Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 20)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

You have llaced this post with so much maturiy it was almost like your voice was soft throughout the entire post. I feel a bit less angry I suppose and more hurt, hurt that a show WE have followed as a forum as fans or as individuals has come to such a point where we feel the need to degrade characters. Friday has most definitely been the limit, this woman has been spoon fed for far too long, her clingyness has always been odd but now its plain darn sick. I dont think I have ever felt this way for any sort of chracter even the ones in Ektas dramas. Anjali needs to learn the real world and I really thought thats what the CVs were going to do but we have been proeven yet again.

A marvelous post <3

Hey thanks much

Appreciate your gestureSmile

On a personal note I do not like being offensive or indulging in profanity...as for the serial...its fiction and has a limited role in my life

I can understand the frustration...and its really sad that despite such a strong feedback ...for quite some time now...the powers that be brush it off as a crazed voice of of fans

Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Originally posted by momma1128

JW - you read my mind - I was busy ranting in my postLOL
I lost it for Anjali today. She is butchered. He is a different Chotte since he got married - so why are you having issues with the change now. The only thing that I think is, it is because you need to be the center of his universe because your universe is miserable right now, and he can't give you that. What should have been a chance to prove what she is made of is turning into an opportunity to turn anjali into a manipulative self absorbed sister. i don't see how they can fix my view of her.

Thanks much AnuSmile
From one tamatar to anotherBig smile
You post was brilliant and I left some thoughts there
Am totally with you on the bold...what could have been a soch nayi is now a terribly executed soch wohi
Sigh
Thanks

Since you are here, I read ur comments on my post.   Thank you!

I saw the new spoiler. ArHi was already separated by a kidnapping, and while it was not part of the origginal vision, it is now a part of the story that the audience cannot ignore because it was during that judaai that each lead reflected and admitted they were in love. The audience remembers that even if the PH is behaving like that was mind erased and never happened. It was very important. To have a separation now, TRP suicide.

I sum up the spoiler as anjali lie, khushi lie, shyam on the sly, asr die. Soch nahin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoJWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by ranjitha

I think Khushi should never come back from GH... if after Arnav wooing her so much she can still aarmse leave him, then jaane do yaar... he will not crawl from road to temple... and he cant keep redeeming himself all through his life... so jaane do... she might not need you Arnie boy

Arnav should get Shtam back and let him do PDA with Anji... phir Anji ka jo hona hain ho... he did try to make her life better... agar use ni chahiye toh jaane do yaar... uski life... uski marzi.. once Shyam comes back, he will not even bother to see if chote is even alive or not...

Khushi should get married to NK... he's the best life partner for her... he understands her very well and she can always stay happy with him

Arnav should go out of India... sydney.. USA jaha chahe jaaye... bas ladkiyon se door rahe ...

Yours truly

DISAPPOINTED ARHI FAN

Arnav should come to UK.

We will take good care of him and keep him safe from Poison Ivy(Poojali)'s clutches! 

LOLLOL no ladkis around him pleeezzz.. he has had enuf of it... let him stay alone...
Anjali use samajhti nahin.. khushi use samajhna ni chahti.. one woman is busy acting as if she's the first woman to have become pregnant in the world and other woman is busy with her laundry work all the time Confused

LOL

No worries on that score, Hum UK branch of IF use acchi tarah samjhte hain!

And we will keep all OTHER ladkis away, you can join us if you want...Big smile

But on a serious note, yes he should leave and let his lazy crazy sister and the lazy Raizadas fend for themselves.

LOLLOL..this discussion is cute and funny ...

Carry on girlsBig smile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JWMRK

JW - you read my mind - I was busy ranting in my postLOL
I lost it for Anjali today. She is butchered. He is a different Chotte since he got married - so why are you having issues with the change now. The only thing that I think is, it is because you need to be the center of his universe because your universe is miserable right now, and he can't give you that. What should have been a chance to prove what she is made of is turning into an opportunity to turn anjali into a manipulative self absorbed sister. i don't see how they can fix my view of her.

Thanks much AnuSmile
From one tamatar to anotherBig smile
You post was brilliant and I left some thoughts there
Am totally with you on the bold...what could have been a soch nayi is now a terribly executed soch wohi
Sigh
Thanks

Since you are here, I read ur comments on my post.   Thank you!

I saw the new spoiler. ArHi was already separated by a kidnapping, and while it was not part of the origginal vision, it is now a part of the story that the audience cannot ignore because it was during that judaai that each lead reflected and admitted they were in love. The audience remembers that even if the PH is behaving like that was mind erased and never happened. It was very important. To have a separation now, TRP suicide.

I sum up the spoiler as anjali lie, khushi lie, shyam on the sly, asr die. Soch nahin.

Hey RockstarBig smile...can I call you oneSmile

Thanks

Amidst laundy, cooking and social calls my manic Sunday is over and I am spentLOLLOL

I feel bad that I cannot respond to all ..phew

Hows it going...the pleasure is all mine...you as usual made a terrific post

Anu ...I dont know of the spoiler...what say??...who gives this...the PH??

...I get online and go to the my post section and respond...its my disadvantage in some ways that I dont check the other stuffOuch

Am I reading you that a separation is on the cards...feels line a punchOuch

momma1128

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by sree07

Now I read the post without skimming.Clap

I wish they could have shown anjali angry over khushi for what happened rather than anjali getting insecure about arnav-khushi relation ship. I think that would have worked for me. As of now Anjali - Arnav scenes creeps me out. I was better earlier. Confused

Sree,

That's what I've been saying ever since Anji was demanding attention. If she said "I hate khushi" it would have made more sense. By constantly comparing herself with Khushi she's coming off as a jealous GF. Maybe it's cv's or DBi not being to portray properly but I just can't connect with her nor feel sorry for her.

Siri, I think they have to show the fact that Anjali does not approve\like khushi. Then the insecurity makes sense. Brother is supporting the woman she hates. Perfect and valid reason for me. 

Now what I see is she does not have any problem with khushi but is getting insecure seeing the closeness between bro and SIL. Its weird. 

I think monologues should have been clearer. The red rose scene day, it was the perfect occasion to fill in that monologue. But the dialogues looped around "Chotey left Di in tough times". Anjali's feelings towards Khushi was completely skipped or masked. So in the opinion its CVs who failed us. 
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.

JWMRK

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.

Sorry to butt in..Which spoiler?Confused

momma1128

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

LOL...you my friend are good...and you know thatSmile

LOL

DRAT!!

Its the same bechari sacrificing for all...phew forget soch wohi...its regressive and frankly I dont see the point then in being in love...love is to be with someone for good or for worse,...what possible good can come out of this...Abhaas Mehta's entry?...why cant they achieve that in a more strategic way like he sues them or something

Anu...I actually am upset with myself for investing in thisOuch

momma1128

Go to top