Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 33)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by JWMRK

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by cindrella255

Ok Gurlz will write a topic for our read as no one else will read LOL

Lemme think of a good name but for now how about

Pyaar nibhana Sathiya
Dard ki awaaz, khatam hui Pratigya
Pyaar ka swaad hai pheeka pheeka, main haara haara
Hostage wapas aana nahi
Yeh Shantivan kyun kehlata hai
Ek hazaaron mein mera Aman hai

Big smile

I actually agree with Divs...Lavanya really understood him...she may have started off as overbearing...but towards the end she was very sensitive to him

I vote for all, write on each LOL LOL

I too vote for all...

har topic mein you have to give one idea as to how ASR will die

1. Suicide
2. Car Accident
3. Devdaas style
4. Devi Mayya getting into Khushi and she killing Arnav
5. Heart attck... roz heart pe sab attack karte rehte hain toh heart attack hoga hi na

aha.. i vote for all of the above JW and ranjuLOL

Bus ASR ko uthale bhagwan, nariyal chadaoongi hazaro agarbathi jalaoongi, bus ASR ko is pagal khane se uthale

ok then sakhiyonBig smile

In the language of the man himself ...DEALLOLLOLLOL

each serial ka name will cover a theme and conclude with suggest ways of bumping him off

Gosh we look like such hateli chaman chowkdi girls (this is classic Mumbai language)LOL

PS Sobti if you ever read this ...I respect you too much and that the real reason for this... 

P.S. : ASR, we love you... so we cant see you being a vodafone puppy or crawling from Bathroom to living room to road to temple.. hence we want you to get rid of your khoon choosing family

Barun Sobti: We respect you as an actor and want you to grow. We dont want you to see being a puppet in the hands of GH, hence we want ASR to be bumped off

@JW: Put this disclaimer in each of your posts, else you too will get hate mails soon !! LOL

Ranju - our JW is phamous...she is getting hate mails already LOL

I don't want ASR to commit suicide...he is not coward...mmm Devdaas style is also kinda cowardice... so let it be Devi Maiyya gets into Khushi and tries to kill him by car accident, ASR sees this and gets a heart attack Ouch

@JW- hateli chaman chowkdi girls LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasaranjitha

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

di lies and goes meet shyam who tried to kill arnav, kushi lies and leaves him and goes to maika, he will be like a vodafone hutch dog behind bth these selfless ladies woo ing bth of them.
wah wah.. Can i ever sign up for a better script than this

How about showing kushi and arnav finally having a decent convo and splitting and deciding to divorce as kushi mostly doesnt love him, and then show him have all the properties on anjali , kushi and rest of the family and leave them and go somewhere where none can reach him, kushi can then marry NK like how others want and stay happily ever aftr.. Show bandh karo yar
LOLLOLLOL divs relax dear...waise agar yeh bhi hua then also we will get lot of arnav bashing post here... well he really seem to be so not loved in this show..Cry

riti,
bashing ka saval hi nahi...na rahegi baas, na bajegi basuri...asr zinda hi nahi rahega na...kahani mein...

since the kidnapping track, nk proved the best secretary ( like our Primeminister) to  superwoman detective kusi..they sincerely make the best pair...LOL

ranjithaSillyPepper

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Pyaar nibhana Sathiya
Hostage wapas aana nahi

Big smile

I actually agree with Divs...Lavanya really understood him...she may have started off as overbearing...but towards the end she was very sensitive to him

I too vote for all...

1. Suicide
2. Car Accident
3. Devdaas style
5. Heart attck... roz heart pe sab attack karte rehte hain toh heart attack hoga hi na

Bus ASR ko uthale bhagwan, nariyal chadaoongi hazaro agarbathi jalaoongi, bus ASR ko is pagal khane se uthale

each serial ka name will cover a theme and conclude with suggest ways of bumping him off

Gosh we look like such hateli chaman chowkdi girls (this is classic Mumbai language)LOL

PS Sobti if you ever read this ...I respect you too much and that the real reason for this... 

P.S. : ASR, we love you... so we cant see you being a vodafone puppy or crawling from Bathroom to living room to road to temple.. hence we want you to get rid of your khoon choosing family

Barun Sobti: We respect you as an actor and want you to grow. We dont want you to see being a puppet in the hands of GH, hence we want ASR to be bumped off

@JW: Put this disclaimer in each of your posts, else you too will get hate mails soon !! LOL

I don't want ASR to commit suicide...he is not coward...mmm Devdaas style is also kinda cowardice... so let it be Devi Maiyya gets into Khushi and tries to kill him by car accident, ASR sees this and gets a heart attack Ouch

have you seen Aptamitra? in that the bhoot gets into the heroine's body and tries to kill the hero... we can have something like that too !!

'is duniya mein jab jab purush mahila par atyachaar karega tab tab main ek naya roop dharan karke aaoongi'.. then khusi will become the ultimate SP bahu !!

payasaSillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

riti,
bashing ka saval hi nahi...na rahegi baas, na bajegi basuri...asr zinda hi nahi rahega na...kahani mein...

since the kidnapping track, nk proved the best secretary ( like our Primeminister) to  superwoman detective kusi..they sincerely make the best pair...LOL

@bold- ssshhh...LOLLOLLOLLOL

And I 100% agree with you, better be with faltoo community than in intellectual group

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payasa

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Pyaar nibhana Sathiya
Hostage wapas aana nahi

Big smile

I too vote for all...

1. Suicide
2. Car Accident
3. Devdaas style

have you seen Aptamitra? in that the bhoot gets into the heroine's body and tries to kill the hero... we can have something like that too !!

'is duniya mein jab jab purush mahila par atyachaar karega tab tab main ek naya roop dharan karke aaoongi'.. then khusi will become the ultimate SP bahu !!

hey jw...best idea...of making a post on that.. i am the 1st to jump in...

how about this title...
is des  mein vapas lautake na ana asr...

i vote for DM entering in to kusi and killing ASR..

we all will pay tribute to asr..in true filmy style and his soul will rest in peace...and in turn our troubled souls..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaJWMRKSillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

I haven't seen dat movie but I have seen Chandramukhi(Tamil version), so chalega

Bhoot kya, each character has its own share of MPD...v want ASR ka anth turanth

@bold- Okay, I just imagined her like Vidya Balan in Kahaani poster...ROFLing

Edited by cindrella255 - 23 July 2012 at 5:10am

payasaranjitha

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Thankooss dost log

The point is that when you make it so unbelievable that your core audience feels frustrated rather than happy ...there is a problem...here we are on a site typing away...my Mamaji's family (including Mamaji who watch this by the way for ASR...so no her does not have only girl fans)...will simply change the channel

Thats the sad part that no one refuses to even look into forget accept

SillyPepper

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wavvv Sathu never fails to impress me with her writing... 3 people gave updates about SBB and SBS but none could bring in an effect that Sathu did.. wavv simply wavvv

SillyPepper

Go to top