Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Vulnerable Siddhi (Page 2)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Where is raj and seema...i didn't watch the episode...how they allowed her to speak like that...

dear whenever veena mata does her jaap , even our hero dent speak , no one has the guts to speak in front of veena maataji Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalarabicaDrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episodeCryCryCry . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and husband facing so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that its better if she leaves Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again.

She is such a nice person that it is so easy to love her , anybody will love her Heart
And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back Hug . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings only  and got in return the only thing she wanted i.e.  the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she said no regrets even if she died.

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life . Here it's too much Ghum with little Khushi.. Cry

Edited by mochas156 - 20 July 2012 at 3:01pm

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episodeCryCryCry . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that she should leave Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again. Angry

She is such a nice person that it is so easy to love her , anybody will love her Heart
And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back Hug . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings and got in return the only thing she wanted the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she can even die now. Heart

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life which I think is never going to happen In Parichay . Too much Ghum with little Khushi.. Cry

SIDDHI will never be happy unless with KUNAL!Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalarabicad.padminirainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
hi

my heart went out to siddhi too, i feel things are going to turn even worse, but i hope cvs show kunal support and trust her

norzar

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episodeCryCryCry . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and husband facing so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that its better if she leaves Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again.

And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back Hug . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings only  and got in return the only thing she wanted i.e.  the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she said no regrets even if she died.

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life . Here it's too much Ghum with little Khushi.. Cry

you spoke my heart, siddhi deserves happiness, i hope cvs dont separate siddhi from kunal and her
 kids. 

norzar

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
omg i cant tolerate this Veena mata.Angry

felt very bad for Siddhi.Cry  Cry  Cry she should leave this Chopra family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabica

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

very well said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
i hate veena...now i got to know from whom gaurav n raveena inherited their selfish attitude...its from their mother...i felt like slapping this women...

why is she blaming siddhi for anand's death...anand died bcz of fate n some extend richa...

its richa who destroyed both her sons...

if not doe siddhi...kunal would have been living in dark only...

now its bcz of this women...siddhi signed the divorce papers...

what a cheap family...

only seema...anand...kunal are sensible in that family...

i hate the family...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalmochas156stuti123

Go to top