Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-20th Jul- Mohan Megha ka Sangeet !!! (Page 2)

Adil14 Senior Member
Adil14
Adil14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

[P]Mohan looking dashing...forum gals...dil thaam lo apne...

Forum ke ladko...tum bhi dil thaam lo...Megha looking so lovely... and beautiful...with that nose-ring.

Mohan and nanhi hugged each other...lovely looking jodi hai inli bhi

Embarrassed

But the ceremony doesn't look that grand as it was said...its OK but not grand.

Ridz reached to congratulate mohan ... I guess.. But mohan ke totey ud gaye usey dekh kar...;-)

Lo ji ridz to apne ko dekh raji hai megha ki jagah...hahaha ...mohan beta tu to gaya... Psycho will defo create prob for u in future..hope megha n u willlove each other so much that ridz kuch na bigaad paaye tum dono ka.

Yaar mohan and megha ka jo eye lock hota hai na..amazing hota hai...old nbt...

I really hope precap holds true and mohan guru ki na suney...but we all know mohan bataa nahi paayega...jaisa ki aksar serials me hota hai.

Kya post hai bhai.. chah gaye hooo :D
wasey Forum girls kay liay Mohan is old. am i right?
per Megha tou abhi young hai :P

wasey I hope kay sach bata de.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76kkkap00rmemadSwastikAshNi

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Lo ho gayi sangeet ceremony...

Mohan bhai kya dashing lag rahe the apne baaratis k saath par, meri aankhen toh sirf megha ki taraf thi yaar...

She was really looking gorgeous in that lehenga with that nose ring and maang tika...

MM eye locks was superab as always...

But, i am not able to understand one thing that NBT ko kiss baat ki jaldi hai yaar wo aaj k episode ko 1 hr ka kar k acche se sab kuch dhikha sakte the...

But jo b dhikhaya 20 min main awsome tha... Yaar yeh rondhi kahan se aa gayi yaar... Pura mood spoil kar diya aur uppar se apne aap ko megha ki jagah imagine kar k gaana b gaane lagi... Sach main mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha ki kya batao... Arre yaar yeh rondi toh mohan bhai k gale main haddi ki tarah atak gayi hai jo na toh nigalte bann rahi hain aur na hi ugalte...

But, the big question is where was addu ???

Precap was too scary pata nahi monday ko kya hoga.

Edited by Raone - 20 July 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76ankur281memadSwastikAshNi

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
didnt watch the epi & im glad i didnt saw it!

thanks for the upd!

NBT has lost its charmThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rNBT-BV-Swetha-

blmadhuri Goldie
blmadhuri
blmadhuri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

First part of the Episode was really gud..Very well directedClap..Loved seeing all the PL staff.Big smile.The best scene of the Episode is Nanhi n Mohan hug..OMG love this adorable pair Big smile..Loved Nanhi's speech and the surprise she gave to her mom..All the performances were gud.Loved the eyelock between MM Big smileEmbarrassed

Lo aagey riddhima n she spoit the mood of Mohan and ours alsoUnhappyUnhappy..I hate tat scene where ridd is dreaming with my favourite BG songAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...Sterday she scared the hell out of me with her psycho luks n dialoguesShockedShockedShockedShocked.2day OMG she is getting jealous n going to turn negative now. Mohan ab tu gaya.She's not going to leave Mohan very easilyAngryAngryAngry..Dont know wat will happen in Mondays episode..Hope Mohans says the truth to Megha..Fingers Crossed..

I also liked Jiji's dance very cute..loved the episode 2dayBig smileBig smile except riddhimas part AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76memad

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
TF the update. Didnt like the episode. Mayb i was expecting too much n it didnt happen. I hope the truth comes out b4 the shaadhi. 

Dee_76memad

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
MM scenes were superb,Mohan ka hairstyle change nahin hota to accha hota but phir bhi super-dashing n Megha looking gorgeousDay DreamingGuest appearance n their Dances were OK but yeh Rids spoilt the mood,"Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi"!!..I now want anyhow Mohan tells the truth and they both decide together how to handle this situation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

shuhey.shafeeg Newbie
shuhey.shafeeg
shuhey.shafeeg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
mega looks very pretty and mohan luks dashing...love u both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU pooja..missed ur shayari..
It was ok episode... not up to the mark..Mohan Megha was looking  great. loved Mn scene...
now on wards i would hate .. Rab ne banadi jodi.. song..

Edited by Bharti_k - 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm

Dee_76kkkap00r

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index