Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 12)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hi JW!*hugggzzz*

Replying to ur post after like eons... I did not watch the epi yet just read LU...

Previously I used to behave like crazy , I hated to have guests during showtime, I don't attend calls, in case from important people the duration used to be at most 45 secs and now, I don't bother to catch it on time...Even if I do just for Barun and my fav couple(errr...I never watched this show for any other reason LOL)

Fine,  Anjali is in trauma...I get dat...If she hated the entire world(her brother included) and turned caustic or keeps on weeping (Ah, she does that always) I could have understood that it is  psychological(given that she was a loving sister ) and sympathized with her   but  behaving like this? Didn't she giggle every time  when Shyam flirted(!) with her in front the entire Raizada clan or carrying her in the living room or watever cheesy lines he used, but can't her brother plan a surprise for his wife...that too for birthday?So all she wants is her brother to sit and weep over her loss, cos he has got no life other than her...That man was kidnapped, almost brushed death and her only problem is bro is leaving her pallu?! I mean seriously? can we have some maturity please...

If Daljeet thought by doing this her character gained importance the sorry not only the character lost its charm(if any) and she is the most hated character , far  more than Shyam...  And any number of interview will not change the fact!

I myself have a younger brother and I love him a lot and vice versa, I can definitely say that he understands me more than anyone without explaining, even my mother but I am no Anjali to weep if my brother prefers another woman in his life coz it will not change the fact dat I am his sister and he will be the same...the time spent(we hardly speak more than 15 minutes at a stretch) , the gifts shared does not decide anything! Okay I agree that they had only each other to take care but this abnormal behavior gains no sympathy from me or anyone else for dat matter...

And OMG her nautanki ! Yep, She is pregnant but wat is with vertigo for every other minute...Now, now  I have not experienced the pride of being mother yet but I m not cruel...I come from a big family and I got 4 aunts and 2 uncles...So I m gifted   with lots of cousins...There was a period in my life like Whenever I visit my grandparents during my vacations there would be a new member in our family or expecting the arrival of new oneLOL...but no one was so fragile, some of my aunts were working(mmm...family business)  , some home makers ...but all worked till that time... None of us fawned over them but we cared...Thankfully, Anjali was not the first pregnant  woman that I saw, else I would have scared to get pregnant for the rest of my life LOL

I(We is appropriateEmbarrassed) always used to say bhaag Barun bhaag during that senseless slapstick comedy , now I say both Barun and Sanaya should bhaag...

As usual thoughtful post JW and one hell of a rant from meEmbarrassed

Edited by cindrella255 - 21 July 2012 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

4 Lions

I love my brothers. Big smile...As a child, every birthday, rakhi and bhaiyya dooj I would be eagerly waiting for the ceremonial tikaa and actually ...truth be toldTongue...for the gifts they gave meTongueLOLLOL...We are demonstrative in varying degrees, they are loving ...but sometimes they are very irritating also...LOLLOL

Perfect...brothers will be brothers, though I do not have any, I have friends & relatives who do & I understand the bond!

Now, they are much older. The little brothers who used to think Amitabh and Tom Hanks are fulltoo awesome now think Monica Belluci or Nandita Das are fulltoo awesome...TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...But then I have grown too...and the word 'boys' which earlier was just them...now has a whole new meaning in my lifeTongueBig smile

Specially, when boys can be as deliciously, dangerously, delectably, dripping, droolworthily desirable, as a certain Mr. Barun Sobti...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Some of them are marriedEmbarrassed...and sure their priorities have changed... .and much as we want we cannot create the atmosphere of our childhood...but there is no doubt...I repeat no doubt in my mind that they are still the brothers I grew up with...They love me too.Smile..tomorrow if someone were to harm me they will trash the culprit.

Bangon...

Point I am making is this
A Man's love for his woman and his love for his sister are two totally different things
Just as A Man's love for his woman and his love for his mother are two totally different things

I had and have great patience for Anjali's character...and those few who may have read what I wrote in the Shyam revelation episodes will recollect that...But since that Anjali's character is being twisted and turned beyond recognition

a) She thinks ASR has changed...well what about her!!...when was the last time she asked ASR if he is ok!! Did she conveniently forget that ASR was a hostageOuch...for an extended period of time...he could have been a dead body had it not been for Khushi!!
4 Lions, I am really at a loss as to how you guys and the on screen Raizadas have totally forgotten about the whole hostage dramaShockedShocked...Not one person has bothered to ask ASR or Khushi how they copedOuch...how ASR coped as a hostageOuch...not even NK!!
Is Anjali the only one under trauma...not ASR or Khushi...who were a few seconds away from life being snuffed out of them!!Ouch

Exactly what I feel...for godsake, he was kidnapped & held hostage...you didn't even suspect something wrong, when your dear chote didn't call you for like ages...what, you expect us to believe that you are a mother to him...excuse me but a better mother would have died of worry!!!

b) Anjali thinks ASR's priorities after marriage have changed...ErmmConfused was it not Anjali who arranged the Heer Ranjha drama and many other situations so that ASR could start loving Khushi...so now whatShocked...is this the simple case of "if I am not happy, I will not let you be too?"

The priorities are supposed to change after marriage right...I hated it when she said, 'chote tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai, tum badal gaye ho', wasn't she the one who always wanted him to fall in love????? Why doesn't she recollect those umpteen number of times when she doubted her (im)perfect husband. The ring episode, the pineapple thing during Diwali to avoid Khushi, everytime avoiding meeting Khushi...etc!!!

c) Anjali thinks ASR lied...what about the zillions of times Anjali has lied to get her way ...i.e. for the sangeet in Akash's marriage...Ouch

Even if he did lie, so what...where have you given him an opportunity to show his love for his wife...excuse me, but his wife almost died trying to save him...he's obviously feeling loads of love for her...wouldn't you???????

d) ASR does not take care of them...then who is taking care of the free loading Anjali Jha and Shyam Jha have unleashed on the Raizada clan since their marriageLOLLOL

Exactly, phukatchand ki aulad saare!!!!!!!!Angry

e) I totally appreciate that Anjali is under duress...But surely there has to be some reflection...how can she not even for a moment consider that forget Khushi...NK and ASR are saying exactly the same thing, that Shyam is a sleazeball!!...Should there be no thinking on her part!!

Laxminagar ka address de de kya, jaake pooch lo poore mohalle se, you'll get enlightened!!!

f) Anjali ended the scene with a nice line...every thing changed since you my brother stopped answering my questions...Well Anjali...CHUCKLESEmbarrassed...so this is it isnt it...you wanted  Khushi to marry him...but when he did that out of his own volition ...it hurt...and logically so.

But the line you gave him today was a real low, you went back to that time of his marriage to show him his mistake in marrying Khushi...and Barun's expressions on the horror of the statement were outstandingClapClapClap

Just hope ASR does not take a negative trip again...methinks that he will not yell at her...it might be the other way round, he will be very tender with her but she will push him away...Shocked

Am sorry 4 Lions...but Anjali's character is beginning to head south at a disastrous speed!!  There has to be a better way to show her insecurity vis-a-vis Shyam...Most of us viewers understand the shock she has been dealt with and sympathise with her...but there has to be a better way to show thisEmbarrassed...She was a loving, doting, mature sister, having an equally loving, doting, mature brother...You cant' discount that just because of one incident!!

What earlier was a unique, cherished brother-sister bond...now seems self-absorbed, crabby (I am not happy, so you also cannot), hurtful and very suffocating!!!...

It was a beautiful bond, one we would look forward to watching...but now we hate it when she comes on screen...Cry

As for Anjali demonstrating a most regressive attitude towards her unborn baby the less said the betterOuch...from wanting to kill it without a coherently and sensitively shown reason or monologue, to wanting a boy child like Shyam (There goes Sitara Plus's Satyameva Jayate!!), to not spending a single moment thinking of providing a good life to the child!!...4 Lions, this thinking of hers as per your storyline, is extremely disappointing and regressive!!!...Sure women who feel cheated go under depression but that is why psychiatric/ counselling help is available and there is no shame in itEmbarrassed...I am so glad a lot of mothers I know are not like her...Am so glad a lot of women in similar circumstances are not like her

Whoever is responsible for this track...it is sloppily written, very myopically visualised and very insensitive...4 Lions , you are a producer of a televised product...so try to appreciate that along with accolades...will come brickbacts or from those more discerning viewers...genuine constructive feedback...If you choose to ignore it...its your loss, not oursEmbarrassed

Well said girl...Clap

There is a reason why sisters tie rakhis and wives/ lovers/ partners give rings/ wedding bands...What is the message you are intending to give...that married men or men in love should not care about their partners!...He wanted to make Khushi happy...both he and Khushi also went through an emotionally and physically tough time...what is so horrible in that!...This is extremely regressive!!

My heart goes out to the characters of Arnav & Khushi...so much in love...since so long...so deeply connected to each other...having sacrificed so much for their siblings...finally having found each others love & accepted it too...It scares me to imagine the sexual tension between them...especially for Arnav, in the past few days...he's been so desperate trying to make her accept his love...wanting to kiss her & probably wanting to make love to her to brand her as his & his alone...God help the man...how he's going to pass through this is beyond my imagination...CryShocked

Separately, thank you for an outstanding episode...it reaffirmed a few belief's of mine that were temporarily shaken:

a) This is at the end of the day, is an often sloppy product of disjointed fantasies...kept afloat by the tremendous talent of its leadsEmbarrassed

b) There is a reason why 879868576653653868965 people connect with Barun and Sanaya ...and not the others (perhaps Abhaas and Abha Parmar are the only serious second in line)

c) There is a reason why I love ASR...and it was on ample show today...a loving husband/ lover...a doting brother...a responsible adult...my heart went out to him when he said "do you want to see me dead"CryCry...Yes, I for one want him to head out of RM...because now, as always, he seems like a punching bag for all.Ouch

d) ASR has and will stand by Khushi...loved the way he told her to relax when their almost kiss (yet again!!) was interrupted by the Raizadas... There you go man!!ClapClap

d) And...Barun...outstanding expressions again...from soft to happy to raw passion to disbelief to upset to worried to hurt to horrified!!...I said this in my Gravitas post, I will say this again...you are the reason for a 25 minute watchSmile...Wish you the best!!Smile...and if that means I don't see you anymore in this...SIGH!!. then so be itEmbarrassed...To quote Jack (Leonardo Di Caprio) from Titanic..."I am too involved now...You jump!...I jump"Embarrassed

Standing ovation for Barun Sobti as always, he deserves it every time...he is in a league of his own!!! Sanaya well done too girl. You two are the reason I watch this show.

PS: The ASR-Khushi temporary milan was amazing...more on that in another post...

Edit: My post on the ASR Khushi milan...that always seems like a mirage

Happy weekend allSmile

Krishna_Laya Senior Member
Krishna_Laya
Krishna_Laya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful post..Smile
Y they are trying to create sympathy for Anjali..She is in shock, depression etc etc..we understand..but for how many days..they have to show some progress in the character..
When ASR returned from the kidnap, no one was even cared to ask him or khushi to have some first aid...
The entire family is lacking brains..it has been atleast 3 4 days that have passed by in the serial after shyam was thrown out, but no one is even thinking to ask why arnav did like that...
The family should make Anjali mentally stronger but they are making her go weak...
Arnav is not speaking against Mami when she insults the Gupta Sisters...
There is huge communication gap between every two ppl of Raizadas...
Y dont have a conversation to find out the truth..instead of that they are playing blame game..

What I liked yesterday was Payal raised voice against Akash...He needs much stronger dose...

Viewers used to love Anjali-Arnav bond before, Mamiji for her unique comedy style...Akash for his subtleness...now see the difference..

crazyforarshi

arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
They are showing the grey shades in anjali life but frankly speaking this does happen in rela life.. i mean anjali is not like a sister more like a mother to ASR .. and there are these constant insecurities in women when the marry of there sons thinking thier sons will not care about them anymore since a new woman has come into their life.. so i would say it is not totally what somebody cant think of..it does happen.. but i am really curious to see how the mighty ASR handles this one.. generally the guys become meek and start becoming defensive..ignoring the wofe trying to pacify the mother or sister (in this case)..but i surely have high expectations from this character.. loved the way he said 'relax' khushi.. that was a brilliant touch by the CV's .. always confident calm unpeturbed ASR true to his character.. i know the CV's love this character so much they would never butcher it .. so it will be an interesting watch to see how he handles the situation..

crazyforarshi

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Clap. Rightly said
EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I agree with you almost entirely! People become irrational when in grief but somehow, her behavior on some things are not adding up. 90% makes sense but 10% of her behavior makes me go 'What?"

JWMRK

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshe81

They are showing the grey shades in anjali life but frankly speaking this does happen in rela life.. i mean anjali is not like a sister more like a mother to ASR .. and there are these constant insecurities in women when the marry of there sons thinking thier sons will not care about them anymore since a new woman has come into their life.. so i would say it is not totally what somebody cant think of..it does happen.. but i am really curious to see how the mighty ASR handles this one.. generally the guys become meek and start becoming defensive..ignoring the wofe trying to pacify the mother or sister (in this case)..but i surely have high expectations from this character.. loved the way he said 'relax' khushi.. that was a brilliant touch by the CV's .. always confident calm unpeturbed ASR true to his character.. i know the CV's love this character so much they would never butcher it .. so it will be an interesting watch to see how he handles the situation..

Yes, me too liked the way they have kept the basic nature of every character intact...I too loved the way he said, 'RELAX', meaning, why are you so embarassed...we haven't committed any crime dammit!!! Am waiting to see how he handles Khushi now, specially since she is feeling exceptionally guilty that all this is her fault...just hope she doesn't push him away again saying that 'I will leave because everything is my fault'...even if it does happen, I would like to see what the CV's have written for Arnav in such a situation. I would personally like him to shut her up & tell her none of it is your fault (now that they have accepted each other as husband & wife), & he seems to be unable to live without her...Waiting for next week to unravel more interesting episodes...this week was rocking!!!

arshe81

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey jw,
nice thought provoker as always.

mmm on anjali. i'm not sure i find anjali becoming quite so awful each passing day. very irritating no doubt, pretty bizarre even, but if i put myself in her place and add in that not too strong, rather dependent personality of hers, her reaction becomes just a bit more understandable. but something has to be done about all of this soon. and i can't claim to have understood her perfectly.

i like what you said about a sloppy product with funny fantasies and the leads making it worth the watch. actually the love story part of it has me riveted. that part feels life like. and barun sanaya are the reason it does along with a fairly imaginative script exploring several shades of several emotions.
like you, should barun go, i go.
absolutely delighted to watch this actor come into himself and grow. and this fabulous looking man set my old heart thumping even fluttering!

not a single mention of the kidnap by anyone. stunning isn't it. yeah, strong men who take it all on tend to get taken for granted. i read your guide post and felt this happens in life all the time. but he's just been kidnapped for 15 days and come back bruised and battered in a vest. it's not a question of no one waiting up for him for dinner. it's almost like a fabulous collective denial. nothing bad can happen to him, then what will happen to us. come let's rush around and indulge in the good old habit of fussing over anjali bitiya, and while we do an ostrich, all will be well again. time for satsang.

i'm no psychologist, nor very smart, but this no questions approach to a family member being attacked and harmed does disturb quite a bit. then asr shows his love and i forget everything.

thanks, bye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshe81riti4u

Go to top