Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 21)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by momma1128

@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">Sorry to butt in..Which spoiler?Confused</font>

mishti's latest - it is a disaster
all this done to bring the return of shyam before any other thing is sorted
anjali is lying to meet snake - great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">Sorry to butt in..Which spoiler?Confused</font>

I wish someone at least considers the frustration a lot of viewers face

Its very very disappointingOuch...

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

</div><font color="#ff0000">LOL...you my friend are good...and you know thatSmile</font>

LOL<div>

DRAT!!
Its the same bechari sacrificing for all...phew forget soch wohi...its regressive and frankly I dont see the point then in being in love...love is to be with someone for good or for worse,...what possible good can come out of this...Abhaas Mehta's entry?...why cant they achieve that in a more strategic way like he sues them or something
Anu...I actually am upset with myself for investing in thisOuch

that is what the generall sentiment of the forum is - we have been taken for a ride
she is not leaving because of her rights or anything else...she is leaving so that asr doesnt have to make a choice

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

</div><font color="#ff0000">LOL...you my friend are good...and you know thatSmile</font>

LOL<div>

DRAT!!
Its the same bechari sacrificing for all...phew forget soch wohi...its regressive and frankly I dont see the point then in being in love...love is to be with someone for good or for worse,...what possible good can come out of this...Abhaas Mehta's entry?...why cant they achieve that in a more strategic way like he sues them or something
Anu...I actually am upset with myself for investing in thisOuch

that is what the generall sentiment of the forum is - we have been taken for a ride
she is not leaving because of her rights or anything else...she is leaving so that asr doesnt have to make a choice

I agree...had she left because she wantd to I will still buy it...but the whole sacrifice thing is sad.

I so wish BS quits this...or I quit getting addicted to his acting

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@JW - tamatar - first thing i wrote in the AT was bhaag Barun bhaaag - purely for selfish reasons, so that i could skip watching Saathiya lite

JWMRK

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Got it from twitter. Thanks! 

Think its a good spoiler for me.

Finally shyam is back. Thank god. I think I was the only one around here who missed shyam badly.

As per the spoler, remarriage is on cards. so Khushi leaving RM even better. Hope they do not drag the seperation. I am starved of arhi moments ever since kidnapping track
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

@JW - tamatar - first thing i wrote in the AT was bhaag Barun bhaaag - purely for selfish reasons, so that i could skip watching Saathiya lite

Tamatar to hai

I want Barun to quit for multiple reasons...and even Sanaya...they both deserve much better than this merry go round.

Both are pushing 30s...they have a limited prime time acting span, if you know what I mean...its time they take a call...am being really serious hereSmile

OK was around to see if you respond...

now  sleep calls,... its a tight week ahead...will PM you some thoughts tomorrowsSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicamomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Tamatar to hai
I want Barun to quit for multiple reasons...and even Sanaya...they both deserve much better than this merry go round.
Both are pushing 30s...they have a limited prime time acting span, if you know what I mean...its time they take a call...am being really serious hereSmile
OK was around to see if you respond...
now sleep calls,...its a tight week ahead...will PM you some thoughts tomorrowsSmileSmile

Okay - night night JW and I know what you mean by the calls

@sree - remarriage was always on the cards, shyam coming back was always on the cards, Kh going back to RM was a given because of 6 month clause and SP nuns - what wasnt on the cards was separation again after 2 months of showtime being apart amidst a total anjhalli meltdown disaster. She is being forced to leave because of selfishness, shyam is back due to selfishness - sloppy shortcut storytelling to force a situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKriti4u

Go to top