Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 12)

Krishna_Laya Senior Member
Krishna_Laya
Krishna_Laya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful post..Smile
Y they are trying to create sympathy for Anjali..She is in shock, depression etc etc..we understand..but for how many days..they have to show some progress in the character..
When ASR returned from the kidnap, no one was even cared to ask him or khushi to have some first aid...
The entire family is lacking brains..it has been atleast 3 4 days that have passed by in the serial after shyam was thrown out, but no one is even thinking to ask why arnav did like that...
The family should make Anjali mentally stronger but they are making her go weak...
Arnav is not speaking against Mami when she insults the Gupta Sisters...
There is huge communication gap between every two ppl of Raizadas...
Y dont have a conversation to find out the truth..instead of that they are playing blame game..

What I liked yesterday was Payal raised voice against Akash...He needs much stronger dose...

Viewers used to love Anjali-Arnav bond before, Mamiji for her unique comedy style...Akash for his subtleness...now see the difference..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshi

arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
They are showing the grey shades in anjali life but frankly speaking this does happen in rela life.. i mean anjali is not like a sister more like a mother to ASR .. and there are these constant insecurities in women when the marry of there sons thinking thier sons will not care about them anymore since a new woman has come into their life.. so i would say it is not totally what somebody cant think of..it does happen.. but i am really curious to see how the mighty ASR handles this one.. generally the guys become meek and start becoming defensive..ignoring the wofe trying to pacify the mother or sister (in this case)..but i surely have high expectations from this character.. loved the way he said 'relax' khushi.. that was a brilliant touch by the CV's .. always confident calm unpeturbed ASR true to his character.. i know the CV's love this character so much they would never butcher it .. so it will be an interesting watch to see how he handles the situation..

crazyforarshi

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I agree with you almost entirely! People become irrational when in grief but somehow, her behavior on some things are not adding up. 90% makes sense but 10% of her behavior makes me go 'What?"

JWMRK

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshe81

They are showing the grey shades in anjali life but frankly speaking this does happen in rela life.. i mean anjali is not like a sister more like a mother to ASR .. and there are these constant insecurities in women when the marry of there sons thinking thier sons will not care about them anymore since a new woman has come into their life.. so i would say it is not totally what somebody cant think of..it does happen.. but i am really curious to see how the mighty ASR handles this one.. generally the guys become meek and start becoming defensive..ignoring the wofe trying to pacify the mother or sister (in this case)..but i surely have high expectations from this character.. loved the way he said 'relax' khushi.. that was a brilliant touch by the CV's .. always confident calm unpeturbed ASR true to his character.. i know the CV's love this character so much they would never butcher it .. so it will be an interesting watch to see how he handles the situation..

Yes, me too liked the way they have kept the basic nature of every character intact...I too loved the way he said, 'RELAX', meaning, why are you so embarassed...we haven't committed any crime dammit!!! Am waiting to see how he handles Khushi now, specially since she is feeling exceptionally guilty that all this is her fault...just hope she doesn't push him away again saying that 'I will leave because everything is my fault'...even if it does happen, I would like to see what the CV's have written for Arnav in such a situation. I would personally like him to shut her up & tell her none of it is your fault (now that they have accepted each other as husband & wife), & he seems to be unable to live without her...Waiting for next week to unravel more interesting episodes...this week was rocking!!!

arshe81

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey jw,
nice thought provoker as always.

mmm on anjali. i'm not sure i find anjali becoming quite so awful each passing day. very irritating no doubt, pretty bizarre even, but if i put myself in her place and add in that not too strong, rather dependent personality of hers, her reaction becomes just a bit more understandable. but something has to be done about all of this soon. and i can't claim to have understood her perfectly.

i like what you said about a sloppy product with funny fantasies and the leads making it worth the watch. actually the love story part of it has me riveted. that part feels life like. and barun sanaya are the reason it does along with a fairly imaginative script exploring several shades of several emotions.
like you, should barun go, i go.
absolutely delighted to watch this actor come into himself and grow. and this fabulous looking man set my old heart thumping even fluttering!

not a single mention of the kidnap by anyone. stunning isn't it. yeah, strong men who take it all on tend to get taken for granted. i read your guide post and felt this happens in life all the time. but he's just been kidnapped for 15 days and come back bruised and battered in a vest. it's not a question of no one waiting up for him for dinner. it's almost like a fabulous collective denial. nothing bad can happen to him, then what will happen to us. come let's rush around and indulge in the good old habit of fussing over anjali bitiya, and while we do an ostrich, all will be well again. time for satsang.

i'm no psychologist, nor very smart, but this no questions approach to a family member being attacked and harmed does disturb quite a bit. then asr shows his love and i forget everything.

thanks, bye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshe81riti4u

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I just hate the concept of Anjali destroying her brother's life. I can't stand her anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorJWMRK

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
u just spoke my mind..
nice post..Clap

JWMRK

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
beautiful post !! i think this is the only case that perfectly justifies anjalis character: if I am not happy, I will not let you be too"

Edited by dushturain - 21 July 2012 at 5:57am

JWMRK

Go to top