Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 19)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
How did I miss such a lovely post...

Very well written as your posts are, every line pertinent and appropriate...

The difference between Rakhi and Ring is so obvious to most of us, why do 4 Lions not feel that they are blurring the lines between the two... Is this what they intended?

Barun's expressions were indeed brilliant as you say... 

I watched in mute as I had no intention of listening to Poison Ivy's mad ravings, and was completely mesmerised with his face. (I will have to watch again to listen to HIM, will just have to block out her annoying squeals).

It is inexplicable she has not expressed one thought about her brother's well being forget about the sister in law! She is just hurling accusation after accusation on him...With a sister like her who needs enemies! And people are defending her behaviour saying this is how sisters should behave? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKStormChaser

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
You have llaced this post with so much maturiy it was almost like your voice was soft throughout the entire post. I feel a bit less angry I suppose and more hurt, hurt that a show WE have followed as a forum as fans or as individuals has come to such a point where we feel the need to degrade characters. Friday has most definitely been the limit, this woman has been spoon fed for far too long, her clingyness has always been odd but now its plain darn sick. I dont think I have ever felt this way for any sort of chracter even the ones in Ektas dramas. Anjali needs to learn the real world and I really thought thats what the CVs were going to do but we have been proeven yet again.

A marvelous post <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by ranjitha

I think Khushi should never come back from GH... if after Arnav wooing her so much she can still aarmse leave him, then jaane do yaar... he will not crawl from road to temple... and he cant keep redeeming himself all through his life... so jaane do... she might not need you Arnie boy

Arnav should get Shtam back and let him do PDA with Anji... phir Anji ka jo hona hain ho... he did try to make her life better... agar use ni chahiye toh jaane do yaar... uski life... uski marzi.. once Shyam comes back, he will not even bother to see if chote is even alive or not...

Khushi should get married to NK... he's the best life partner for her... he understands her very well and she can always stay happy with him

Arnav should go out of India... sydney.. USA jaha chahe jaaye... bas ladkiyon se door rahe ...

Yours truly

DISAPPOINTED ARHI FAN

Arnav should come to UK.

We will take good care of him and keep him safe from Poison Ivy(Poojali)'s clutches! 

LOLLOL no ladkis around him pleeezzz.. he has had enuf of it... let him stay alone...
Anjali use samajhti nahin.. khushi use samajhna ni chahti.. one woman is busy acting as if she's the first woman to have become pregnant in the world and other woman is busy with her laundry work all the time Confused

LOL

No worries on that score, Hum UK branch of IF use acchi tarah samjhte hain!

And we will keep all OTHER ladkis away, you can join us if you want...Big smile

But on a serious note, yes he should leave and let his lazy crazy sister and the lazy Raizadas fend for themselves.

JWMRK

reallyhappy IF-Dazzler
reallyhappy
reallyhappy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i absolutely second ur post/..
evn i hav d same feelings...
dey shudnt create such issues wid  d shw too..
a sister n a wyf..r 2 diff.things..
plz dun make him chose ne 1 of dem..

JWMRK

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
You said it all Jw. Loved ur post.
roohi_love Goldie
roohi_love
roohi_love

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Fabulous post!! Big smile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Beautiful post! I could not agree with it more! I was thinking the same exact thing! Clap

Thanks much

Glad to be on the same page
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

How did I miss such a lovely post...

Very well written as your posts are, every line pertinent and appropriate...

The difference between Rakhi and Ring is so obvious to most of us, why do 4 Lions not feel that they are blurring the lines between the two... Is this what they intended?

My point drwho is be sympathetic to all characters then...ASR and Khsushi also went through trauma and Payal is on the verge of a serious cave in of her married life...

Barun's expressions were indeed brilliant as you say... 

I watched in mute as I had no intention of listening to Poison Ivy's mad ravings, and was completely mesmerised with his face. (I will have to watch again to listen to HIM, will just have to block out her annoying squeals).

The mush part was good...but I loved him most in the last scene...the horror and disbelief when Anjali says he has changed on the day he got married is on the dot!

It is inexplicable she has not expressed one thought about her brother's well being forget about the sister in law!

Beats me too...Khushi almost lost her husband too...the one sided way in which they are treating Anjali's pain vis-a-vis others is jarring

She is just hurling accusation after accusation on him...With a sister like her who needs enemies! And people are defending her behaviour saying this is how sisters should behave? 

Thanks muchSmile

That is very sweet of you

Some thoughts above

thanks

Go to top