gaya3sp thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever siddhi does to make kunal throw her out of his heart, will she be successful?????
itna sab kuch ek rishte mein mehsooz karne ke baad un dono ko alag rakhne mein kya richa kamyag ho payegi...

Y am i still feeling that separation may not happen...

having lived together and understood each other so well... in one second kunal will find out that siddhi is doing all this for him...

agar woh itna bhi nahi samajh paayega then i cannot say anything more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Kunal will definitely not doubt siddhi early on. However the track can go two ways

1. Kunal continues believing her but siddhi goes away before he manages to expose richas plan.
2. Siddhi may leave one baby with Kunal and create the impression that she abandoned the baby and that may make kunal dislike siddhi ðŸ˜­
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal shayad khud aisa kuch na kare... but CVs can make him do anythign
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kunal we know, whose parichay we got initially, the one we loved will never but the Kunal whose character has been totally assassinated can ..
i am more than 100% sure that  Sidhi will make him hate her ..and be friend richa and trust Richa once again..and sign the divorce papers...
and see something is not being copied from BAHL..she did not make him hate her before leaving and leap.
here she is making him hate her and leaving...