Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

an earnest request

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi all

i have been reading all posts about IPKKND lately and i have  seen a lot of people bashing the creatives...daljeet...akash...mami...payal...infact even ASR.i agree for a while after the marriage track...khushi trying to irritate ASR...was a little boring and irritating...but since the kidnapping track...it got interesting.

like gautam hedge said...its really difficult to put up a decent episode 5 days a week.Barun said...we are the same team...and we have good days and bad days...it will get better

im sure a lot of you loved anjali...and arnav anjali bro sis relationship...now what the hell is wrong with all u bashers

earlier it was mentioned that akash and payal were useless...now they have some role to play...and no u hate it.

TO THE BASHERS....get real people...grow up...there are other charecters too in the serial.please APPRECIATE the effort the actors(this includes barun and sanaya too),directors, producers, all the people in the sets have put. PLEASE DONT BASH THEM.

TO THE NON BASHERS....thankyou for appreciating the show...and PLEASE DO NOT REACT TO THE POST MADE BY THE BASHERS,

im not trying to hurt anyone by telling this...its just that i spoke my mind out...and being a true fan of IPKKND...i think i have the right.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top