Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Can it get worse than this??? (Page 2)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by roshani45

shweta i officially hate cvs after todays episode. Ok they wanted to show sidhi signing divorce paper, richa is there naa, what was the need of showing veena maata blaming sidhi. Now sidhi will act so that chopras can hate her, for gods sake ,this is not parichay of chopra khaandan, who cares about them?? then y who much of importance to them?? 

I hate this "too much polarized feeling" thing

Either too much love or too much hatred!!!! completely illogical

shweta i would say too much obsession , before it was for aanad, then for sinal baby now for kunal , they  are  always  obsessed of someone. the worst part is the girl is listening to all these, she can give veena a reply naa , but noo , how can we disrespect BT trend ? Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156san_aishAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

so Kunal back on focus pre- leap meant he would be doubting sidhi, will again be friend Richa...his soft corner for Richa will be on high, the family would start accepting Richa , (after all she is the one who will  save Kunal, when their DIL could not.)..Veena would start pressuring Kunal to re-marry and Richa,, kunal will refuse , drink and then finally accept... so Kunal Kunal and Kunal... will be on focus..

if he doubts sidhi even for one second that will be the end of kunal chopra for me, ill say a final good bye to parichay. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Im sad aftr reading the lu.Nevr thought parichay would get such worse.What a waste of talents.
Nw all of us r waiting to watch whether kunal will smell smething fishy n reach to the truth.
Let's see as nearly 3wks lft for mid august.
:-(

naz1312mochas156AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i am sure this is just da beggining .parichay has the potential to get even more worse dan this in the coming epis...nd cvs will surely make it reach all the limits of being a pathetic show ...yeh toh bas shurat hai...

mochas156Shehnaz.KAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
if Kunal feels something is fishy ...then he would expose Richa and things will be sorted out so what will be there to show post leap.. my feeling is either he would come to know soon after sidhi leaves or he would never cone to know. but may meet sidhi 7 years later , pitted against each other in court .. then back to square one .. hate her to love her which will again take one year.i.e if  Parichay shutters are not down by then...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaranstuti123

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

if Kunal feels something is fishy ...then he would expose Richa and things will be sorted out so what will be there to show post leap.. my feeling is either he would come to know soon after sidhi leaves or he would never cone to know. but may meet sidhi 7 years later , pitted against each other in court .. then back to square one .. hate her to love her which will again take one year.i.e if  Parichay shutters are not down by then...

By then TRP's would have hit rock bottom!Then leap of 25 years!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
hi

the worst is yet to come, but we can make a difference by sendi msgs to fb and twitter. lets fight till the end, atleast we can say we put in 100% even if the result isnt in our favour

hope they never show kunal mu siddhi, 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

so Kunal back on focus pre- leap meant he would be doubting sidhi, will again be friend Richa...his soft corner for Richa will be on high, the family would start accepting Richa , (after all she is the one who will  save Kunal, when their DIL could not.)..Veena would start pressuring Kunal to re-marry and Richa,, kunal will refuse , drink and then finally accept... so Kunal Kunal and Kunal... will be on focus..

if he doubts sidhi even for one second that will be the end of kunal chopra for me, ill say a final good bye to parichay. Ouch

hope Kunal wont trust Richa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index