Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

kaushik ! (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Kaushik was pretty good in C-09
I missed the first half hour of the show...Not sure if he already sang or not...But besided him and Vipul rest are just ave. singers..Kaushik and Vipul did fabulous rendition..Clap

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 July 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztuf

Blaze Newbie
Blaze
Blaze

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Kaushik is my fav singer out of the 8, and I'm supporting him to win Indian Idol 6! :D

And also, I think tomorrow Amitabh/Sohini are out 
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to say they picked very bad singers this yr...Last yr we had some good competition...Atleast with Sreeram there were couple other good singers...This yr it is not a whole lot new but recycled singers..
ksl0077 Senior Member
ksl0077
ksl0077

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Kaushik sang very well.

few singers are average at best. Though i would love to record devinder & Sohni in studio. great voice.
music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
It  is unfortunate that kaushik was eliminated today.

He is not a fantabulous singer, but, he is one of the tayyar singers along with vipul on this show.

His worst performances which have been rare are better than some best performances of others.

I guess, he has neither the face or physique to be a winner, which is what indian idol is all about . singing is incidental.LOL

Asha tai did not comment about him. I remeber she had nothing good to say about kaushik even in srgmp.

yesterday, amit and sohini were the worst and kaushik gets eliminatedLOL  good joke.

The least number of songs were sung  by poorvi and devendra. Do i detect a hidden message? No commentsLOL

Only salim commented during his elimination. Poorvi being in bottom 3 got more comments.

What a shame this show revels in mediocrity.Clap and are proud of it.

I am no fan of any singer, but if Indian idol cannot retain the best of the average singers, there is not much left to say about the caliber of this show.

I guess, they want to retain the ultimate classical singer, sohini, for the next round, the classical round.

Unfortunately, most of the singers on this show have decided to treat this show as a  classroom.

singers like devendra ritika, sohini, amit are yet in kindergarten, by the end of the show,  they will reach 4th standardLOL

This show is beyond redemptionLOL

Edited by musicmuse - 28 July 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31SudhaSangeetQT143Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
MM yaar if Kaushik is eliminated for not having II personality-physic than where does Vipul stand???

The ones who mentioned who are KG students than where would we rate Miss top 3 "Poorvi" eh Wink

She is not even in Preschool forget abt TOP 3...Anu hyped her so much when she was totally off sur last night...Soft songs are not her thing...She can yell and scream and have rockstar image...

II should have much more credibility than promoting mediocre singers as a winner this yr...

Kaushik and Vipul are the only good singers on this show IMHO...Sad to hear abt Kaushik getting eliminated...Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 28 July 2012 at 11:52am
SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i am really sad, i liked kaushiks singing...
but i knew they are looking cool looking contestant for tag of indian idol irrespective of how mediocre they sing...
Amit should have left...

judges are okie porvi is in her comfort dont and wants her to be...wow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

MysticAura Goldie
MysticAura
MysticAura

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
this is d reason y i dnt watch indian idol...
singing is no criteria...u should either be a looker or a chamcha of d judges...
that explains y poorvi n devendra r der(dnt bash me...in my brothers opinion shes a looker)
poorvi toh rehne do...i liked her confidence at the beginning of d season...but shes ok in one genre only n thats d grammy's singing style...
devenra...i seriously dnt get the hype behind him...he sings well AT TYMS...that is it...many tyms he was out of sur...why on d earth is asha bhosle rooting for him so much...agreed he has a good voice...bt u cant just let him get away d days hes sung bad...u need to be a good critic...

nd amit?to be honest...none of his songs were soul-rendering to me...
sohini?lucky girl...shes not bad but nor is she good...shayad uska number next hai...

my predictions:next person out wil be sohini,then amit n then ritika...finally it boils down to vipul,poorvi,devendra...n my gut says its poorvi...d title holder...Ermm...i want it to be vipul...hes better amongst the other two judges-favourites...

kaushik getting eliminated is expected,not shocking though...yahaan quality of voice,sur,taal doesnt matter...feel bad for d guy...he was good...bt sadly he wanted his voice to take him forward...which is WRONG according to  Indian idols legacy...
barring shreeram...i cant figure it out how d other Indian Idols won...

better to watch some saas bahu soaps than watching this injustice repeat season after season 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index