Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JWMRK

4 Lions

I love my brothers. 😃...As a child, every birthday, rakhi and bhaiyya dooj I would be eagerly waiting for the ceremonial tikaa and actually ...truth be told😛...for the gifts they gave me😛😆😆...We are demonstrative in varying degrees, they are loving ...but sometimes they are very irritating also...😆😆

Now, they are much older. The little brothers who used to think Amitabh and Tom Hanks are fulltoo awesome now think Monica Belluci or Nandita Das are fulltoo awesome...😛😳😳...But then I have grown too...and the word 'boys' which earlier was just them...now has a whole new meaning in my life😛😃

Some of them are married😳...and sure their priorities have changed... .and much as we want we cannot create the atmosphere of our childhood...but there is no doubt...I repeat no doubt in my mind that they are still the brothers I grew up with...They love me too.😊..tomorrow if someone were to harm me they will trash the culprit.

Point I am making is this
A Man's love for his woman and his love for his sister are two totally different things
Just as A Man's love for his woman and his love for his mother are two totally different things

I had and have great patience for Anjali's character...and those few who may have read what I wrote in the Shyam revelation episodes will recollect that...But since that Anjali's character is being twisted and turned beyond recognition

a) She thinks ASR has changed...well what about her!!...when was the last time she asked ASR if he is ok!! Did she conveniently forget that ASR was a hostage...for an extended period of time...he could have been a dead body had it not been for Khushi!!
4 Lions, I am really at a loss as to how you guys and the on screen Raizadas have totally forgotten about the whole hostage drama😲😲...Not one person has bothered to ask ASR or Khushi how they coped...how ASR coped as a hostage...not even NK!!
Is Anjali the only one under trauma...not ASR or Khushi...who were a few seconds away from life being snuffed out of them!!

b) Anjali thinks ASR's priorities after marriage have changed...Ermm😕 was it not Anjali who arranged the Heer Ranjha drama and many other situations so that ASR could start loving Khushi...so now what😲...is this the simple case of "if I am not happy, I will not let you be too?"

c) Anjali thinks ASR lied...what about the zillions of times Anjali has lied to get her way ...i.e. for the sangeet in Akash's marriage...

d) ASR does not take care of them...then who is taking care of the free loading Anjali Jha and Shyam Jha have unleashed on the Raizada clan since their marriage😆😆

e) I totally appreciate that Anjali is under duress...But surely there has to be some reflection...how can she not even for a moment consider that forget Khushi...NK and ASR are saying exactly the same thing, that Shyam is a sleazeball!!...Should there be no thinking on her part!!

f) Anjali ended the scene with a nice line...every thing changed since you my brother stopped answering my questions...Well Anjali...CHUCKLES😳...so this is it isnt it...you wanted  Khushi to marry him...but when he did that out of his own volition ...it hurt...and logically so.

But the line you gave him today was a real low, you went back to that time of his marriage to show him his mistake in marrying Khushi...and Barun's expressions on the horror of the statement were outstanding👏👏👏

Am sorry 4 Lions...but Anjali's character is beginning to head south at a disastrous speed!!  There has to be a better way to show her insecurity vis-a-vis Shyam...Most of us viewers understand the shock she has been dealt with and sympathise with her...but there has to be a better way to show this😳...She was a loving, doting, mature sister, having an equally loving, doting, mature brother...You cant' discount that just because of one incident!!

What earlier was a unique, cherished brother-sister bond...now seems self-absorbed, crabby (I am not happy, so you also cannot), hurtful and very suffocating!!!...

As for Anjali demonstrating a most regressive attitude towards her unborn baby the less said the better...from wanting to kill it without a coherently and sensitively shown reason or monologue, to wanting a boy child like Shyam (There goes Sitara Plus's Satyameva Jayate!!), to not spending a single moment thinking of providing a good life to the child!!...4 Lions, this thinking of hers as per your storyline, is extremely disappointing and regressive!!!...Sure women who feel cheated go under depression but that is why psychiatric/ counselling help is available and there is no shame in it😳...I am so glad a lot of mothers I know are not like her...Am so glad a lot of women in similar circumstances are not like her

Whoever is responsible for this track...it is sloppily written, very myopically visualised and very insensitive...4 Lions , you are a producer of a televised product...so try to appreciate that along with accolades...will come brickbacts or from those more discerning viewers...genuine constructive feedback...If you choose to ignore it...its your loss, not ours😳

There is a reason why sisters tie rakhis and wives/ lovers/ partners give rings/ wedding bands...What is the message you are intending to give...that married men or men in love should not care about their partners!...He wanted to make Khushi happy...both he and Khushi also went through an emotionally and physically tough time...what is so horrible in that!...This is extremely regressive!!

Separately, thank you for an outstanding episode...it reaffirmed a few belief's of mine that were temporarily shaken:

a) This is at the end of the day, is an often sloppy product of disjointed fantasies...kept afloat by the tremendous talent of its leads😳

b) There is a reason why 879868576653653868965 people connect with Barun and Sanaya ...and not the others (perhaps Abhaas and Abha Parmar are the only serious second in line)

c) There is a reason why I love ASR...and it was on ample show today...a loving husband/ lover...a doting brother...a responsible adult...my heart went out to him when he said "do you want to see me dead"😭😭...Yes, I for one want him to head out of RM...because now, as always, he seems like a punching bag for all.

d) ASR has and will stand by Khushi...loved the way he told her to relax when their almost kiss (yet again!!) was interrupted by the Raizadas... There you go man!!👏👏

d) And...Barun...outstanding expressions again...from soft to happy to raw passion to disbelief to upset to worried to hurt to horrified!!...I said this in my Gravitas post, I will say this again...you are the reason for a 25 minute watch😊...Wish you the best!!😊...and if that means I don't see you anymore in this...SIGH!!. then so be it😳...To quote Jack (Leonardo Di Caprio) from Titanic..."I am too involved now...You jump!...I jump"😳

PS: The ASR-Khushi temporary milan was amazing...more on that in another post...

Edit: My post on the ASR Khushi milan...that always seems like a mirage

Happy weekend all😊

love ur post. i second it.
priya1904 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic post i hope 4 lions read it just so that they understand where they r going wrong
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sayvr

Totally agree..Just wish the lovers had more privacy!! 

Hey thanks much😊

Privacy is a word unheard of in Indian television
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Couldn't have said it better myself. From acting like a jealous lover during the b'day fiasco to an unreasonable mother in law today. What exactly IS this character? She wants her brother to be with her 24x7 now only because the dear hubby is not around. If she isn't happy then no one else has the right to smile either. And Khushi should run around the house hiding her face from her like a criminal.

I'm sorry but if the PH wants sympathy for Anjali, these scenes are doing just the OPPOSITE, they have to do a better job. THIS is plain creepy 🤢

And I'm sorry I ranted on your thread too 🤓

hey thanks😊

And dont be sorry...a lot of us feel exasperated today

What I dont get is this...why should Khushi hide her face ...for what...the PH made it look like ASR and Khushi were a bunch of teenagers caught in the act...this is plain ridiculous...and Anjali is fir enough to make kheer, go to a doc but throwing a ill health fit if ASR is so far as close to Khushi

disappointing
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Updated my response on Page 3, sorry for the delay in unres.😊
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: DCgirl

Updated my response on Page 3, sorry for the delay in unres.😊

Hey no worries ...will check out😊
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Wonderful dear ... but as I said the other day Anji has a pseudo MIL complex that has been reinforced by shyam's absence -- and she is behaving completely saasish now/ So we are now on to Bahu jo saas ban gai !!

hey thanks😊

I get your point ...this is not turning out nicely
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: xnedra

yup dats true!!! i want d old cheerful, bubbly, slightly hysterical yet mature anjali back in d show im seriously bugged of watching dat weeping womping willow these days, frankly speaking although d actors r doing der job well d characters themselves are all heading downhill!!except mamiji n naniji none of d othrs r being true to der original characters although d change is expected in some cases(arhi) d othrs r sudden,unexpected and frankly gettng on my nerves! 😡😲

Hey thanks much and welcome to IF😊

I think you nailed it...the problem is that almost all characters seem shifting away too frequently from their well known traits ...and there in lies sthe continuity problem
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

absolutely loved ur post,,,,Anjali's character is turning into a disaster,,,,,the way they r showing her resenting her brother's happiness just doesnt work for me...

Thanks much😊

Something surely is missing in the execution
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sprinkle2

i totally agree with you

hey thanks much😊