Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Speak it ladies!

The love I had for Anjali is slowly fading with each new episode.   I was beyond disturbed by her reaction to seeing Arnav in a romantic setting with Khushi and then the dumbass writers having Khushi react like they were doing something wrong.

Like what the hell.  They are married it's Arnav's house and it's beyond annoying for the other family members, besides Nani and Payal, to behave like how dare they be happy with one another.

I'm also beyond tired of Payal being Mami's punching bag and not standing up for herself and telling her where to go.  Akash is also on my list with his continued jackassery.   I was glad to see Payal standing up for herself on today's show.   Too bad Mami had to interrupt and barge into their room.

Something that needs to be stopped immediately.   Can you say rude much?

Anjali needs to friggin get over it.   If anything she should be angry at all that Shyam's deceitful behind has done.   The mere fact he was behind Arnav's kidnapping should make her hate his guts.    I'm tired of her being coddled.   She needs to get a damn backbone and have the WHOLE entire truth told to her behind.

Because didn't Shyam admit to Arnav right before he was kidnapped how little Anjali meant to him?   And profess his affection for Khushi?  Something he probably only did because in his twisted mind Arnav was going to be dead soon anyway.

And I'm beyond tired of Khushi having to live in an environment like she is a criminal when all the family should be on their knees thanking her for all she's done.

"I am too involved now...You jump!...I jump😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by JWMRK

Sorry jumping the queue...

Firstly thanks for writing...😊

I dont know who you are referring to and what has made you upset...But if your indication is towards my post ...then perhaps you have not read it fully...There is constructive feedback there about the execution of a story and track

And from what I see none of the people who responded have used abusive language

So peace...this is a open forum...we can all agree to disagree and move on...😊

And happy weekend!
This was not for you TM 😊 ... a couple of responses made me put this here πŸ˜•... sorry if u got offended
Originally posted by mommy2000

Res

EDIT:

Do u live in my brain???

I want to say something, but I am not sure what. 
I want the sympathy...as a devoted audience, I think I deserve the most sympathy for what i put up through for the love of the how and more specifically the leads.  There is nothing left in the show, or the story to love. 
They give us crumbs, and then sweep them away before we reach for more and expect us to lap it up.  Such flimsily introduced drama angles where we can find sympathy for none of the characters who deserve it.
It happened with Khushi.
And now it is happening with Glee.
She is a woman in most undesirable situation and I want to whack with her own thali.  Not because I don't feel sorry for her situation.  I feel sorry for my situation.  I feel cheated of the romance that was promised.  Had they introduced this angle once we would have seen their romance blossom as a part of natural story progression, glee would have had my sympathy and more.  Right now, it is bordering wrath because she took away my story.
I understand the need for drama...but it is all very very patchy.  Hate it.
And if gotti thinks that all we need is rabba ve's, then he is more delusional that glee.

I know i did not make sense, but i also know that you will get the unsaid!!πŸ€—

Renu,

I dont know if I want to be in your brain or in your life as a sister or as a dost or as just a close family member...but they say the "dil ka rishta" is dosti...so dosti it isπŸ€—

I think I know what you what you want to say...you are missing that moment...the thehraav...the soul...like the one we got by the poolside hug...or the teary happy birthday...

Because when all is said and done...life is about moments and about companionship...that ASR Khushi have...but the tracks make sure it is so disjointed nad fleetingly given to us...only to rudely take it away, for a story that has no well thought through angle

sorry if my guess is wrong😊

And these slippages make things worse

Much lub

JW

Edited by JWMRK - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pmgsk

This was not for you TM 😊 ... a couple of responses made me put this here πŸ˜•... sorry if u got offended

No dear, I am not offended😊

As a person I dont loose it easily😊...I wrote that because I feel we are the real people...not Anjali or ASR or Khushi...so I dont encourage myself and anyone from agruing over a fiction...debate or discussion is ok.

Good to know you have taken it in the right spirit...much appreciate😊

Take care
Originally posted by JWMRK

Beautifullly said!!! It made perfect sense to my otherwise gleesized brainπŸ˜†!!!!
This serial is making Anjali actually Khushi ki saut.  Anjali is forgetting that her brother is married and has to start his married life. Life goes on.😳
Very very well written.
I have nothing else to add.
Thanks
JW I love it how you say it. I felt cheated today, it seemed like I was watching another show altogether. What have they done to this story. Its unrecognizable...
JW wow I love the way u have written this. Agree with each n every word u have written. Brilliant. πŸ‘