Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am not happy with her charachter...she was not like tht before...she cared for every one ...and she always looked at the brighter side of the things but now what is she doing i dont knpw
JW you always say it so well. This is eggjactly how I feel... 
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: msin

JW you always say it so well. This is eggjactly how I feel... 

hey thanks much😊
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊nice post dear
loved reading it...πŸ‘

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?😑
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????πŸ˜•
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...😑
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushikumari

Brilliantly put! 
You took the thoughts out of my mind... about Anjali and about the uncaring Raizadas. I have been so patient since the kidnapping track, but, the constant lack of logic and leaving important things unsaid/ undone, not to mention the lack of closure in every situation... is completely getting to me. 

For me too the lack of any semblance of sense or continuity is jarring

I would really like to tell the CVs - Guess what? Healthy relationships are appreciated (contrary to what you believe), a strong story can be based around such relationships (yeah!) and still be as interesting! Anjali & Chotey have been shown to have such a beautiful relationship, don't ruin it to justify bringing Shyam back. Its lame.

Khushilumari...this is absolutely well said...I am with you on this and have many times voiced it. A healthy relationship with everyday ups and downs when well executed is equally engaging

Get on with Kushi-ASR relationship, and get rid of 'others unhappy, so am unhappy' reasoning. Show your characters grow and evolve.

DITTO...thee is hardly any evolution in others apart from ASR to an extent

Personally, i think the challenge is in that! If you can show ASR's gradual change, you can do it with Kushi/ Anjali/ Aakash/ Maami. There - you have a huge task, show us how beautifully you can achieve it!

YUP

Give us a different story (after all that's what IPKKND is supposed to be about), not the same old crappy Saas, Di-ki-saut, and God knows what else you have in mind...

Well said

Hey thanks much😊

Appreciate this...some thoughts above

Thanks

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

Now I read the post without skimming.πŸ‘

I wish they could have shown anjali angry over khushi for what happened rather than anjali getting insecure about arnav-khushi relation ship. I think that would have worked for me. As of now Anjali - Arnav scenes creeps me out. I was better earlier. πŸ˜•

Sree,

That's what I've been saying ever since Anji was demanding attention. If she said "I hate khushi" it would have made more sense. By constantly comparing herself with Khushi she's coming off as a jealous GF. Maybe it's cv's or DBi not being to portray properly but I just can't connect with her nor feel sorry for her.

JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

aah im loving your posts dear..really you put forward all our wild roller coaster thoughts to rest by your peaceful writing..you're right about everything said..aaah wish this week never existed :@

Thanks much😊,,,,I can understand the frustration
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So so agree.. I was discussing abt the same with my mom the other day seeing Anjali continuously shedding tears seeing ArHi together.. My mom was like, she is behaving like a mother in law.. 😲 Coz its kinda normal for mother-in-law's to get jealous of their Daughter in law coz they feel her son will go away from them.. I did agree with her.. I still do.. Seen many cases that confirm the same..But like u said, everyone's place in someone's heart is different.. The love is different.. You cannot expect your brother to be running after you for his entire lifetime.. Nor is he gonna mourn over your sorrow.. Anjali shud understand that priorities change but the place a person has in someone's life doesnt.. And I dont know why its getting difficult for Anjali to understand that Arnav hasnt changed, atleast not where she is concerned.. Its irony that till yesterday she used to say "Chotte galat kaise ho saktey hai" and today she accuses him of lying to her..
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 wow.. awesome post πŸ‘ loved it πŸ€—
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...what a awesome and very geniunely written post...I really wish the writers of the show read this...