Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali's MU has to be cleared for peace!

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
There is only one way to bring peace into the RM... and that is for Anjali's huge misunderstanding to be cleared. 

Right now I want Anjali's redemption track more than I want Arnav's redemption track. Anjali needs to know how much Khushi suffered just so Anjali could be happy. Anjali needs to know why Arnav married Khushi. Anjali needs to know the FULL truth. She doesn't need to feel guilty afterwards but she seriously needs to know how innocent and wonderful of a person Khushi is. 

Arnav's redemption track will come sooner or later but right now Anjali needs to stop seeing Khushi as the villian of everything that is happening. 

I think that once she knows that her chotte married Khushi forcefully so that she could be happy, Anjali will definitely change her attitude. 

Once Anjali recovers, Mamiji's taunts are sure to decrease if not finish. 

As for Khushi, I just hope that she doesn't blame herself again for what Anjali said to Arnav. Knowing her, she will want to leave the RM again. 
However, this time I think she SHOULD leave the house. All of the Raizadas need to understand her value. 
Hopefully Arnav will support her and visit her often if not leave with her.

Today I really felt bad for Arnav. All Anjali used to want was a smiling and happy chotte but now she is being selfish even if she isn't realizing it. After all these years of sadness and gloominess in Arnav's life, he has finally found a reason to smile and colors have entered his life... but Anjali is taking those colors away even if it is indirectly. 

Edited by tptwi - 20 July 2012 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterDreamcatcherlovebadhanKasu4lyfeAparamegha

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yess me too!!! Now i want more of Anjali redemption track than Arnav! Its hight time she learns the truth and how much khushi sacrificed and went through so much just bc of Anjali and her happiness. Not even once did Khushi think about her self and her life. So anjalis redemption track should be greater and better than arnavs!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top