Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 18)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

Thanks

One can understand that Anjali is under duress, terribly hurt and confused...but to echo one of your thoughts in bold above...she cannot find Khushi responsible and then herself do nothing to be with Shyam...perhaps she should let ASR know she wants to leave

Anjali is not the only one who has faced and is under trauma here...ASR and Khushi are too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
dude if u can . pl email this post to SP and 4lions.  
mayb they will understand what v feel in a detailed perspective!
ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I think Khushi should never come back from GH... if after Arnav wooing her so much she can still aarmse leave him, then jaane do yaar... he will not crawl from road to temple... and he cant keep redeeming himself all through his life... so jaane do... she might not need you Arnie boy

Arnav should get Shtam back and let him do PDA with Anji... phir Anji ka jo hona hain ho... he did try to make her life better... agar use ni chahiye toh jaane do yaar... uski life... uski marzi.. once Shyam comes back, he will not even bother to see if chote is even alive or not...

Khushi should get married to NK... he's the best life partner for her... he understands her very well and she can always stay happy with him

Arnav should go out of India... sydney.. USA jaha chahe jaaye... bas ladkiyon se door rahe ...

Yours truly

DISAPPOINTED ARHI FAN

Edited by ranjitha - 22 July 2012 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho.Sad.But.True.

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allallbmine1

I agree with you almost entirely! People become irrational when in grief but somehow, her behavior on some things are not adding up. 90% makes sense but 10% of her behavior makes me go 'What?"

thanks muchSmile

her behaviour surely does not add up.
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree wtih you more!! Wonderfully and beautiffuly written!
I don't think I could add anything more to it!
I'm not even able to force myself to sympathize with Anjali right now! I'm feeling so bad for Arshi! This shows that no one really cares so much about them other than them caring for each other! And yeah, very few others. My heart goes out to them both!
I'm tired of watching Khushi and Payal having to face the brunt of the whole dimwitted family other than NK, Nani and Arnav!
I wish the PH and CVs actually read your posts and understood our POV also.. *sighs*
I think we should send a link of this post to them, shouldn't we? Smile
Amazing post!! Clap

Edited by ASR4eva - 22 July 2012 at 2:43am

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

I think Khushi should never come back from GH... if after Arnav wooing her so much she can still aarmse leave him, then jaane do yaar... he will not crawl from road to temple... and he cant keep redeeming himself all through his life... so jaane do... she might not need you Arnie boy

Arnav should get Shtam back and let him do PDA with Anji... phir Anji ka jo hona hain ho... he did try to make her life better... agar use ni chahiye toh jaane do yaar... uski life... uski marzi.. once Shyam comes back, he will not even bother to see if chote is even alive or not...

Khushi should get married to NK... he's the best life partner for her... he understands her very well and she can always stay happy with him

Arnav should go out of India... sydney.. USA jaha chahe jaaye... bas ladkiyon se door rahe ...

Yours truly

DISAPPOINTED ARHI FAN

Arnav should come to UK.

We will take good care of him and keep him safe from Poison Ivy(Poojali)'s clutches! 

ranjitha

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by ranjitha

Yours truly

DISAPPOINTED ARHI FAN

Arnav should come to UK.

We will take good care of him and keep him safe from Poison Ivy(Poojali)'s clutches! 

LOLLOL no ladkis around him pleeezzz.. he has had enuf of it... let him stay alone...
Anjali use samajhti nahin.. khushi use samajhna ni chahti.. one woman is busy acting as if she's the first woman to have become pregnant in the world and other woman is busy with her laundry work all the time Confused

LOL

Drwho

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanam.Mehra1

Well said! Thumbs Up

Thanks muchSmile

Go to top