Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 15)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyjotango

I just hate the concept of Anjali destroying her brother's life. I can't stand her anymore

ThanksSmile...i get the frustration

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hi JW,

Bang on Post! I am just posting the same reply as I did in another post with some addition.

1) What is this Di-in-chief made of? She told her Chote that he is in love now and not the same anymore. Is it a crime for Chote to fall in love? Before his marriage wasn't she the one wishing that somebody would enter his life and change him forever?Confused Now that Chote has love in his life, she doesn't like it?ConfusedOuch By the way, she was responsible for bringing KKGSR into the RM by blackmailing her so she can't blame KKGSR for entering Chote's life. It remimds me of the saying" As you sow, so shall you reap".

2) She made KKGSR feel so guilty today. I am not sure if I noticed it correctly. Did ASR tell Khushi to chill when everybody started going bonkers after entering the RM? ClapClap for him.

3) Anji basically told him a liar. Even if he was lying for his love why was that a big deal for her? Just a suggestion for ASR- Please plan the most precious moment of your life outside RMLOL She is willing to forgive Shyamu for all the lying, deceiving and manipulating but why this approach towards ASR? Why these double standards? Confused

4) Can Mami keep her mouth shut for sometime? No wonders, Akash is such an idiot and her hubby never returned from that foreign tour.LOL

5) I do see more problems for Arshi in the coming future because of  Di-in-chief. I just want to say at the end "Iss sissy ko kya Naam Doon"?Confused

Edited by Tennessean - 24 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKtvbuf

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

beautiful post !! i think this is the only case that perfectly justifies anjalis character: if I am not happy, I will not let you be too"

Thanks muchSmile

The way the execution is ...it sure looks like that

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan7

u just spoke my mind..
nice post..Clap

hey thanks muchSmile
White.Pearl Senior Member
White.Pearl
White.Pearl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Amazingly written.thats all i can say Clap
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svmi

You have hit the nail on the bed.But I have a feeling that Anjali will come out sounding slightly better once she completes the conversation on Monday (  or so do I hope)

Thanks muchSmile

I hope in the interests of a credible story and air-time, they show a sensible screenplay backed by equally good acting...I can as of now rely on that only for Barun and Sanaya
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
HI JW,

Its a sorry state indeed that  "WE" the audience love our fictional characters to be formed in the same mould as that of women in the  18th century  if not earlier.  The influence of mythological characters is so strong that modern and innovative thinking takes a back seat.  We want it hence televison provides it.

A sister, a brother , a wife,  a husband, a mother have a predefined charecterstics and cannot  swing even by a degree in the positive or negative direction.

Character in question , Anjali. A mother figure to her brother and a devotee to her husband.  Typical, a mother feels insecure when her son finds himself a wife and no longer depends on her for decisons .  And a wife has blind faith and absolute dependenec on her husband to the extent that it defines her identity.  Maybe a regular occurence in our world but my question is WHY ???

Why in this day and age there cannot be a balance or liberal thinking on part of Tv show creators and writers who continue to feed such regressive stories.

I have loved Anji and always dreaded the day she would get to know about her cheating husband.  Her reaction is normal of that being in denial , depressed and wanting to harm her baby , the feeling of abandonment by husband and brother . I was with her till the end of Friday but for the last few minutes.

The scene is yet to be played out and I will reserve my further opinion on this.  What appalled me was the "expecataion"  that the brother should confide in her and is no longer faithful to her as before.  Is this not a typical compalin of a MIL that my son has been taken over by this new wedded women ?  It seemed extremely vain.

Should she not be more worried about her husband and the accusations hurled at him. Should she not try to talk to her brother about hsi decison to throw him out rater than talk of his life and her place in it ?  WHy is the entire household bent on protecting her and drugging her for god sake ?

I would so like ArHI to help her stand on her own feet and for Anji to stand strong to get a grip fo her life.  This pooja ki thaali and pati parmeshvar is very bookish.  Please break the mould and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

4 Lions & SP & we the audience- Nayi soch is required and here is your chance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshe81

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

It is official. I LOVE you... sisterly bond or romantic, whatever you like to assume (since the show is not too keen on distinguishing between the two)... Really, I'm panicking about the fact that I may soon hate Anjali beyond control! Maybe more than Shyam. At least that man (I no longer want to call him "Snake" since Anjali is redefining the term) had no double standards. He lied with conviction! What is this woman doing? Where is that divine angel called Di?

I have been forgiving Anjali TILL this date... Thinking she is really broken. I've tried to keep myself from comparing her with Khushi (who has been through worse fate without ANY protection).

Exactly, Khushi almost had her husband dead...we need some perspective here as to who all are under trauma

I have even tried to justify her abortion-idea thinking she would hate any reminder of a cheater (only to have her desiring a son like him). But today my control snapped. Look, DB is doing a great job with the acting. All she gets in return are hate mails. Is it her fault? Or is it the storyline?

There is something very disjointed in the execution

And WHAT can I say about the family... There are no words to describe their obtuseness, selfishness, aversion to logic, treatment of a 30-yr old preggers woman like a 2 year old baby with a chronic disease and of course, hypocrisy and double standards (Akash is a close competition to his Di)...

The fact that all of them have conveniently forgotten about ASR's kidnap and Khushi's abuse by Shyam and ASR-Khushi's near death is jarring

Thanks muchSmile

I wrote a reply twice and it got closed when I reach the end of the post...some thoghts above

Thanks

Go to top