Mitali and Parul

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have noticed alot of bashing and insulting of both these fine talented actresses .
that is simply degrading , come on guys
Kinshuk is an actor and someone like him would be comfortable with any actress be it an experienced or a new comer , Kinshuk would make them feel comfortable .
the reason Mitali is been replaced has not yet been known
why on earth are the fans fighting , go on and fight the producers , and writers ...
It will be Awesome again to see Kinshuk & Parul together , who said she will not be able to do Krishna's character
Mitali did justice to the character no doubt ... so can any other actress as this is their jobs
so why the fights about Parul & Mitali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

I have noticed alot of bashing and insulting of both these fine talented actresses .

that is simply degrading , come on guys
Kinshuk is an actor and someone like him would be comfortable with any actress be it an experienced or a new comer , Kinshuk would make them feel comfortable .
the reason Mitali is been replaced has not yet been known
why on earth are the fans fighting , go on and fight the producers , and writers ...
It will be Awesome again to see Kinshuk & Parul together , who said she will not be able to do Krishna's character
Mitali did justice to the character no doubt ... so can any other actress as this is their jobs
so why the fights about Parul & Mitali

don't want to bash anyone bt look jo kabhi is forum ki aaspaas tak nahi ayi woh aaj yaham akkar parul ko kya kya bol rahe hai .screw them
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Never bashed mitali on this forum or anyother forum and will never do it

but seeing people saying that is a B... what' the need of course Parulians will reply maybe without insults but they won't let their Parul being bashed and insulted without any reasons when she herself did say if she accept to b a part of Ab or not
Edited by SiRul - 11 years ago
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agreee with ou Taahair mitali and parul both are beautiful and wonderfull actress some may like kinrul sone may like  kitali so why u guys fighting both are awesome actrress and they look amazing with kinshuk so no comparison!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow U said it so beautifully Taahir . I compeltely aggree with u . But if it's out of limit then surely it is reqd to reply . Mitali is not been bashed but Parul is getting bashed which is wrong . She is an acrtress and If she is Entering in AB then why to bash her ? Go and Bash Prooducer and channel . 

Kinshuk Mahajan is BEST ACTOR and he is a CHEMISTRY MAGNET , I always said that abt him . he looks awosome with every girl or actress he worked. Both Kinrul and Kitali have their Fan following and There is no need  for bashing at all . Till now nothing is confirmed and Before that only they are saying Parul will not be able to do it . I mean how can u say tht She will not be able to do it ? Did she wrote it in some letter or what . 
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep, I agree. There should be know comparison between the two actresses, as both are extremely talented and beautiful in their own way. As I said in my other post that mitali has done an excellent job so far an Parul will also be outstanding and I'm looking forward to watching kinrul again.