Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 26)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by riti4u

I see many familiar ppl here...Hug how is everyone doin... if barun quits ..I quit too.. thats it..but I am addicted to seeing him daily on my screen..uss obsession ka kya karun...Stern Smile

Hey riti dear Hug

Barun will not quit now riti... so we quitting is also not possible

This track will give him good scope to show how good an actor he is and the positive points about this track ends there !!!

So P7 segment dekha? Khushi is leaving to GH

segment nhi dekha ranju but I read mishti spoiler that was really disappointing one..
when your man needs you most ,you lie and walk away...is this soch nayi...Ouch
di lies and goes meet shyam who tried to kill arnav, kushi lies and leaves him and goes to maika, he will be like a vodafone hutch dog behind bth these selfless ladies woo ing bth of them.
wah wah.. Can i ever sign up for a better script than this

How about showing kushi and arnav finally having a decent convo and splitting and deciding to divorce as kushi mostly doesnt love him, and then show him have all the properties on anjali , kushi and rest of the family and leave them and go somewhere where none can reach him, kushi can then marry NK like how others want and stay happily ever aftr.. Show bandh karo yar

yaar I agree

Khushi and Arnav should sit and decide that they are not made for each other and part away...

Khushi and NK can marry each other.. Khushi understands NK's words even before he opens his mouth.. NK always stands for Khushijee

Rahi baat Arnav ki, toh he has two options: either crawl from road to temple or run away to Antartica... and if he is a Harvard grad, he will choose the second option

oh he has one more option...I will give him my address...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaSillyPepper

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
So when is teej?? I guess last yr teej epi had already been aired by now ..

Shyam might come back for teej episode

SillyPepperriti4u

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

di lies and goes meet shyam who tried to kill arnav, kushi lies and leaves him and goes to maika, he will be like a vodafone hutch dog behind bth these selfless ladies woo ing bth of them.

How about showing kushi and arnav finally having a decent convo and splitting and deciding to divorce as kushi mostly doesnt love him, and then show him have all the properties on anjali , kushi and rest of the family and leave them and go somewhere where none can reach him, kushi can then marry NK like how others want and stay happily ever aftr.. Show bandh karo yar

Ola ladeej!
Don't know about the segment but if it is the case then I wholeheartedly agree to your second para

Lot of people want ASR to go mad, to fall in Kh's feet  etc etc ...coz ASR does not deserve her...if ASR does not deserve her, be it...he also does not deserve a wife who even after realizing wat she means to him and decides to walk out...let her marry NK or Happyji, I could care less...I don't want to see him as a whiny puppy , which most want...I want him 2 let Kh go on his own

ANd about Anjali, She deserves none, least of all a brother like him...I would say , let her live in bliss with her twitchy hubby with all her bro's hard-earned money,organize poojas to bless her hubby with new set of twitches n cheesy shayaris to hit on random girls!

Let ASR run away from this mad,stupid lot , renounce worldly pleasures and become saint!
(Okay,last line is not at all my wish...LOL dat too when Bissters r here!)

Edited by cindrella255 - 23 July 2012 at 2:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

I see many familiar ppl here...Hug how is everyone doin... if barun quits ..I quit too.. thats it..but I am addicted to seeing him daily on my screen..uss obsession ka kya karun...Stern Smile

ChokriHug (chokri is a cute Hindi word to decribe a girl)

Its called ASRomaniaLOLLOL...
Hug you knw we made totally different posts at the same time in this forum...LOL
but still I loved your post...Tongue 
I know most of us are suffering from ASRomania...
I really loved dialogue you used from titanic...YOU JUMP ,I JUMP...
same case here... as I am also too involved now...Wink

Cheers Big smile

Riti,

I think you know me this much and I know you too ...that we are friends first...who by the way like a serial and a lead.

Our friendship is more importantSmile...Friends debate nahi karenge to kaun karega

And I liked your post too, only that this time I thought differently
aww thats so sweet... Hug yeh lo ... yes friends first.. and i am really glad to join IF to be able to get friends like you,ranju and divs...Hug
Listening to old RK songs,... his sad songs always remind me of ASR and I was listening to chingari koi bhadke ..and I remember your post...well that was one of your gems...
RIP RK
Cheers Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

yeah but teej was yesterday..but in IPK calendar dont knw when...D'oh..last yr teej episode had shyam revelation as anjali's husband and now I guess this time it will be his entry...Ouch
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

yes the whole world feels Arnav doesnt deserve Khushi... toh good.. not everybody can get a woman like Khushi who is so selfless... Arnav's hard luck.. let her move on...

Arnav should move out of RM... he doesnt need any of these people who ust use him ... jab pyaar dene ki baari aati hain, toh everybody, including laxmijee gets more love than Arnav.. so why should be suffer har din for these blood suckers? he can stay alone... its not difficult... he is used to it !!!!

@JW: yaar BS has got the best role on Indian Television.. this character still has many layers, that are untouched... I had great hopes, that with BS' return I will get to witness all that.. but Mr.GH has other plans.. ab kya kar sakte hain???
Between any idea, why BS is the target of all eyes?????

Ranju

I have no answer to why the writer or screenplay writer here are so averse to ASR being projected well, Khushi being projected sensibly and ASR-Khushi to come to the fore

But if I see what writing is done elsewhere then I am not surprisedLOLLOL

Barun Sobti is actually in a karo to bhi maro na karo to bhi maro situation

The guy loves his wife...so everyone else can take a hike
The guy works well ...so even if you give him a bad script, the scripting can take a hike
They guy invests well in a role...so even if you give him shoddy scenes, he makes his character stand out with his expressions, so any change to his character board can take a hike

So I think he does what he does best...chup chaap apna kaam karo aur biwi ke paas ghar jaao.SmileSmile

My respect for him as a person is because of the above

I have always believed that, every writer, when he pens down a story, should be as fair as possible to every character in his story...

But GH is doing now is just the opposite of it... You know the entire story, so will not discuss it here...

I was telling Divs, the other day, its good that Barun is not part of any social networking websites... nor is he part of any cheap publicity stunts...

Kal somebody was asking me if I like AsR or Barun more and my immediate response was Barun... he may not be the most handsome person in the world, but he's one of the most genuine people I have seen on screen !!!

He doesnt maska lagao for anybody, nor does he tries to promote himself... he fives his 100% to his character and his circle of concern ends there... and baba goes ghar to his wife... how many people lead such a simple life yaar??

hmm I can write a thesis on him...

Back to IPK, I have started chanting just one thing everyday "Dear ASR, neither your sis nor your wife deserves you... you come to me baby" Embarrassed

the three of you write so fast yaarLOLLOL...

I like ASR more because all said and done I dont know Barun...but what is seen in the public space is very dignified, decent and relatable...I really hope he does well in lifeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaSillyPepperriti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Shyam is going bald kya??? lolz he has tweeted about it...

yaar yeh love story hain ya Ra.1?

teej pe Khushi vrat ni rakheki kya???

geeta ne bataya hain oh kii Amma will first get to know about ArHi marriage !!! lo ab Arnav ko padega danda even in GH !!

SillyPepperriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Ola ladeej!
Don't know about the segment but if it is the case then I wholeheartedly agree to your second para

Lot of people want ASR to go mad, to fall in Kh's feet  etc etc ...coz ASR does not deserve her...if ASR does not deserve her, be it...he also does not deserve a wife who even after realizing wat she means to him and decides to walk out...let her marry NK or Happyji, I could care less...I don't want to see him as a whiny puppy , which most want...I want him 2 let Kh go on his own

ANd about Anjali, She deserves none, least of all a brother like him...I would say , let her live in bliss with her twitchy hubby with all her bro's hard-earned money,organize poojas to bless her hubby with new set of twitches n cheesy shayaris to hit on random girls!

Let ASR run away from this mad,stupid lot , renounce worldly pleasures and become saint!
(Okay,last line is not at all my wish...LOL dat too when Bissters r here!)
Loved your reply...yeah ASR just leave everything and ok dont become saint..I will give you my address,you cn come to me..Wink and then all will be happy...specially me...LOL

on a serious note..I dont want him to go after her too... I mean what more proof he has to give of his love..

payasaSillyPepper

Go to top