Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 34)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

4 Lions

I love my brothers. Big smile...As a child, every birthday, rakhi and bhaiyya dooj I would be eagerly waiting for the ceremonial tikaa and actually ...truth be toldTongue...for the gifts they gave meTongueLOLLOL...We are demonstrative in varying degrees, they are loving ...but sometimes they are very irritating also...LOLLOL

Now, they are much older. The little brothers who used to think Amitabh and Tom Hanks are fulltoo awesome now think Monica Belluci or Nandita Das are fulltoo awesome...TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...But then I have grown too...and the word 'boys' which earlier was just them...now has a whole new meaning in my lifeTongueBig smile

Some of them are marriedEmbarrassed...and sure their priorities have changed... .and much as we want we cannot create the atmosphere of our childhood...but there is no doubt...I repeat no doubt in my mind that they are still the brothers I grew up with...They love me too.Smile..tomorrow if someone were to harm me they will trash the culprit.

Point I am making is this
A Man's love for his woman and his love for his sister are two totally different things
Just as A Man's love for his woman and his love for his mother are two totally different things

I had and have great patience for Anjali's character...and those few who may have read what I wrote in the Shyam revelation episodes will recollect that...But since that Anjali's character is being twisted and turned beyond recognition

a) She thinks ASR has changed...well what about her!!...when was the last time she asked ASR if he is ok!! Did she conveniently forget that ASR was a hostageOuch...for an extended period of time...he could have been a dead body had it not been for Khushi!!
4 Lions, I am really at a loss as to how you guys and the on screen Raizadas have totally forgotten about the whole hostage dramaShockedShocked...Not one person has bothered to ask ASR or Khushi how they copedOuch...how ASR coped as a hostageOuch...not even NK!!
Is Anjali the only one under trauma...not ASR or Khushi...who were a few seconds away from life being snuffed out of them!!Ouch

b) Anjali thinks ASR's priorities after marriage have changed...ErmmConfused was it not Anjali who arranged the Heer Ranjha drama and many other situations so that ASR could start loving Khushi...so now whatShocked...is this the simple case of "if I am not happy, I will not let you be too?"

c) Anjali thinks ASR lied...what about the zillions of times Anjali has lied to get her way ...i.e. for the sangeet in Akash's marriage...Ouch

d) ASR does not take care of them...then who is taking care of the free loading Anjali Jha and Shyam Jha have unleashed on the Raizada clan since their marriageLOLLOL

e) I totally appreciate that Anjali is under duress...But surely there has to be some reflection...how can she not even for a moment consider that forget Khushi...NK and ASR are saying exactly the same thing, that Shyam is a sleazeball!!...Should there be no thinking on her part!!

f) Anjali ended the scene with a nice line...every thing changed since you my brother stopped answering my questions...Well Anjali...CHUCKLESEmbarrassed...so this is it isnt it...you wanted  Khushi to marry him...but when he did that out of his own volition ...it hurt...and logically so.

But the line you gave him today was a real low, you went back to that time of his marriage to show him his mistake in marrying Khushi...and Barun's expressions on the horror of the statement were outstandingClapClapClap

Am sorry 4 Lions...but Anjali's character is beginning to head south at a disastrous speed!!  There has to be a better way to show her insecurity vis-a-vis Shyam...Most of us viewers understand the shock she has been dealt with and sympathise with her...but there has to be a better way to show thisEmbarrassed...She was a loving, doting, mature sister, having an equally loving, doting, mature brother...You cant' discount that just because of one incident!!

What earlier was a unique, cherished brother-sister bond...now seems self-absorbed, crabby (I am not happy, so you also cannot), hurtful and very suffocating!!!...

As for Anjali demonstrating a most regressive attitude towards her unborn baby the less said the betterOuch...from wanting to kill it without a coherently and sensitively shown reason or monologue, to wanting a boy child like Shyam (There goes Sitara Plus's Satyameva Jayate!!), to not spending a single moment thinking of providing a good life to the child!!...4 Lions, this thinking of hers as per your storyline, is extremely disappointing and regressive!!!...Sure women who feel cheated go under depression but that is why psychiatric/ counselling help is available and there is no shame in itEmbarrassed...I am so glad a lot of mothers I know are not like her...Am so glad a lot of women in similar circumstances are not like her

Whoever is responsible for this track...it is sloppily written, very myopically visualised and very insensitive...4 Lions , you are a producer of a televised product...so try to appreciate that along with accolades...will come brickbacts or from those more discerning viewers...genuine constructive feedback...If you choose to ignore it...its your loss, not oursEmbarrassed

There is a reason why sisters tie rakhis and wives/ lovers/ partners give rings/ wedding bands...What is the message you are intending to give...that married men or men in love should not care about their partners!...He wanted to make Khushi happy...both he and Khushi also went through an emotionally and physically tough time...what is so horrible in that!...This is extremely regressive!!

Separately, thank you for an outstanding episode...it reaffirmed a few belief's of mine that were temporarily shaken:

a) This is at the end of the day, is an often sloppy product of disjointed fantasies...kept afloat by the tremendous talent of its leadsEmbarrassed

b) There is a reason why 879868576653653868965 people connect with Barun and Sanaya ...and not the others (perhaps Abhaas and Abha Parmar are the only serious second in line)

c) There is a reason why I love ASR...and it was on ample show today...a loving husband/ lover...a doting brother...a responsible adult...my heart went out to him when he said "do you want to see me dead"CryCry...Yes, I for one want him to head out of RM...because now, as always, he seems like a punching bag for all.Ouch

d) ASR has and will stand by Khushi...loved the way he told her to relax when their almost kiss (yet again!!) was interrupted by the Raizadas... There you go man!!ClapClap

d) And...Barun...outstanding expressions again...from soft to happy to raw passion to disbelief to upset to worried to hurt to horrified!!...I said this in my Gravitas post, I will say this again...you are the reason for a 25 minute watchSmile...Wish you the best!!Smile...and if that means I don't see you anymore in this...SIGH!!. then so be itEmbarrassed...To quote Jack (Leonardo Di Caprio) from Titanic..."I am too involved now...You jump!...I jump"Embarrassed

PS: The ASR-Khushi temporary milan was amazing...more on that in another post...

Edit: My post on the ASR Khushi milan...that always seems like a mirage

Happy weekend allSmile

plz plz i beg you to post vthis to 4lions or ippknd offiicials.
anjali recent behaviour is extremely sickening & disgusting.
Nomatter what she is going through doesnot at all justify her sobbing & pouting after watching her brother getting intimate with his wife.DeadAngryAngryAngryDeadDead

Anjli has now shown her true colors. She is a mean, selfish, attention seeker , whiny & a gold digger sister living on her brother's money but can't see her brother celebrating his brithday wife in his own roomDeadAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
SP promotes rishta vohee  soach naee, OMG anjali thinking is extremely sickening & disturbing. SP please look into this , CV must show anjali grief in a different manner not this sickening wayDeadDeadDeadDead

Wise say, behind every man success/personality there is a hand of a woman, so anjali's sickening shameless behaviour is behind shaym's creepnessAngryAngryAngryAngry
Hats off to you shaym for tolerating such a shamelss, manupilativ aurat for 3 years. I hope at SPA, they award him the best hubby awardLOLLOLLOL

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by -sylph-

Ok Gurlz will write a topic for our read as no one else will read LOL

Lemme think of a good name but for now how about

Pyaar nibhana Sathiya
Dard ki awaaz, khatam hui Pratigya
Pyaar ka swaad hai pheeka pheeka, main haara haara
Hostage wapas aana nahi
Yeh Shantivan kyun kehlata hai
Ek hazaaron mein mera Aman hai

Big smile

I actually agree with Divs...Lavanya really understood him...she may have started off as overbearing...but towards the end she was very sensitive to him

I vote for all, write on each LOL LOL

I too vote for all...

har topic mein you have to give one idea as to how ASR will die

1. Suicide
2. Car Accident
3. Devdaas style
4. Devi Mayya getting into Khushi and she killing Arnav
5. Heart attck... roz heart pe sab attack karte rehte hain toh heart attack hoga hi na

aha.. i vote for all of the above JW and ranjuLOL

Bus ASR ko uthale bhagwan, nariyal chadaoongi hazaro agarbathi jalaoongi, bus ASR ko is pagal khane se uthale

ok then sakhiyonBig smile

In the language of the man himself ...DEALLOLLOLLOL

each serial ka name will cover a theme and conclude with suggest ways of bumping him off

Gosh we look like such hateli chaman chowkdi girls (this is classic Mumbai language)LOL

PS Sobti if you ever read this ...I respect you too much and that the real reason for this... 

P.S. : ASR, we love you... so we cant see you being a vodafone puppy or crawling from Bathroom to living room to road to temple.. hence we want you to get rid of your khoon choosing family

Barun Sobti: We respect you as an actor and want you to grow. We dont want you to see being a puppet in the hands of GH, hence we want ASR to be bumped off

@JW: Put this disclaimer in each of your posts, else you too will get hate mails soon !! LOL

Ranju - our JW is phamous...she is getting hate mails already LOL

I don't want ASR to commit suicide...he is not coward...mmm Devdaas style is also kinda cowardice... so let it be Devi Maiyya gets into Khushi and tries to kill him by car accident, ASR sees this and gets a heart attack Ouch

@JW- hateli chaman chowkdi girls LOL LOL LOL

have you seen Aptamitra? in that the bhoot gets into the heroine's body and tries to kill the hero... we can have something like that too !!

'is duniya mein jab jab purush mahila par atyachaar karega tab tab main ek naya roop dharan karke aaoongi'.. then khusi will become the ultimate SP bahu !!

hey jw...best idea...of making a post on that.. i am the 1st to jump in...

how about this title...
is des  mein vapas lautake na ana asr...

i vote for DM entering in to kusi and killing ASR..

we all will pay tribute to asr..in true filmy style and his soul will rest in peace...and in turn our troubled souls..

WowLOLLOLLOL

Chalega...sahi naam hai

All the suggestions are taken

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaSillyPepper

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Thankooss dost log

The point is that when you make it so unbelievable that your core audience feels frustrated rather than happy ...there is a problem...here we are on a site typing away...my Mamaji's family (including Mamaji who watch this by the way for ASR...so no her does not have only girl fans)...will simply change the channel

Thats the sad part that no one refuses to even look into forget accept

JW ab tak bohat mazaak hogaya.. lemme write some serious points

1. TRP audience have 100 choices... My father too watches this show for two people: one me, because when I am there he has no choice and ASR, for he loves the characterization and respects the actor... so is my mom.. but the moment they show some crap, my mom switches to BV... and my father anyway has no choice so IPK ho ya BV, ki farq penda??

2. GH has a hidden intention, which we are aware of... so now if TRP comes down many things will come out as results:
 Barun or SaRun are not the TRP pullers
 Sanaya alone could get TRP of 2.8 so what special can Barun do?
 DB is to be blamed for all these.. its all because of her that the track got changed and we are missing ArHi scenes
 Bring back Abhaas... with him comes drama

3. I know the truth.. so do you.. but what about the rest? They dont know what's happening parde ke peeche, oh sorry twitter ke aade... how many times will I or you or Divs give a justification that its the pathetic storyline, followed by worst possible execution thats causing the TRP to dip... Neither Barun nor Sanaya can hold back the audiece if the story is not good... Look at lamp and wick.. none of them in that team knows to act... has that affected their TRP? no, because they are giving audience what they were promised !!!

4. I did know that politics and favorism exists in every industry, but what I have been witnessing from past 3 weeks has left a bad taste in my mouth.. No matter how much I try, I just cannot respect that twitter man !!! *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaJaponicaSillyPepper

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Ranju

I get the point...actually I like Anas Rashid a lot...he is a good actor rey...he was excellent as Prithviraj

Sigh...

I dont know who is to blame here...but ek baat hai...if a variety of section (and even those who like Khushi are upset about the way Khushi has to leave because of an insensitively handled Di track) feel outraged then something is wrong somewhere...

What is upsetting that its only going to get worse from the looks of it...so all our feedback is down the drain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payasa

riti,
bashing ka saval hi nahi...na rahegi baas, na bajegi basuri...asr zinda hi nahi rahega na...kahani mein...

since the kidnapping track, nk proved the best secretary ( like our Primeminister) to  superwoman detective kusi..they sincerely make the best pair...LOL

@bold- ssshhh...LOL

And I 100% agree with you, better be with faltoo community than in intellectual group

cindrella,

sorry cud not reply to u soon...pages are flying so fast that am not able to follow u guys...

honestly...why this show is not able to cope up with audience is that...there are majority of viewrs who wants to see matured love story with family drama, with some sense in to it...

it is llike the saying goes...jab dusera ka ghar jal raha ho to, apna ghar ka chula jalane wala  track hai ye...

they should have kept romance track away from the family..in private..

the story from past 3 tracks are going in a one way traffic...
take kusi, the preacher, next the detective kusi, now the absurd remarriage track...whom are they trying to convince..?
in the process all the characters are getting the bad deal that are important to make up the story...

how long the romance can run the show.? it needs to have substantial foundation to carry on...public is not giving that chance to the cv's...
since last two tracks it is appearing as if asr love is subjected to mockery...his is the only character that is retaining essence till now...how long they will retain it..lets see... 
as divya puts it, he should not  become vodaphone dog..

totally a common man cant appreciate this story line...

Edited by payasa - 23 July 2012 at 4:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

plz plz i beg you to post vthis to 4lions or ippknd offiicials.
anjali recent behaviour is extremely sickening & disgusting.
Nomatter what she is going through doesnot at all justify her sobbing & pouting after watching her brother getting intimate with his wife.Dead

Anjli has now shown her true colors. She is a mean, selfish, attention seeker , whiny & a gold digger sister living on her brother's money but can't see her brother celebrating his brithday wife in his own roomDead
SP promotes rishta vohee  soach naee, OMG anjali thinking is extremely sickening & disturbing. SP please look into this , CV must show anjali grief in a different manner not this sickening wayDead

Wise say, behind every man success/personality there is a hand of a woman, so anjali's sickening shameless behaviour is behind shaym's creepnessAngry
Hats off to you shaym for tolerating such a shamelss, manupilativ aurat for 3 years. I hope at SPA, they award him the best hubby awardLOLLOLLOL
ummm relaxBig smile The font size shows ur disappointment.
ithni bhi buri nahi yar. And even if she is, that doesnt justify Shyam's lechery .

The CVs are just nt able to handle things well, they are forcing things and messing it up.
Hope they will learn and improvise.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaJaponicaJWMRKSillyPepper

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Ranju

I get the point...actually I like Anas Rashid a lot...he is a good actor rey...he was excellent as Prithviraj

Sigh...

I dont know who is to blame here...but ek baat hai...if a variety of section (and even those who like Khushi are upset about the way Khushi has to leave because of an insensitively handled Di track) feel outraged then something is wrong somewhere...

What is upsetting that its only going to get worse from the looks of it...so all our feedback is down the drain

oops sowieee yaar that character is too lame for me to even think how that actor is !!! I like bad boys... just my POV.. with all respect to Anas...

yes I too see it getting worse... As teju said, they have still not started to show the matured part of this love story... either they fight like cats and dogs or get separated... Where's the 'LOVE' part of the story

Gul has a wrong conception that if they show Con, the story ends there... building trust in a relationship is bigger than showing con...

Showing con is easy when you have a jodi with a cracking chemsitry.. but build of trust needs good script and direction... they have innumerable tracks to show... and here they are showing us missess in kisses as if these two are 8 year old kids !!!

Edited by ranjitha - 23 July 2012 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSillyPepper

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Thankooss dost log

The point is that when you make it so unbelievable that your core audience feels frustrated rather than happy ...there is a problem...here we are on a site typing away...my Mamaji's family (including Mamaji who watch this by the way for ASR...so no her does not have only girl fans)...will simply change the channel

Thats the sad part that no one refuses to even look into forget accept

JW ab tak bohat mazaak hogaya.. lemme write some serious points

1. TRP audience have 100 choices... My father too watches this show for two people: one me, because when I am there he has no choice and ASR, for he loves the characterization and respects the actor... so is my mom.. but the moment they show some crap, my mom switches to BV... and my father anyway has no choice so IPK ho ya BV, ki farq penda??

2. GH has a hidden intention, which we are aware of... so now if TRP comes down many things will come out as results:
 Barun or SaRun are not the TRP pullers
 Sanaya alone could get TRP of 2.8 so what special can Barun do?
 DB is to be blamed for all these.. its all because of her that the track got changed and we are missing ArHi scenes
 Bring back Abhaas... with him comes drama

3. I know the truth.. so do you.. but what about the rest? They dont know what's happening parde ke peeche, oh sorry twitter ke aade... how many times will I or you or Divs give a justification that its the pathetic storyline, followed by worst possible execution thats causing the TRP to dip... Neither Barun nor Sanaya can hold back the audiece if the story is not good... Look at lamp and wick.. none of them in that team knows to act... has that affected their TRP? no, because they are giving audience what they were promised !!!

4. I did know that politics and favorism exists in every industry, but what I have been witnessing from past 3 weeks has left a bad taste in my mouth.. No matter how much I try, I just cannot respect that twitter man !!! *sigh*

u are scarring me ranju...what is all this drama about...Ouch it sounds sickning...

Go to top