WU-20th Jul- Mohan Megha ka Sangeet !!!

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Might b slightly d
elayed thanks to this woeful Hotel wifiLOL

Everyone praising Ved for considering Megha as his daughter and getting her married again. Mohan arrives at Vyas house with PL staff & Guru n takes Ved 's blessing. Renu welcoming guests and Mohan says you are welcoming us what a rare sightLOL. Renu says don't get use to this  as this is the first and the last time. Renu promises to screw up the weddingLOL

Megha arrives and everyone is spellbound by her beauty(NBT song playing ) Mohan looks super happy. Nanhi goes and hugs Mohan.  eed n Saroj happy seeing that. 

Suddenly lights go dim and Nanhi welcomes everyone to the sangeet ceremony. She says tomorrow is my mother's wedding n  I prayed to god to do some magic so that my mother bcums her usual self again and that god sent my spiderman to do the job. Nanhi says on this happy occasion I played a surprise for mummy by calling many of her friends .

All the stars from Colors other shows cum one by one and performD'ohThumbs DownLOL
LOL
Riddz arrives at the venue just as a chunri is put on Megs (Salaam-e-Ishq from Salaam-e-Ishq plays). Mohan gestures to Megs to tell her how good she looks. All the girls bring MM together. They keep pushing MM towards each othern MM happily lost in each other. Embarrassed

Riddz watches MM from far with tears in her eyesAngryLOL. Ridz dreams with her  as a bride n wakes up from her dream to find the ceremony going onLOL. Jiji and Saroj sing and everyone starts dancing. Mohan super happy and hugs Guru. Mohan sees Riddz at the ceremony and is shocked. 

Precap: Riddhima getting mehendi applied and the lady asks her what letter do you want to be written in your palm. Riddhima says "M". Mohan watches this and tells Guru that I am doing wrong with both of them n decides to tell Megha the truth and asks Guru not to stop him

Edited by -RD- - 20 July 2012 at 11:49am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashChomelanna441bspprtkavitha_gurramJaipriOMGIshaannanimahnoor2468yeshhhhekomasjolly_flboomersabatahirmitturajunurulainsahulheydoc27unforgetable112brick_redArmu4evadeepika_funfatim30krishuuuuuuuuuuCrazy_beekkkap00rDee_76blmadhuriIshaqzaadeknrajiMR21-Khush-saurisdlipi5hyshanu4Moner_RadioS.StephysoaplikerBharti_ksonu-monuSwastikAshNiDJ..memad...RamonaG....suj01SankiPagalshamilbsingapuryFallen AngelNeelimaSJGiraffidaeDew-dropmisty85_SilentSoul_--Udhay---Swetha-saher_90

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
[P]Mohan looking dashing...forum gals...dil thaam lo apne...

Forum ke ladko...tum bhi dil thaam lo...Megha looking so lovely... and beautiful...with that nose-ring.

Mohan and nanhi hugged each other...lovely looking jodi hai inli bhi

Embarrassed

But the ceremony doesn't look that grand as it was said...its OK but not grand.

Ridz reached to congratulate mohan ... I guess.. But mohan ke totey ud gaye usey dekh kar...;-)

Lo ji ridz to apne ko dekh raji hai megha ki jagah...hahaha ...mohan beta tu to gaya... Psycho will defo create prob for u in future..hope megha n u willlove each other so much that ridz kuch na bigaad paaye tum dono ka.

Yaar mohan and megha ka jo eye lock hota hai na..amazing hota hai...old nbt...

I really hope precap holds true and mohan guru ki na suney...but we all know mohan bataa nahi paayega...jaisa ki aksar serials me hota hai.

Edited by kkkap00r - 20 July 2012 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Adil14KunalrocksDee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanknrajishanu4Bharti_kSwastikAshNiDJ..memadmisty85-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
First scene was really good. Kunal was looking dashing. I liked PL baratis.
Nanhi was so cute & MN hug was mesmerizing. I loved the expressions of Megha when she was looking at Mohan & Nanhi. Nanhi's welcome speech was adorable. Lol she turns anchor again for sangeet. Dance performances were very short. I was expecting some more.
Rondhi's entry spoiled the mood... not only of mohan but ours as well. Angry I didn't like Raddimohan parts... Angry Now I hate rab ne banadi jodi song. Ouch Why??
Well we were expecting that rondhi will get jealous after seeing MM. Looks like psycho will do something...
Get ready for more dhamakas. I think marriage won't happen so soon. Rondhi has turned psycho... Mohan ko nahi chodegi.
Lol... aaj toh MIL bhi mast lag rahi hai...Wink  Jiji also dances... she was looking cute.
MG hug was really good. How much mohan was happy & rondhi made him sad.Cry

Edited by misty85 - 20 July 2012 at 11:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Dee_76kkkap00rMeera_Ka_Mohanankur281shanu4Bharti_kSwastikAshNiDJ..memad-Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
The hesitation was very adequate What we all have been discussing is quite true Mohan will never be the same Especially not until the marriage is still a secret

The sangeet bit was most pakkau ... having each show lead coming jabardasti ka as a saheli and Megha's actual saheli from the show did not have a nano second's footageWacko

Ohh lord ... what were they thinking when they did Megha's hairdo 60's heroine nahi hai  ... Once the chunri was on she was looking good ...Not dated ..LOL...Renu looked better Atleast she did not have jarring make up this time LOL

Ok if everyone promises not to kill ... I will say ... Rondi looked a better bride than Megha ... 'Bhago DJ...'ROFL

Karan is looking so champu

Highlight of the episode was Mohan Nanhi hug ... God they look so adorable together So natural that it looks real ...Embarrassed

Rondi is surely gonna do some lafda ...Her entry music her not smiling reassuring when Mohan notices her ... is all an indicator

Waise yeh RNBDJ ka song jabardasti kyu fit kya ... Kab muskuraya ek baar bhi shaadi karte waqt jo yeh song play kar rahe the ... Wacko

Edited by DJ.. - 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76ankur281-Swetha-

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Laddo aunty...ap aur kuch nehi bigar payoge... unless woh chudail a jati hai...

Sare office wale coming as a baraati...

Today is Nanhi's day...kitni pyaari lag rahi hai...

Nahi as asutradhar of Sangeet Ceremony..."Shiv ratri wali play ki yad a rahi hain"The frrst meeting scene in flash back... Anything in flashback of NBT is worth everything

Really Simar dancing like this: I thought she was pregnant...Koi nehi..aj toh banta hai...Gave ear-rings.

Preeti: I love you...So charming...

Zia: Great dancing...JDJ ki acchi practice ho rahi...Gave payel...

Sreejita& Keerti duet: Great...but gana fit nehi baitha...Anyway both looking lovely...Kajal and bindi..

Heat-throb Drashti: Wowww...Speechless...Gave necklace..

Hunar: Nice Special appearance...

Kunal ko hair cut  karaneka aur time nehi mila????Kisne taiyar kiya hai Kunal ko.. aj...looking half as handsome as other day...

Chudail a gayi..Khoon pine...Bhagooo...

Pehle Pyar ki pehli izhaar ki vat lagayi...ab Sangeet ki...really...Koi bhi yaad yeh loog puri meethas ke saath nehi de sakte kya? What is this crap happening between MR...

RIDZ: Hume tujhmein dayain dikti hai...bhag yaha se...Mohan ko guilt feel karane ke liye jan bhuj ke a gayi...Mummy toh ake tamasha karti...aur yeh ham logo ki ehsaas ki band baja rahi hai...

Edited by ankur281 - 20 July 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Dee_76kkkap00rmemadmisty85-Swetha-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76ankur281misty85

sahul Senior Member
sahul
sahul

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for wu.

Edited by sahul - 20 July 2012 at 8:46pm
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Woo Poo Hug

Aaj khush to bahut honge tum .. ke ur Bhanwra Monu is phinally getting hooked to a pretty PHOOL-gal aka Mirchi Madam Wink

But ye kya... ye Rondima ...kahan se tapak padi Pinch ... *satyanas.. ho.. beda garad ho iss Rondima ka* Angry

*biting nails* to see How Mirchi Madam takes the TRUTH - with a smile (for Monu) or with a whak (to Monu) Geek

PS: Kunal looks delicious Blushing [tho miss his longish hair]

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 July 2012 at 11:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shuhey.shafeegfatim30Dee_76kkkap00rsonu-monuFallen Angel-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index