WU-20th Jul- Mohan Megha ka Sangeet !!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry folks - I know you all will kill me for this but I thought that the Mohan Riddima dream sequence on the 'Rab ne bana di jodi' song was quite nicely picturized and Riddima actually looked quite beautiful with Mohan. Maybe I felt a twinge of sadness for her too...but I don't know...depends on what her real agenda is !
Originally posted by zandu37

Sorry folks - I know you all will kill me for this but I thought that the Mohan Riddima dream sequence on the 'Rab ne bana di jodi' song was quite nicely picturized and Riddima actually looked quite beautiful with Mohan. Maybe I felt a twinge of sadness for her too...but I don't know...depends on what her real agenda is !

Riddima actually looked quite beautiful: Agree..πŸ˜‰..

felt a twinge of sadness for her too: really??😲..Have you not seen tomorrow's suicide attempt scene? Koi nehi...Next week she will create more dhamaka and dash all your liking 4 sure...πŸ˜ƒ

Mujhe toh lagtahe shaadi ke bad v..har dusre din yeh Mohan ki ghar a jaya karega...Yeh ladki Mohan ko Megha ka sath toh dilayi hai...par kavi v Megha ki kareeb nehi ane degi...

She will play bloody mind games now...Woh samajh chuki hai, Mohan ko kaise chot pahuchaya ja sakta hai...Yeh lambi race ki ghori lagti hai mujhe...πŸ˜†
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
..Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Wow the epi was awesome except the Ridz entry πŸ˜‘

Monu ka entry was ekdam mast with all the PL staff and kya handsome lag raha hai πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

MN ka hug was too good and the way Megha looked at them with such an aweee look πŸ˜Š

The sangeet was too short but phir bhi mazaa aya and MM ko toh baki log jaise the hi nahi vaha pe baas ek dosre ki aakhoon mein kho gaye the and then Guru and Monu dancing and hugging eachother and then Ridz ki entry πŸ˜‘ Monu ke chehre ka rang hi udd gaya aur hoga kyun nahi chalta phirta bhut zo dekh liya πŸ˜†

Precap: Monu in full mode of telling the truth to everyone aur guru ko de di dhamki ki ab Mohan uski baat nahi sunega 
Thanks so much Pooja for the WU
thx for update pooja...total episode is awesome..except ridhima entry...i love the most mohan entry, mohan and nanhi hugs scenes..
thanx for the update...
it was a awesome first half...

mohan was looking like prince n what a style he made an entry with PL staff...he was looking so handsome n dashing...n kunal got a haircut...it looks awesome on it...though i obsessed with his long locks...currently mohan is going to be married n also he is a father...to make him more responsible n matured...the look suits on him...he was looking so dashing n hot n above all his smile is to die for...

megha looks gorgeous n beautiful...for the first time AK with heavy make-up...she looks gorgeous...mohan couldn't take his eyes off...nanhi was looking so cute...ashnoor was looking so beautiful in that outfit...only one person missing our addu aka vishesh...

coming to the topic...

mohan loves his FIL alot...he have immense love n respect for him...infact for him ved is his father...the way he took blessings from him...he never did that to his own father i guess...

mohan-renu nhok-jhok was awesome...

MM scenes was awesome...

the best part...the scene that touched my heart is MN hug...papa-daughter hug was the best of the scenes...the show stealer...there was fatherly love n glow in mohan's eyes when he hugged n kiss nanhi...n megha admiring the father-daughter duo...n she could see the father's love in mohan's eyes...n feel secured from her smile this is the man who will bring back father's love for nanhi-addu...i loved the MN hug it was so beautiful...i have no words to define...n of course mohan's flying kiss to his angel daughter...kodak moment...

the dances were ok...well-directed the way they made megha's solah shingar...wonderful thought by the cvs...i am sure sonal had a hand in this thought...jhappu-dhappu have no brains for such noble thought...

MM eye-locks were cute...both look awesome with each other...made for each other...

everything was perfect till riddhima entry that ruined everything possible...who the hell played rab ne bana di jodi song for MR...i am going to kill the the person...now it made me hate the song too much...it was my most fav song

first half was perfect...riddhima entry never exist for me...
Originally posted by realworld123

ok i am dead certain that psycho rondi who is in marry mohan to megha mode would not allow mohan  to tell the truth like how she prevented her mother and infact would get mohan married to megha and later on when mahanta bhoot goes off her she would blackmail mohan and i am certain megha wouldnt know the truth till a long time but that means we would get good mm,mn and guru scenes

I too think something similar may happen.