Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 17)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by JWMRK

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

And that applies to all of usEmbarrassed...if we dont like a response we "just need to chill out"

Ouch
Arre I was only repeating Anji's dialogue. When DB gave the infamous interview along with Aakash she said Fans just need to chill out. I was being sarcastic. 

You should see the number of constructively criticizing posts on Anji I make on the forum 

Oops

Siri

My apologies...I thought you were being sarcastic towards Fari.

Sorry about thisSmile...glad we both clarifiedSmile

NP.Smile. No apology needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

Originally posted by kushikumari

Brilliantly put! 
You took the thoughts out of my mind... about Anjali and about the uncaring Raizadas. I have been so patient since the kidnapping track, but, the constant lack of logic and leaving important things unsaid/ undone, not to mention the lack of closure in every situation... is completely getting to me. 

I would really like to tell the CVs - Guess what? Healthy relationships are appreciated (contrary to what you believe), a strong story can be based around such relationships (yeah!) and still be as interesting! Anjali & Chotey have been shown to have such a beautiful relationship, don't ruin it to justify bringing Shyam back. Its lame. Get on with Kushi-ASR relationship, and get rid of 'others unhappy, so am unhappy' reasoning. Show your characters grow and evolve. Personally, i think the challenge is in that! If you can show ASR's gradual change, you can do it with Kushi/ Anjali/ Aakash/ Maami. There - you have a huge task, show us how beautifully you can achieve it!

Give us a different story (after all that's what IPKKND is supposed to be about), not the same old crappy Saas, Di-ki-saut, and God knows what else you have in mind...

Perfect!Clap

The closure bit is damn true! We never know where this is heading... They are just giving us false hopes. And then they call us silly, rude and stuff. I mean, we WATCH your show. It ain't the best idea to question OUR credibility when you have planted a mentally-ill Di in YOUR show. You say "Dekhna hai toh dekho", we say... Nahi dekhna! And don't you worry. The TRPs will reflect JUST that. PH... please get a PR firm to your rescue. You are accelerating the rate at which you lose your viewers.

Thanks muchSmile

I understand the frustration

I also understand that the PH may be getting offensive mails and therefore lost their cool...but then they are in a public media ...not us...people care so they are either happy but upset...One cannot only hope for bouquets, there will be brickbats too

And they have every right to be upset but there is a way to put it accrossSmile
zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i fully agree with this post.if we understand,why they don't understand?

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Brilliant anylyse dear

thanks muchSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

JW - you read my mind - I was busy ranting in my post LOL

I lost it for Anjali today.  She is butchered.  He is a different Chotte since he got married - so why are you having issues with the change now.  The only thing that I think is, it is because you need to be the center of his universe because your universe is miserable right now, and he can't give you that.  What should have been a chance to prove what she is made of is turning into an opportunity to turn anjali into a manipulative self absorbed sister.  i don't see how they can fix my view of her.

Thanks much AnuSmile

From one tamatar to anotherBig smile

You post was brilliant and I left some thoughts there

Am totally with you on the bold...what could have been a soch nayi is now a terribly executed soch wohi

Sigh

Thanks

momma1128

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zsewaq

i fully agree with this post.if we understand,why they don't understand?

Thanks muchSmile

I know its sad really

Sanam.Mehra1 Senior Member
Sanam.Mehra1
Sanam.Mehra1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Well said! Thumbs Up

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tariqsamira

Originally posted by jules

I was quite addicted to the show at one point.. it was the addiction that got me throw the antognising wedding drama and what followed after... but now the disappointment scale seems to be weighing now... maybe its a good thing to kick the addiction!

Addiction is the word! And kicking the habit seems like the next logical step if they continue to act like their audiences are not intellectual enough to weigh what they are dishing out!

A big DITTO to thisSmile

Go to top