Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
superrrb update..
so much confusion about geet even maan is tired of guessing things..
great to see how maan stood up for geet against brij
poor annie soo confused about whats going on..
finally after years he called her 'gudiya'
the precap was great and full of suspense..
eagerly waiting to read next update 
singh24 thumbnail

Valentine smiley 099   Waiting...
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: singh24

Valentine smiley 099   Waiting...

dearo having a test on monday ..will update after that ...😳😳
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdlife19

nice update

but med very confused

why geet is staying with handa's if they r hurting her

why was the door locked and why she came frm window
than why did maan ask brij to stay away frm geet

does he knw and remember her

mummaa ...mikko abhi sachi mien apni narrating skills par doubt huy-ing ..😭😭
will try n clear things soon ..

thnxx 4 supporting this story di ..πŸ˜ƒ
updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya22

superb part...
naan teri memory gayi hsi..geet ki nsi...so she remembers ki u drink black coffee...
itne sare raaz hai na ki uff...
omg maan called hr gudya...
precap is intresting... kuch toh raaz khulenge...

true she knows his likes/dis likes ...😳
thnxx 4 supporting this story ..πŸ˜ƒ
updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanishadevi

maan having problem remembering his childhood😭.poor geet in pain and dnt know what she have gone through without maan..maaneet love annie..so lovely.hope maan can recall his childhood soon..pls cont..

updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update
great response to brij by maan

updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

with Maan I am also very confused...

whatever happened with their life...where is Maan at fault...he was also victim of accident...he have to bear so much to protect Annie, Dev and Daadima, their business...Geet held him responsible for his mother's death...how can she even think like this...he also lost his mother...how can he predict beforehand that his mother will die if he forces her to come back to India...he was also longing for his mother after all she was his mother...in that blast Maan also could have died...how can Geet blame him and after that he lost his memory... what is his fault then...whatever happened with geet after returning to India was not Maan's fault...

it is really going above my head...and u r dragging this suspense too much...small glimpsis of Geet's thoughts about Maan in bits and pieces is confusing more...sorry u will get hurt with my reaction but I as a reader only react to what I read in ur update...until I know full truth how can I assume Geet is right...Geet in pain...Geet's eyes are in pain...but why there is pain...with her Maan, Annie, Daadi also lost their loved ones...if they can try to live their life why can't Geet...and if something is happening with her in Handa House then why she can't tell Daadi about all this...why she is acting like super-woman that she can protect Annie, love everybody but no body is capable enough to help her...I am really irritated with this type of show-off drama and I-AM-SO -IN-PAIN type of reaction from Geet...

thanx for pm...

okiee dearo ..

something i want u to know which i guess u didn't noticed
when dadi was narrating the past ...i clearly said geet lost her parent at the age of 5 n this made her bubbly self bit effected although with khurana's by her side she over came it ... but by nature she was never a person who give away her feelings much ...n about she blaming maan ...dearo try n realize the fact that geet wasn't ready for maan-preetie to leave n they left tricking her ..+.. at that time she was just 9 YEARS ..u defo don't aspect a 9 years old girl who has already lost her real parents should except it all in second ...

n about geet's reaction ..n this mystery being drag ..tou i can just say relations are made stronger over the span of time ...n if u would have noticed it been nearly 13 years both maaneet had parted so can't expect geet to open up in mili seconds ..
yes i except without u people not knowing about what she has gone through u r reactions are justified but thing is i just can't make geet open up to maan in fraction of seconds when all through her life she has learned  to live by herself ...n more over in previous updates she is scared for HOW MAAN WILL REACT TO ALL THE TRUTH ...so it needs time 

n about dadi ...she had the last remembrance of her son HER GRAND CHILD ...about maan she barely remember his mother ...his father supported him to over come that phase ..
aniee was all the while supported by geet ...
HAVE U THOUGHT FOR ONCE WHO WAS THR FOR GEET ...??
i had clearly raised this thing through maan in previous updates as well ...
so hope u get this thing that geet had always fought her sorrow by herself not by sharing with other so how can u expect her to do so all of a sudden when in every single problem of her life she has been dealing by her own self ...

i know may be all what i am saying here i haven't mentioned in my updates n i am sorry for that it was just i expected the readers to catch those feelings ...but guess it was MY mistake ...N I AM REALLY SORRY ...will try n give u more hints on geets character ...

but

plss i am saying this to every one ...THIS IS A MYSTERY RIDE... n the story will take time to get to its actual track ...

n now with all these questions in ur mind i ve decided ill narrate the whole past of maaneet in STORY TILL NOW in the 2nd thread ..hopefully this will be finished with the upcoming one so things will be more clear with simple narration ..

n yes thnxx for asking all ur doubts as i really don't want any reader to remain puzzled will try n narrate things better ..

luv ya 
sobia
Edited by sobia4maaneet - 11 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely emotional updater.. te way geet and ani ki bond and te way my maan  admiring him was so lovely.. te way  anni and geet lovely scenes  was so lovely cute.. te way ani ki outburst and my maan feeling guilty and te way geet consoling him through her eyes was so lovely.. te way geet fighting back with brij and te way my maan standing for her  was lovely.. te way geet and my maan ki argument was so lovely.. te way  my maan calling gudiya and te way  geet stood numb was so lovely..i love te update so much dear

updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajshree12

Awww..just loved the bonding of Annie & Geet..
Geet was crying for the simple injury of Annie...
Naan called Geet Gudiya?????

updating soon

hope u'll like it
luv ya
sobia