Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 22)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by JWMRK

@JW - tamatar - first thing i wrote in the AT was bhaag Barun bhaaag - purely for selfish reasons, so that i could skip watching Saathiya lite

Tamatar to hai
I want Barun to quit for multiple reasons...and even Sanaya...they both deserve much better than this merry go round.
Both are pushing 30s...they have a limited prime time acting span, if you know what I mean...its time they take a call...am being really serious hereSmile
OK was around to see if you respond...
now sleep calls,...its a tight week ahead...will PM you some thoughts tomorrowsSmileSmile

Okay - night night JW and I know what you mean by the calls

@sree - remarriage was always on the cards, shyam coming back was always on the cards, Kh going back to RM was a given because of 6 month clause and SP nuns - what wasnt on the cards was separation again after 2 months of showtime being apart amidst a total anjhalli meltdown disaster. She is being forced to leave because of selfishness, shyam is back due to selfishness - sloppy shortcut storytelling to force a situation.

thats really disappointing track...Cry separation so soon...I mean TRP trend also indicate people love them when they are together ,then why are they going fr TRP suicide when they have just regained some of their viewers back...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

@sree - remarriage was always on the cards, shyam coming back was always on the cards, Kh going back to RM was a given because of 6 month clause and SP nuns - what wasnt on the cards was separation again after 2 months of showtime being apart amidst a total anjhalli meltdown disaster. She is being forced to leave because of selfishness, shyam is back due to selfishness - sloppy shortcut storytelling to force a situation.

@bold agree. Khushi leaving RM is kind of victory of evil and deception in a way. 
Again I agree anjali fiasco was not designed properly and has lot of loopholes.Confused It kind of severed the bro sis bond for many. 

But I think 'khushi lying to arnav' is the key point here. So that makes Arnav - khushi rendezvous possible in GH/ Arnav can either visit her or may be even stay with her for few days. So I think khushi lying part is added brilliantly to avoid any separation of leads physically as of now or else they could have shown khushi leaving RM once the contract is over leaving a bitterness in arhi relation.

momma1128

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JWMRK

@JW - tamatar - first thing i wrote in the AT was bhaag Barun bhaaag - purely for selfish reasons, so that i could skip watching Saathiya lite

Tamatar to hai
I want Barun to quit for multiple reasons...and even Sanaya...they both deserve much better than this merry go round.
Both are pushing 30s...they have a limited prime time acting span, if you know what I mean...its time they take a call...am being really serious hereSmile
OK was around to see if you respond...
now sleep calls,...its a tight week ahead...will PM you some thoughts tomorrowsSmileSmile

Okay - night night JW and I know what you mean by the calls

Anu,

when a couple breaks and makes every few days, one begins to question their credibility towards one another...phew

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

@bold agree. Khushi leaving RM is kind of victory of evil and deception in a way. 
Again I agree anjali fiasco was not designed properly and has lot of loopholes.Confused It kind of severed the bro sis bond for many. 

But I think 'khushi lying to arnav' is the key point here. So that makes Arnav - khushi rendezvous possible in GH/ Arnav can either visit her or may be even stay with her for few days. So I think khushi lying part is added brilliantly to avoid any separation of leads physically as of now or else they could have shown khushi leaving RM once the contract is over leaving a bitterness in arhi relation.

I would disagree.  If she is leaving to make sure that ASR and Anjali relationship is in tact, then it is not triumph over evil - it is self sacrifice.  And again, if Kh has to lie to get out of the house, either by saying that she does not love him (after the hug we saw on Friday, after everything we saw from her for 2 months) or if she lies about Buaji being sick because she KNOWS he will not let her go, either instance dilutes their love story.  There was no bitterness in their relationship after kidnap, and that is what made me so damn angry when the contract was brought up the way it was.  It made no damn sense and was only done so they could shift the story for DKS.  After all they said to each other and all they understood, that conversation was stupid and then the CVs did damage control because the audience was left scratching their heads saying what the hell just happened after pledging that hamesha hamesha stuff.

ASR will go and get her but against this backdrop, it is ridiculous.

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

I would disagree.  If she is leaving to make sure that ASR and Anjali relationship is in tact, then it is not triumph over evil - it is self sacrifice.  And again, if Kh has to lie to get out of the house, either by saying that she does not love him (after the hug we saw on Friday, after everything we saw from her for 2 months) or if she lies about Buaji being sick because she KNOWS he will not let her go, either instance dilutes their love story.  There was no bitterness in their relationship after kidnap, and that is what made me so damn angry when the contract was brought up the way it was.  It made no damn sense and was only done so they could shift the story for DKS.  After all they said to each other and all they understood, that conversation was stupid and then the CVs did damage control because the audience was left scratching their heads saying what the hell just happened after pledging that hamesha hamesha stuff.

ASR will go and get her but against this backdrop, it is ridiculous.

Ditto...this is beginning to get frustrating...and no the answer to that is not shut up and watch or change.

this is about reducing what could have been good to what is insensible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128Infofan

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

LOL..thanks much

Thats so cute!Smile
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
JW thats an awesome post..

All im interested now is when is Barun quitting this show.
This is still a one sided love story if u ask me, im yet to see the love the subtle emotional love scenes frm female lead..

Probably it was only LA who understood everyone to some xtent LOL

Go to top