India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Ankhon Ankhon mein..Agni..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Epi starts with agam asking about the pic but finally natasha comes up with an excuse about buying the same necklace in rippan neck..agam gets angry hearing this and natasha tells him if he can hurry up as she has to go to the palace..agam irritated  and says why i'm bearing this attitude girl..i dont know myself..well well agam its your nimrit thats why..at first he was irritated same with nimrit lecture but will do everything she will ask him..its ditto happenning with natasha..

Back at the palace natasha without thanking him rushed inside.agam again angry saying what a spoilbrat cant even say thanks..about to go when he saw a box outside with nimrit/amrit pic together..he pulls it out from its frame and rip amrit pic away from nimrit..he becomes emotional staring at nimrit..seeing tej coming outside he puts the pic in a bag ..tej asked him wat's he is doing here and agam too asked same..at last agam in thought of why tej was here at the palace.the guard took the back inside and just then the kids too come for icecream party..they insist that agam comes inside and he chose that moment to  get back nimrit pic from that bag.
Natasha comes there and this couple should be called the nok-jhok couple now..they get started and  their little clash.about to leave nimrit asked him to stay for the kids..

Ankhon Ankhon mein..a game proposed by the kids and agni eyelock..so catchy...next light goes off ..  nimrit so lost staring at agam ..she tripped and agam instantly hold her hand preventing her from falling..another ankhon mein ankhon mein session and amrit walking in the corridor towards them..

All these situation of them meeting frequently and agam getting the same familiar feeling when close to natasha is leading to agam knowing natasha is nimrit..

Agni its a dil ka rishta and both seems to be attracted to each other..nimrit though being natasha with agam around her heart completely melts for him..same is happenning for agam he can be rude with her but once he touches her or look in her eyes his heart feeling is back..

Crossing fingers  soon agam gets to know the truth about  natasha is nimrit and the story takes a different turn..

Edited by saveeta24 - 20 July 2012 at 10:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimjignasha_1778loveagni..PlayfulKiss..Anurnalakshmi42--Saina--krithikas

jignasha_1778 Newbie
jignasha_1778
jignasha_1778

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Beautiful love the update thanx a lotStarWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Haye so sweet ...will catch epi sooon ..

Thanks Saveetha for briefing out Agam/Nats scenes

Nice post

saveeta24

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post. I think Agham will get to know that Natasha is non other than his wife Nimrit. Our show is not that dragging. Hence I'm hoping that  Agham will get know at least by next week.

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Definitely this one show where from the beginning no dragging in the storyline.. 

All going in good pace ..i think in upcoming epi agam will get to know about natasha being nimrit or else it will stagnant...

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Wow awesome post Savee...Clap

Episode was so beautiful and reading your post make me love agni more .

saveeta24

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
agam riding d bike is like john abraham riding d bike...wat a style n attitude...jus love it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index