Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 11)

justarhi Groupbie
justarhi
justarhi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree with your post.This started off as a mature story, but now sorry to say, besides the fabulous leads and most of the tim
es nani ji, there is no maturity, I feel like slapping most of them and I am a completely non violent person!

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
just luvd ur post...becoz u just wrote all my feelings..gd thoughts...and appreciate that...as being a fan..sometimes i don't like the storyline..nw thy r showing...hope thy wud consider ur post for their script writing...as it is a gd advice..thanks buddy...u said it well...just like jack...I"M TOO INVOLVD NW...
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Even Ekta would never had thought of it, the title track is named after Anjali she doesnot know where her boundries are with ArnavCensoredDead

hey thanks

And I agree ...I have very low threshold for K soaps ...but this beats even the Queen of Soapland
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
yup agree..he jumps we all jump... i cant stop watching this show... but wat am i watching???? y is the sis j???
i cant believe it
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
What an amazing post! It mirrored by thoughts totally! Beautifull written! Keep up the great job! Clap
SYGO Groupbie
SYGO
SYGO

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
very well written.
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Even I understand that Anjali is suffering a lot, she's going through a tough time, but why the hell Khushi IS BEING IGNORED??

Even ASR knows that all the Raizada members are looking after his sister, but except for Naniji, Payal and NK, all others are mis-understanding Khushi and that too for no reason! So why can't anyone see that how much pain is that poor girl suffering right now?? Arnav even called her a  'character-less' girl! Is it such a small thing to forget?? Some one has put up a question on a girl's character, yet she's going on suffering! My heart really cries for Khushi!

And forget that, Anjali claims to care for her chhotey, then where did her love and concern disappeared all of a sudden when both Khushi & NK said that Shyam had kidnapped Arnav????

I'm too disappointed with the character of Anjali... maybe people knew that Anjali would become like this, this is the reason why Jeevika bagged away the award of Favouraite Behen at SPA instead of Anjali! Wacko

P.S- W.ON.D.E.R.F.U.L P.O.S.T!! Thumbs Up

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 21 July 2012 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

All i wanto know right now is

1. Is Anjali pregnant or suffering from major health issues like cancer or brain tumor or something more serious, she looks like she will die any moment.

2. When she looks like she is in death bed whats with going to Satsang, movie, temple , wherever i do nt care. Go get admitted to hospital and get urself treated first lady .

3. What is with acting like a spoilt brat nahiin i dnt need chocolate i mean tablet, you are pregnenet do you get that?? Its something a women should feel by herself, others cant come and drill it to you daily that hey brat you are pregnant have the goddamn medicine.

4. Arnav going to Agra is fine but staying at home is a big NO NO, why didi??

5. who the hell will shut that mami up , its high time

6.  What is Akash and Payal's motive in life?? Until bhai says he doesnt have it in his mind that he needs to look and take care if Anjali took medicines or nt but goes to bedrrom and says how can i eat when my di is at that state.
And Payal lady you and Kushi have made a mistake hiding shyam's issue, why not accept your mistake rather than justify it. And grow some self respect you dont have to take mami 's taunts always.

7. Chote woh shyam ji can lift me from living room in front of all and take me to bedroom and romance me in front of all but na you r nt supposed to do so chote coz you dont have a life you get that??

8. Tum badal gaye ho chote. After marraige tumhe pyar hogaya and you changed that is why i could see so much love flying around between you and kushi ji that i palnned for your honey moon trip and was always trying to patch you bth.

9. kushi take a stand, u love Arnav then stay by him now else leave him totally. No sacrificing act please for gods sake.

Now the worst scene of the epi for me

10. Both the ladies whom he declared openly in front of Shyam that they mean everything to me they are my life walking in opposite directions leaving him alone,
does anyone at all love this guy??

This man was kidnapped and almost was about to be killed and whole family heard kushi say that shyams plan was to kill Arnav and not even one single person including kushi bothers about him.. Kill him already atleast i can get rid of this.

I totally gave up on Kushi coz she looks more like a brat to me past few days and i do nt understand a thing bout her neither her monologue helps me , so Arnav is stuck between 2 brats who care a shit about him. Wow what a show did i sign up to. *bangs head* 

Did i sign up to watch a show where the leads cannot even a complete romantic scene for 5 mins?? I wud rather watch baba ramdev in Satsang TV atleast my BP would remain normal than watch this show and blow fuse

Sorry JW, im beyond frustrated today ..
Barun what have u got me into , if it was not for you i would never watch this show.

Hey divs...for the bold part..take this..Hug
I know I made a post on anjali but my heart has and always will cry for this man only...Cry
I lub him too much to leave this show too...Ouch and that is why always end up finding some positive  aspect and justification...

Go to top