Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 16)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadyakali

You put in words all that i wanted to voice out and all the discontent  that has been bubling inside me for some time now. thank you for having put in words our thought this so much discernment. I do ihope with all my heart that CVz take note and do  not treat us fan as retaded and sloppy people wanting rabbavez and arhi moment 24/7.

I hope too fervently

apart from Arhi moments we want plausible and scenario with a minimum amount of realism.

Yes forget detailed logic...at least show us a semblance of sense

Like you said how come Anjali , the ever dotting sister is completly oblivious ti the fact that her brother had been kidnapped and had been thru hell. How come the whole raizada took it in their stride.

That part is absolutely jarring

How come Akash is so much in his crappy hubby mood that he did not even had a mano a mano chat with his bro concering his kidnap and and i'd rather not talk bout his alien thought that his wife does not bother about Anji-didi-deary-teary. There are certain loopholes that the cvz c
Anyway i will stop here but the list goes on.

DITTO

Cvz this is not bashing ,,this is our contributon to the betterment of the show. If the show is your baby, it is our love so plz  we do not pretend to know more than you but we are the consumers and and we are telling you what we find inacceptable. thank you

Excatly my sentimentsSmile

Thanks muchSmile

Am glad you liked it...soe thoughts above

Thanks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
You are so right, you actually penned all the thoughts I've been having watching the past few episodes of the show.

Anjali is portrayed as a spoiled selfish brat and everyone's supposed to dance around her and cater to her moods. True she's going through a bad phase but like you mentioned has she conveniently forgotten that her brother is alive because of Khushi

Actually for some reason that part has not been emphasized at all, even Arnav never acknowledged to everyone that he's alive because of Khushi, everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten it.

Also Aakash is behaving as if Khushi and Payal are some horrible people that's so unlike his character and also Nani knows the whole truth so why isn't she clarifying that with Manorama, Aakash and Anjali, she can see they still misunderstand Khushi but neither does she or Arnav clarify the whole situation.

The CV's have so lost it and I do hope they get their perspective back before the show deteriorate any further.

Dee
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

And that applies to all of usEmbarrassed...if we dont like a response we "just need to chill out"
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

And that applies to all of usEmbarrassed...if we dont like a response we "just need to chill out"

Ouch
Arre I was only repeating Anji's dialogue. When DB gave the infamous interview along with Aakash she said Fans just need to chill out. I was being sarcastic. 

You should see the number of constructively criticizing posts on Anji I make on the forum 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

The lady needs help. 

Ouch
Arre I was only repeating Anji's dialogue. When DB gave the infamous interview along with Aakash she said Fans just need to chill out. I was being sarcastic. 

You should see the number of constructively criticizing posts on Anji I make on the forum 

Oops

Siri

My apologies...I thought you were being sarcastic towards Fari.

Sorry about thisSmile...glad we both clarifiedSmile
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

The lady needs help. 

Ouch

Oops

Siri

My apologies...I thought you were being sarcastic towards Fari.

Sorry about thisSmile...glad we both clarifiedSmile

NP.Smile. No apology needed.

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

Originally posted by kushikumari

Brilliantly put! 
You took the thoughts out of my mind... about Anjali and about the uncaring Raizadas. I have been so patient since the kidnapping track, but, the constant lack of logic and leaving important things unsaid/ undone, not to mention the lack of closure in every situation... is completely getting to me. 

I would really like to tell the CVs - Guess what? Healthy relationships are appreciated (contrary to what you believe), a strong story can be based around such relationships (yeah!) and still be as interesting! Anjali & Chotey have been shown to have such a beautiful relationship, don't ruin it to justify bringing Shyam back. Its lame. Get on with Kushi-ASR relationship, and get rid of 'others unhappy, so am unhappy' reasoning. Show your characters grow and evolve. Personally, i think the challenge is in that! If you can show ASR's gradual change, you can do it with Kushi/ Anjali/ Aakash/ Maami. There - you have a huge task, show us how beautifully you can achieve it!

Give us a different story (after all that's what IPKKND is supposed to be about), not the same old crappy Saas, Di-ki-saut, and God knows what else you have in mind...

Perfect!Clap

The closure bit is damn true! We never know where this is heading... They are just giving us false hopes. And then they call us silly, rude and stuff. I mean, we WATCH your show. It ain't the best idea to question OUR credibility when you have planted a mentally-ill Di in YOUR show. You say "Dekhna hai toh dekho", we say... Nahi dekhna! And don't you worry. The TRPs will reflect JUST that. PH... please get a PR firm to your rescue. You are accelerating the rate at which you lose your viewers.

Thanks muchSmile

I understand the frustration

I also understand that the PH may be getting offensive mails and therefore lost their cool...but then they are in a public media ...not us...people care so they are either happy but upset...One cannot only hope for bouquets, there will be brickbats too

And they have every right to be upset but there is a way to put it accrossSmile
zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i fully agree with this post.if we understand,why they don't understand?

JWMRK

Go to top