Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 10)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmea

wow.. awesome post Clap loved it Hug

Thanks ver much indeedHug

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Love your post... love between husband/wife and brother/sister are two different things... i dont understand why cvs are bound on mixing these feelings up
Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

I couldn't have said it better... the fact that anjali doesn't seem to care about her unborn baby rankles as does the fact that she expects arnav to be at her beck and call 24x7... forget about the kidnapping, even otherwise, isn't he allowed a little time with his wife

did feel for anjali somewhat but not any longer because she refused to notice anything before but now that she does, she has only negative thoughts! wish she would grow a backbone and take a decision about her life, without depending on her brother... I wouldn't even mind her taking a stand and going to live with shyam! at least she would have made a choice and allowed the rest of the raizadas to get on with their lives!

for women producers to accept and allow such regressive mindsets and storylines in their shows is sad! wish at least one would have the courage to show something different!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorpremparbat

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
what you said was absolutely SPOT ON.Clap
Its like anjali thinks only she can be in love.
only if she is happy, can she be happy for others, when that is SO not the case with khushi.
there is a reason WHY we prefer khushi to anjali.
not coz she has rocking chemistry with ASR..
its coz she is such a mature woman, and hundred times the woman anjali ever will be simply because she is wise beyond her years.
even she has gone through tragedy.
but someone should learn from her how to handle tragedy and change yourselves for the better.
if asr has to choose between the two women, he better choose khushi, coz she is the better person, and deserves much much more than pampered poojali.
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I love u for making this post.
I agree wid each & every word of urs.

Anjali has officially become the MIL of Khushi.
Her yesterday's dialogues " You have changed after ur wedding" typical saas stuff.

I too don't feel any sympathy for Anjali. The makers are not making me sympathize with her. First of all she doesn't look pregnant but SICK.
Her relationship with Arnav is going the pervert way. It does not look pure now.
I have read such awesome FF's here on IF itself where in the writers have portrayed Anjali's emotions soo beautifully.

Anjali has become an obsessive lover like Shyam but for Arnav.

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Agree with you completely... This brother sister bond is definitely going the pervert way... if she was possessive about her brother... she technically wouldnt have let anyone come into his life.. but she never really cared cause she had a sorry excuse for a husband to worship..
I would not call them perverts...the way I see it is sure Aanjali has been under duress...but one cannot conveniently forget all the good and only look at the bad...Can she not see that he cam home after so many days of captivity yet his concern for her is paramount...
The way the scenes are conceptualised, written and enacted it comes accros as a very self absorbed suffocating relationship...
now that he is out... its like no one should be at peace.  And no matter how many attend to her round the clock she just wants to gain comfort in the knowledge that her brother is miserable.

Her need to have him fawning only over her is taking a dangerous turn...it makes any relation suffocating
And lets not even go down the path that none has inquired about Arnav's kidnapping and his plight as a hostage who almost has his life bumped off.

Thank you for relating to this..I am at a losss how everyone has conveniently forgtton that ASR and Khushi also went through trauma
This is definitely going the regression way where we are potraying woman as weeping willows and punching bags... who have no identity and opinions of their own... who take shit cause it is their fate and drink insult with their morning tea!!
a huge DITTO to this...Payal gave me some hope yesterday only to be trashed again!

I was quite addicted to the show at one point.. it was the addiction that got me throw the antognising wedding drama and what followed after... but now the disappointment scale seems to be weighing now... maybe its a good thing to kick the addiction!
If you find the cure pass it onSmile

Hey thanks muchSmile

And welcome to IF

Some thoughts above

Thanks
Sobti_is_mine Senior Member
Sobti_is_mine
Sobti_is_mine

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
nice post
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Great post dear, Anjali has taken a ride on the crazy train and I don't think she's every coming backDeadbut she will make sure she ruins ArShi's life just cause she's miserable about her own situation.Angry

Go to top