Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Drwho

How did I miss such a lovely post...

Very well written as your posts are, every line pertinent and appropriate...

The difference between Rakhi and Ring is so obvious to most of us, why do 4 Lions not feel that they are blurring the lines between the two... Is this what they intended?

My point drwho is be sympathetic to all characters then...ASR and Khsushi also went through trauma and Payal is on the verge of a serious cave in of her married life...

Barun's expressions were indeed brilliant as you say... 

I watched in mute as I had no intention of listening to Poison Ivy's mad ravings, and was completely mesmerised with his face. (I will have to watch again to listen to HIM, will just have to block out her annoying squeals).

The mush part was good...but I loved him most in the last scene...the horror and disbelief when Anjali says he has changed on the day he got married is on the dot!

It is inexplicable she has not expressed one thought about her brother's well being forget about the sister in law!

Beats me too...Khushi almost lost her husband too...the one sided way in which they are treating Anjali's pain vis-a-vis others is jarring

She is just hurling accusation after accusation on him...With a sister like her who needs enemies! And people are defending her behaviour saying this is how sisters should behave? 

Thanks much😊

That is very sweet of you

Some thoughts above

thanks
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

You have llaced this post with so much maturiy it was almost like your voice was soft throughout the entire post. I feel a bit less angry I suppose and more hurt, hurt that a show WE have followed as a forum as fans or as individuals has come to such a point where we feel the need to degrade characters. Friday has most definitely been the limit, this woman has been spoon fed for far too long, her clingyness has always been odd but now its plain darn sick. I dont think I have ever felt this way for any sort of chracter even the ones in Ektas dramas. Anjali needs to learn the real world and I really thought thats what the CVs were going to do but we have been proeven yet again.

A marvelous post <3

Hey thanks much

Appreciate your gesture😊

On a personal note I do not like being offensive or indulging in profanity...as for the serial...its fiction and has a limited role in my life

I can understand the frustration...and its really sad that despite such a strong feedback ...for quite some time now...the powers that be brush it off as a crazed voice of of fans

Thanks
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JWMRK

Thanks much Anu😊
From one tamatar to another😃
You post was brilliant and I left some thoughts there
Am totally with you on the bold...what could have been a soch nayi is now a terribly executed soch wohi
Sigh
Thanks

Since you are here, I read ur comments on my post.   Thank you!

I saw the new spoiler. ArHi was already separated by a kidnapping, and while it was not part of the origginal vision, it is now a part of the story that the audience cannot ignore because it was during that judaai that each lead reflected and admitted they were in love. The audience remembers that even if the PH is behaving like that was mind erased and never happened. It was very important. To have a separation now, TRP suicide.

I sum up the spoiler as anjali lie, khushi lie, shyam on the sly, asr die. Soch nahin.
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

No worries on that score, Hum UK branch of IF use acchi tarah samjhte hain!

And we will keep all OTHER ladkis away, you can join us if you want...😃

But on a serious note, yes he should leave and let his lazy crazy sister and the lazy Raizadas fend for themselves.

😆😆..this discussion is cute and funny ...

Carry on girls😃
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Since you are here, I read ur comments on my post.   Thank you!

I saw the new spoiler. ArHi was already separated by a kidnapping, and while it was not part of the origginal vision, it is now a part of the story that the audience cannot ignore because it was during that judaai that each lead reflected and admitted they were in love. The audience remembers that even if the PH is behaving like that was mind erased and never happened. It was very important. To have a separation now, TRP suicide.

I sum up the spoiler as anjali lie, khushi lie, shyam on the sly, asr die. Soch nahin.

Hey Rockstar😃...can I call you one😊

Thanks

Amidst laundy, cooking and social calls my manic Sunday is over and I am spent😆😆

I feel bad that I cannot respond to all ..phew

Hows it going...the pleasure is all mine...you as usual made a terrific post

Anu ...I dont know of the spoiler...what say??...who gives this...the PH??

...I get online and go to the my post section and respond...its my disadvantage in some ways that I dont check the other stuff

Am I reading you that a separation is on the cards...feels line a punch
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Siri22

Sree,

That's what I've been saying ever since Anji was demanding attention. If she said "I hate khushi" it would have made more sense. By constantly comparing herself with Khushi she's coming off as a jealous GF. Maybe it's cv's or DBi not being to portray properly but I just can't connect with her nor feel sorry for her.

Siri, I think they have to show the fact that Anjali does not approve\like khushi. Then the insecurity makes sense. Brother is supporting the woman she hates. Perfect and valid reason for me. 

Now what I see is she does not have any problem with khushi but is getting insecure seeing the closeness between bro and SIL. Its weird. 

I think monologues should have been clearer. The red rose scene day, it was the perfect occasion to fill in that monologue. But the dialogues looped around "Chotey left Di in tough times". Anjali's feelings towards Khushi was completely skipped or masked. So in the opinion its CVs who failed us. 
momma1128 thumbnail
@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@JW - it's fine to say rockstar although i am not sure if they are knee deep in laundry the way I am right now

yes - the spoiler is this, anjali lies to asr and meets shyam, khushi lies about buaji being ill and leaves RM since contract is over and because she feels guilty (read here soch nayi same old abla naari i am martyr for everyone's happiness) for causing rift between bro and sis (created by sis of course)

so yes, another separation - I question how much the CVs PH SP anyone associated, knows what kind of judaai fatigue the audience has. When Kh has hugged him back and was letting him kiss her, what other explanation can there be for separation other than self sacrifice. same old crap.

Sorry to butt in..Which spoiler?😕
JWMRK thumbnail

LOL...you my friend are good...and you know that😊

😆

DRAT!!

Its the same bechari sacrificing for all...phew forget soch wohi...its regressive and frankly I dont see the point then in being in love...love is to be with someone for good or for worse,...what possible good can come out of this...Abhaas Mehta's entry?...why cant they achieve that in a more strategic way like he sues them or something

Anu...I actually am upset with myself for investing in this
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">Sorry to butt in..Which spoiler?😕</font>

mishti's latest - it is a disaster
all this done to bring the return of shyam before any other thing is sorted
anjali is lying to meet snake - great