Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Today's Naadaan Parinde Performance (Page 2)

IB2014 Newbie
IB2014
IB2014

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shirani7

Didnt like it that much, i thought Sunidhi wasnt joking firstly but then she and Anu came with all their praise. I heard the almost perfect version of Sreeram on JJWS so maybe thats why i didnt feel Vipuls performance that much. I just remembered how amazingly Sreeram sung this song. With Vipuls performance the beginning was dull but towards the end i started to like it but still, the feel was missing. Otherwise Vipul is a very good singer!

Totally agree, after hearing Sreeram sing it on JWSS2, it seemed off on Vipul. He is a good singer, but the way Sreeram sang it kind of stuck, so I found myself comparing his performance to Sreeram's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannkkiittaashirani7Blossom5-MariaMars-

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I'm with most of ya'll...

he was good I guess.
But even I thought Sunidhi and Anu Malik weren't joking LOL

I'm under the impression that he got such epic reviews, because he sang a hella epic song.

The first half of the performance, I felt like he was sleeping through it to be honest..

I dunno, didn't dig it much personally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7Blossom5

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

I'm with most of ya'll...

he was good I guess.
But even I thought Sunidhi and Anu Malik weren't joking LOL

I'm under the impression that he got such epic reviews, because he sang a hella epic song.

The first half of the performance, I felt like he was sleeping through it to be honest..

I dunno, didn't dig it much personally.

Yes exactly the same thing also crossed my mind, felt like he was sleeping even my father said the same thing LOL
mdeepthi Newbie
mdeepthi
mdeepthi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Vipul was too good.The audience shouted crazily once more..once more and even Sunidhi turned back to see the audience before she said vipul was bad.
Blossom5 Goldie
Blossom5
Blossom5

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shirani7

Didnt like it that much, i thought Sunidhi wasnt joking firstly but then she and Anu came with all their praise. I heard the almost perfect version of Sreeram on JJWS so maybe thats why i didnt feel Vipuls performance that much. I just remembered how amazingly Sreeram sung this song. With Vipuls performance the beginning was dull but towards the end i started to like it but still, the feel was missing. Otherwise Vipul is a very good singer!
  I think Vipul along with Kaushik are the best singers this season but i wasn't pleased with Vipul's performance. I also heard Sreeram's rendition on JJWS (yeah i know this isn't the JJWS thread but Sreeram's the only other singer who performed this song on a reality show.) So the comparison is bound to happen. Vipul is a great singer  but the feel was missing and it sounded out of tune to me and what's worse is the judges were giving it endless praises, without suggestions on how Vipul could have improved (sur, feel etc.)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IB2014shirani7Dabulls23

Go to top