Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 2)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. From acting like a jealous lover during the b'day fiasco to an unreasonable mother in law today. What exactly IS this character? She wants her brother to be with her 24x7 now only because the dear hubby is not around. If she isn't happy then no one else has the right to smile either. And Khushi should run around the house hiding her face from her like a criminal.

I'm sorry but if the PH wants sympathy for Anjali, these scenes are doing just the OPPOSITE, they have to do a better job. THIS is plain creepy Dead

And I'm sorry I ranted on your thread too Geek

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sham33rahdorindakatekushikumariMaverick294856shree10JWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wonderful dear ... but as I said the other day Anji has a pseudo MIL complex that has been reinforced by shyam's absence -- and she is behaving completely saasish now/ So we are now on to Bahu jo saas ban gai !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate4856kushikumariJWMRK

xnedra Groupbie
xnedra
xnedra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

yup dats true!!! i want d old cheerful, bubbly, slightly hysterical yet mature anjali back in d show im seriously bugged of watching dat weeping womping willow these days, frankly speaking although d actors r doing der job well d characters themselves are all heading downhill!!except mamiji n naniji none of d othrs r being true to der original characters although d change is expected in some cases(arhi) d othrs r sudden,unexpected and frankly gettng on my nerves! AngryShockedOuch

dorindakateExprimereJWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

Exprimere Goldie
Exprimere
Exprimere

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
It is official. I LOVE you... sisterly bond or romantic, whatever you like to assume (since the show is not too keen on distinguishing between the two)... Really, I'm panicking about the fact that I may soon hate Anjali beyond control! Maybe more than Shyam. At least that man (I no longer want to call him "Snake" since Anjali is redefining the term) had no double standards. He lied with conviction! What is this woman doing? Where is that divine angel called Di?

I have been forgiving Anjali TILL this date... Thinking she is really broken. I've tried to keep myself from comparing her with Khushi (who has been through worse fate without ANY protection). I have even tried to justify her abortion-idea thinking she would hate any reminder of a cheater (only to have her desiring a son like him). But today my control snapped. Look, DB is doing a great job with the acting. All she gets in return are hate mails. Is it her fault? Or is it the storyline?

And WHAT can I say about the family... There are no words to describe their obtuseness, selfishness, aversion to logic, treatment of a 30-yr old preggers woman like a 2 year old baby with a chronic disease and of course, hypocrisy and double standards (Akash is a close competition to his Di)...

Edited by Exprimere - 20 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate4856Maverick29JWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

i totally agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJWMRK

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

absolutely loved ur post,,,,Anjali's character is turning into a disaster,,,,,the way they r showing her resenting her brother's happiness just doesnt work for me...

dorindakateJWMRK

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wonderfull post..:)))))))
i agree to every word..
anjali's character has been ruined..
she has herself chnged alott..
n yes evrybdy has forgotten dis kidnappng thng...

dorindakateJWMRK

josephadamjonas Goldie
josephadamjonas
josephadamjonas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

this is one heck of a post and i love it from the top to the bottom!!

ClapClapClapClapClap

dorindakateMaverick29JWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top