitome of love mr ASR...by killing him n making his soul rest in peace...

ultimaetly pure love has to end in tragedy...amen..
Yup, instead of heer ranjha dies here, and heer can marry nandhkishore. All happies including us coz we are spared of dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka script for ASR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaranjithaSillyPepperriti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

ella can u belive it i hv started watching halwai's show though i dnt find him sexy, mera mann tho BS pe hi laga haiLOL.. I liked bhatakti aatma bettter than IPK female characters yar including kushi.
Yahan tho they hv took away her individuality and made her totally yo yo.
Initially she had a spunk, she also was a flawed character but she was shown to understand and realize her flaws and move on, she was nosy frm before that part has not changed but she wasnt insensitive, ab tho they hv made her way too insensitive.
I hardly even get to see her part of love, kidnap track was a major put off, they dint even show her panic after seeing his blood, now tho i cannot relate at all.

Anjali's character is totally screwed , not sure if they can ever get back that lost sis-bro bond that we liked initially. reminds me of ur first dp, sigh Ouch

Poora story aur characterization ka satyanash hogaya hai iss show mein.

even I have started watching it.. but on mute...

I love singapore and I get good darshan of it in that show... waise I'm on phone talking to you or Anna at that time...

SBB segment dekha? Arnav buying channe for Kooshi... aand Kooshi is busy folding clothes... yaar iska laundry work 24/7 chalta hain kya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepperriti4u

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Well said ClapClap
payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

cindrella,

sorry cud not reply to u soon...pages are flying so fast that am not able to follow u guys...

honestly...why this show is not able to cope up with audience is that...there are majority of viewrs who wants to see matured love story with family drama, with some sense in to it...

it is llike the saying goes...jab dusera ka ghar jal raha ho to, apna ghar ka chula jalane wala  track hai ye...

they should have kept romance track away from the family..in private..

the story from past 3 tracks are going in a one way traffic...
take kusi, the preacher, next the detective kusi, now the absurd remarriage track...whom are they trying to convince..?
in the process all the characters are getting the bad deal that are important to make up the story...

how long the romance can run the show.? it needs to have substantial foundation to carry on...public is not giving that chance to the cv's...
since last two tracks it is appearing as if asr love is subjected to mockery...his is the only character that is retaining essence till now...how long they will retain it..lets see... 
as divya puts it, he should not  become vodaphone dog..

totally a common man cant appreciate this story line...

Ah, No sweat! I m Sharmi, btw

Tell me about it!

A show cannot have 22 minutes of TFCs with RVs in BG, I anytime prefer drama over senseless eyelocks(I have this about, how long can one stare without blinking ...I digress)

Even I was not happy with DB's character...She had only 4 or 5 sensible scenes rest was chottey, Khana,Pooja,shaadi, ye,inhey (pout n tears applicable everywhere)...If they really wanted 2 show a different dimension of that character, show me their past...wat made ASR and ASR and Anjali as Poojali...How Shyam enetered their life...there are lot 2 explore...but wat v get? slapstick comedy(who needs that in an intense mature story? except to show how ur female lead can shriek n jump?!) , some nowhere-near-to-reality detectivegiri, and nautanki from every other female character

And yes, his is the only character that is retaining the essence...that is why I want him 2 run if they make whiny puppy

@JW-  How about ASR chupa Antartica mein?

well said..
in the present track..DB really got a bad deal...feeling sorry for her...such a worst track written by the writer..they messed her story with the unwanted wooing. the writer has ruined her character as well as the story as a whole..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Go to top