Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -sylph-

🤗

I dnt thnk thats happening for another 6 months atleast..
Kya yar this is no more a love story..

A business tycoon is reduced to being a love sick puppy puppy woo ing his wife who is so confused or in her bubble that she doesnt even knw why she is anry at him and i hv no clue how many ages she will take to understand and love him back, and a mean sister, who is so full of herself.. kya se kya bangaya ya..

I hv given up on this shw already , i  are only for arnav and kushi characterization , i washed my hands frm kushis characterization

Anji was sort of always like this Divs

see when she had Shyam by her side, she wanted chote to fall in love and lead his life with a sensible partner who loves him so luch that agar ise kuch hogaya toh uski saansein rukh jaayegi...

chote ko pyaar to ho gaya but SRJ waali moment nahin aayi.. I have mourned several times for this, toh no hopes about it now

ok, back to anji... no she has nobody by her side... so now you can see her insecurity and an urge to have her chote by her side... she has always and always been over dependant on him !!!

on friday too, she was not pissed off with his idea of spending time with Khushi.. her chote lied to her... so he's going away from her... Khushi has managed to throw away shyam and now she's all set to steal her bro too... its this fear that made her act like that

I can still give 1000 justifications for Anji, but for Khushi... I dont know... the day I understand her, the show might get over !!!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I see many familiar ppl here...🤗 how is everyone doin... if barun quits ..I quit too.. thats it..but I am addicted to seeing him daily on my screen..uss obsession ka kya karun...😳
ranjitha thumbnail

yes the whole world feels Arnav doesnt deserve Khushi... toh good.. not everybody can get a woman like Khushi who is so selfless... Arnav's hard luck.. let her move on...

Arnav should move out of RM... he doesnt need any of these people who ust use him ... jab pyaar dene ki baari aati hain, toh everybody, including laxmijee gets more love than Arnav.. so why should be suffer har din for these blood suckers? he can stay alone... its not difficult... he is used to it !!!!

@JW: yaar BS has got the best role on Indian Television.. this character still has many layers, that are untouched... I had great hopes, that with BS' return I will get to witness all that.. but Mr.GH has other plans.. ab kya kar sakte hain???
Between any idea, why BS is the target of all eyes?????

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riti4u

I see many familiar ppl here...🤗 how is everyone doin... if barun quits ..I quit too.. thats it..but I am addicted to seeing him daily on my screen..uss obsession ka kya karun...😳

Chokri🤗 (chokri is a cute Hindi word to decribe a girl)

Its called ASRomania😆😆...
ranjitha thumbnail

Hey riti dear 🤗

Barun will not quit now riti... so we quitting is also not possible

This track will give him good scope to show how good an actor he is and the positive points about this track ends there !!!

So P7 segment dekha? Khushi is leaving to GH

riti4u thumbnail
@ranju- yes its her insecurity that is making Anji looks like a selfish character...if you see out of arnav-anjali it is anjali who is more dependant on him...for almost everything... and if there was no bad past fr anjali..I wud have gone with my buddies view here..I think main problem is the way CVs are showing her insecurities making her look like selfish person...so if people say that she is selfish ,I wont disagree as that is what coming across on screen...
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

Hey riti dear 🤗

Barun will not quit now riti... so we quitting is also not possible

This track will give him good scope to show how good an actor he is and the positive points about this track ends there !!!

So P7 segment dekha? Khushi is leaving to GH

segment nhi dekha ranju but I read mishti spoiler that was really disappointing one..
when your man needs you most ,you lie and walk away...is this soch nayi...
ranjitha thumbnail

@ranju- yes its her insecurity that is making Anji looks like a selfish character...if you see out of arnav-anjali it is anjali who is more dependant on him...for almost everything... and if there was no bad past fr anjali..I wud have gone with my buddies view here..I think main problem is the way CVs are showing her insecurities making her look like selfish person...so if people say that she is selfish ,I wont disagree as that is what coming across on screen...

execution is pathetic riti
Anjali hain toh ajeeb hi... par aajkal the way her character is being shown.. uff roz I keep two dictionaries with me.. one that helps me understand and the other for Anji !!😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ranju i cant justify anjali as well yar.
The anjali that i liked vanished with the kidnap track, she was someone who used to fret even he doesnt pick call for 2 hrs and he went MIA for so many days and wt did she do??
Until and unless kushi said about arnav call or something she never bothered to know how he is or where he is.. he comes home frm kidnap in that ridiculous avatar of his, fully muddy, strained, with few blood marks and till now she hasnt bothered to know what happened in kidnap or how does he feel, i mean no one is bothered to know about him at all. They care a damn about him, its all his money that matters i believe. I can never think of such family highly.

I remember a scene where shyam lifts anjali and gets her to living room in his arms and everyone smile and mind their work, none ask them a question , they dont look at them at all.
Here the look they gave on their faces looking at arhi was ridiculous its like he committed a crime.
I dnt remember arnav ever asking her or saying her u changed aftr ur married and stuff.
when all the party gate crashing happened, kushi made a fool out of arnav and everyone used to dance on kushis tunes while she was manipulating Arnav, and all supported her.
Arnav never cried a hue about that.

with all the asli zindagi crappy lessons tht kushi taught him, he took everything in silence and smile.

Till now i have never seen him have flash backs of how she treated him, or how harsh her words also hv been at times. all of kushis FB's are when he is mean to her , probably she cannot move beyond that. I wud rather have these two separate than see them as a couple like this with just arnav pining .
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ranjitha

yes the whole world feels Arnav doesnt deserve Khushi... toh good.. not everybody can get a woman like Khushi who is so selfless... Arnav's hard luck.. let her move on...

Arnav should move out of RM... he doesnt need any of these people who ust use him ... jab pyaar dene ki baari aati hain, toh everybody, including laxmijee gets more love than Arnav.. so why should be suffer har din for these blood suckers? he can stay alone... its not difficult... he is used to it !!!!

@JW: yaar BS has got the best role on Indian Television.. this character still has many layers, that are untouched... I had great hopes, that with BS' return I will get to witness all that.. but Mr.GH has other plans.. ab kya kar sakte hain???
Between any idea, why BS is the target of all eyes?????

Ranju

I have no answer to why the writer or screenplay writer here are so averse to ASR being projected well, Khushi being projected sensibly and ASR-Khushi to come to the fore

But if I see what writing is done elsewhere then I am not surprised😆😆

Barun Sobti is actually in a karo to bhi maro na karo to bhi maro situation

The guy loves his wife...so everyone else can take a hike
The guy works well ...so even if you give him a bad script, the scripting can take a hike
They guy invests well in a role...so even if you give him shoddy scenes, he makes his character stand out with his expressions, so any change to his character board can take a hike

So I think he does what he does best...chup chaap apna kaam karo aur biwi ke paas ghar jaao.😊😊

My respect for him as a person is because of the above