Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Exprimere

It is official. I LOVE you... sisterly bond or romantic, whatever you like to assume (since the show is not too keen on distinguishing between the two)... Really, I'm panicking about the fact that I may soon hate Anjali beyond control! Maybe more than Shyam. At least that man (I no longer want to call him "Snake" since Anjali is redefining the term) had no double standards. He lied with conviction! What is this woman doing? Where is that divine angel called Di?

I have been forgiving Anjali TILL this date... Thinking she is really broken. I've tried to keep myself from comparing her with Khushi (who has been through worse fate without ANY protection).

Exactly, Khushi almost had her husband dead...we need some perspective here as to who all are under trauma

I have even tried to justify her abortion-idea thinking she would hate any reminder of a cheater (only to have her desiring a son like him). But today my control snapped. Look, DB is doing a great job with the acting. All she gets in return are hate mails. Is it her fault? Or is it the storyline?

There is something very disjointed in the execution

And WHAT can I say about the family... There are no words to describe their obtuseness, selfishness, aversion to logic, treatment of a 30-yr old preggers woman like a 2 year old baby with a chronic disease and of course, hypocrisy and double standards (Akash is a close competition to his Di)...

The fact that all of them have conveniently forgotten about ASR's kidnap and Khushi's abuse by Shyam and ASR-Khushi's near death is jarring

Thanks much😊

I wrote a reply twice and it got closed when I reach the end of the post...some thoghts above

Thanks
Originally posted by jules

I was quite addicted to the show at one point.. it was the addiction that got me throw the antognising wedding drama and what followed after... but now the disappointment scale seems to be weighing now... maybe its a good thing to kick the addiction!

Addiction is the word! And kicking the habit seems like the next logical step if they continue to act like their audiences are not intellectual enough to weigh what they are dishing out!
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

i so agree with u dear...

Thanks much😊
Originally posted by JWMRK

Am sorry 4 Lions...but Anjali's character is beginning to head south at a disastrous speed!!  There has to be a better way to show her insecurity vis-a-vis Shyam...Most of us viewers understand the shock she has been dealt with and sympathise with her...but there has to be a better way to show this😳...She was a loving, doting, mature sister, having an equally loving, doting, mature brother...You cant' discount that just because of one incident!!

What earlier was a unique, cherished brother-sister bond...now seems self-absorbed, crabby (I am not happy, so you also cannot), hurtful and very suffocating!!!...

As for Anjali demonstrating a most regressive attitude towards her unborn baby the less said the better...from wanting to kill it without a coherently and sensitively shown reason or monologue, to wanting a boy child like Shyam (There goes Sitara Plus's Satyameva Jayate!!), to not spending a single moment thinking of providing a good life to the child!!...4 Lions, this thinking of hers as per your storyline, is extremely disappointing and regressive!!!...Sure women who feel cheated go under depression but that is why psychiatric/ counselling help is available and there is no shame in it😳...I am so glad a lot of mothers I know are not like her...Am so glad a lot of women in similar circumstances are not like her

Whoever is responsible for this track...it is sloppily written, very myopically visualised and very insensitive...4 Lions , you are a producer of a televised product...so try to appreciate that along with accolades...will come brickbacts or from those more discerning viewers...genuine constructive feedback...If you choose to ignore it...its your loss, not ours😳

There is a reason why sisters tie rakhis and wives/ lovers/ partners give rings/ wedding bands...What is the message you are intending to give...that married men or men in love should not care about their partners!...He wanted to make Khushi happy...both he and Khushi also went through an emotionally and physically tough time...what is so horrible in that!...This is extremely regressive!!

Separately, thank you for an outstanding episode...it reaffirmed a few belief's of mine that were temporarily shaken:

a) This is at the end of the day, is an often sloppy product of disjointed fantasies...kept afloat by the tremendous talent of its leads😳

b) There is a reason why 879868576653653868965 people connect with Barun and Sanaya ...and not the others (perhaps Abhaas and Abha Parmar are the only serious second in line)

c) There is a reason why I love ASR...and it was on ample show today...a loving husband/ lover...a doting brother...a responsible adult...my heart went out to him when he said "do you want to see me dead"😭😭...Yes, I for one want him to head out of RM...because now, as always, he seems like a punching bag for all.

d) ASR has and will stand by Khushi...loved the way he told her to relax when their almost kiss (yet again!!) was interrupted by the Raizadas... There you go man!!👏👏

d) And...Barun...outstanding expressions again...from soft to happy to raw passion to disbelief to upset to worried to hurt to horrified!!...I said this in my Gravitas post, I will say this again...you are the reason for a 25 minute watch😊...Wish you the best!!😊...and if that means I don't see you anymore in this...SIGH!!. then so be it😳...To quote Jack (Leonardo Di Caprio) from Titanic..."I am too involved now...You jump!...I jump"😳

Someone needs to show your post to 4 Lions! I havent read an  article that makes so much sense on thins issue as well as your's does. This show is not for TRP auntie's only, it has a world wide audience, the PH and the channel need to do justice. If we wanted to watch Saas bahu drama's we can get that from a million other shows, there are plenty of them, we follow IPKKND because it depicted other issues in life like a genuine brother and sister relationship that as more close to real life  and an intense love story that was unique because of the love hate factor.

Anyways, the TRP's of the show have dropped and that should be an indication to the makers of the show that something is wrong and they still have time to redeem whats left of it. A lot of people watch the show because of Barun and  Sanaaya but if the storyline continues along these lines, am not sure how long the show run on this USP alone.
Originally posted by aadyakali

You put in words all that i wanted to voice out and all the discontent  that has been bubling inside me for some time now. thank you for having put in words our thought this so much discernment. I do ihope with all my heart that CVz take note and do  not treat us fan as retaded and sloppy people wanting rabbavez and arhi moment 24/7.

I hope too fervently

apart from Arhi moments we want plausible and scenario with a minimum amount of realism.

Yes forget detailed logic...at least show us a semblance of sense

Like you said how come Anjali , the ever dotting sister is completly oblivious ti the fact that her brother had been kidnapped and had been thru hell. How come the whole raizada took it in their stride.

That part is absolutely jarring

How come Akash is so much in his crappy hubby mood that he did not even had a mano a mano chat with his bro concering his kidnap and and i'd rather not talk bout his alien thought that his wife does not bother about Anji-didi-deary-teary. There are certain loopholes that the cvz c
Anyway i will stop here but the list goes on.

DITTO

Cvz this is not bashing ,,this is our contributon to the betterment of the show. If the show is your baby, it is our love so plz  we do not pretend to know more than you but we are the consumers and and we are telling you what we find inacceptable. thank you

Excatly my sentiments😊

Thanks much😊

Am glad you liked it...soe thoughts above

Thanks
You are so right, you actually penned all the thoughts I've been having watching the past few episodes of the show.

Anjali is portrayed as a spoiled selfish brat and everyone's supposed to dance around her and cater to her moods. True she's going through a bad phase but like you mentioned has she conveniently forgotten that her brother is alive because of Khushi

Actually for some reason that part has not been emphasized at all, even Arnav never acknowledged to everyone that he's alive because of Khushi, everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten it.

Also Aakash is behaving as if Khushi and Payal are some horrible people that's so unlike his character and also Nani knows the whole truth so why isn't she clarifying that with Manorama, Aakash and Anjali, she can see they still misunderstand Khushi but neither does she or Arnav clarify the whole situation.

The CV's have so lost it and I do hope they get their perspective back before the show deteriorate any further.

Dee
Originally posted by Siri22

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

And that applies to all of us😳...if we dont like a response we "just need to chill out"

And that applies to all of us😳...if we dont like a response we "just need to chill out"

Arre I was only repeating Anji's dialogue. When DB gave the infamous interview along with Aakash she said Fans just need to chill out. I was being sarcastic. 

You should see the number of constructively criticizing posts on Anji I make on the forum 
Originally posted by Siri22

Arre I was only repeating Anji's dialogue. When DB gave the infamous interview along with Aakash she said Fans just need to chill out. I was being sarcastic. 

You should see the number of constructively criticizing posts on Anji I make on the forum 

Oops

Siri

My apologies...I thought you were being sarcastic towards Fari.

Sorry about this😊...glad we both clarified😊

Oops

Siri

My apologies...I thought you were being sarcastic towards Fari.

Sorry about this😊...glad we both clarified😊

NP.😊. No apology needed.