Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-20th Jul- Mohan Megha ka Sangeet !!! (Page 3)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ pooja :

thanx for the update. i disagree with you on your emoticons used for the dance performances, rather i believe that it had been quite decent till the first part of the episode mainly because the dances ended in the first part itself and the " saath saheliyan " didnt dance to the entire songs * wow.. what a reliefLOL * !! of course, it would have been better if they had used a smaller "nath " for megha in that scene , but khair !!*sighs*

second and third part of the episode was largely wasted in that stupid eyelock.. i mean, that was just stupid !! honestly i was relieved when jiji and MIL came forward and even danced a bit ..thinking ke ab toh yeh dono hosh mein aayenge , par nai..in dono ko ab duniya ki thodi na padi haiLOL !! waise MIL dancing a few steps was a pleasant surprise for a changeEmbarrassed . the PL people dancing around MM was so sweetEmbarrassed, waise on a random note, where is Prerna bdw ?? isnt she Megha's childhood friendConfused ?? uska naam toh invitees list mein sabse pehle hona chahiye tha , nai ?? anywayz, i will guess it's her professional responsibility as an editor that prevented her from attending the sangeet .Ouch

@ riddhima : why's she made to enter like a " kaala saaya " in MMs life Ouch?? whatever has happened in the name of marriage just one night back with her, not just that it's entirely wrong, but also let's not forget the fact that she, Riddhima, IS herself the WORST casualty of the entire incident . MM toh phir bhi at the end of the day (and story ) ek saath hoga, but what about her ?? woh kis galti ki sazaa kaat rahi hai ??

and yes, i find it difficult to accept the popular opinion of tagging riddhima as a "psyco " just to get a easy way out of the mess created.Stern Smile

precap : finally mohan bhatnagar comes back to his sensesStarClap !! ohh what a relief again !! hope he gathers guts enough to own up his actions at least to megha, if not to the rest of the family !!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27SwastikAshNi-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks pooja
ab toh bas aap ka aur neelu ka sahara hainLOL
not gonna watch this OTT drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-Swetha-

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ok i am dead certain that psycho rondi who is in marry mohan to megha mode would not allow mohan  to tell the truth like how she prevented her mother and infact would get mohan married to megha and later on when mahanta bhoot goes off her she would blackmail mohan and i am certain megha wouldnt know the truth till a long time but that means we would get good mm,mn and guru scenes

Dee_76ankur281

heydoc27 Senior Member
heydoc27
heydoc27

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the efforts PoojaHug  Appreciate itThumbs Up
i look fwd to ur shayari n UD,bth r Thumbs Up

yeh rondhima sunna,tere jodi ko na rab ne nahi Censored DJ ne banaayi hai!!!na tum kuch bolo,na hum kuch sun na chaahte hai!!

koi yeh msg us tak pahuchaa do yaar!!!kitni daraawni ending thi aur precap toh,she s here to stay!!Angry
sorry d character s brought in to mess d already messy stuff on our NBT!!Shocked

d MN as usual s Day Dreaming
n MM Blushing
n MG toh Clap

Edited by heydoc27 - 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76ankur281shanu4SwastikAshNi-Swetha-

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Sorry folks - I know you all will kill me for this but I thought that the Mohan Riddima dream sequence on the 'Rab ne bana di jodi' song was quite nicely picturized and Riddima actually looked quite beautiful with Mohan. Maybe I felt a twinge of sadness for her too...but I don't know...depends on what her real agenda is !

kkkap00rMoner_Radio

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!! 
ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Sorry folks - I know you all will kill me for this but I thought that the Mohan Riddima dream sequence on the 'Rab ne bana di jodi' song was quite nicely picturized and Riddima actually looked quite beautiful with Mohan. Maybe I felt a twinge of sadness for her too...but I don't know...depends on what her real agenda is !

Riddima actually looked quite beautiful: Agree..Wink..

felt a twinge of sadness for her too: really??Shocked..Have you not seen tomorrow's suicide attempt scene? Koi nehi...Next week she will create more dhamaka and dash all your liking 4 sure...Big smile

Dee_76kkkap00rSwastikAshNi

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Mujhe toh lagtahe shaadi ke bad v..har dusre din yeh Mohan ki ghar a jaya karega...Yeh ladki Mohan ko Megha ka sath toh dilayi hai...par kavi v Megha ki kareeb nehi ane degi...

She will play bloody mind games now...Woh samajh chuki hai, Mohan ko kaise chot pahuchaya ja sakta hai...Yeh lambi race ki ghori lagti hai mujhe...LOL

Edited by ankur281 - 20 July 2012 at 2:05pm

Dee_76kkkap00rSwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index