Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mochas156

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episode😭😭😭 . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that she should leave Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again. 😡

She is such a nice person that it is so easy to love her , anybody will love her ❤️
And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back 🤗 . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings and got in return the only thing she wanted the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she can even die now. ❤️

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life which I think is never going to happen In Parichay . Too much Ghum with little Khushi.. 😭

SIDDHI will never be happy unless with KUNAL!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

my heart went out to siddhi too, i feel things are going to turn even worse, but i hope cvs show kunal support and trust her

norzar
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episode😭😭😭 . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and husband facing so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that its better if she leaves Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again.

She is such a nice person that it is so easy to love her , anybody will love her ❤️
And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back 🤗 . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings only  and got in return the only thing she wanted i.e.  the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she said no regrets even if she died.

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life . Here it's too much Ghum with little Khushi.. 😭

you spoke my heart, siddhi deserves happiness, i hope cvs dont separate siddhi from kunal and her
 kids. 

norzar
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg i cant tolerate this Veena mata.😡

felt very bad for Siddhi.😭  😭  😭 she should leave this Chopra family.
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episode😭😭😭 . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and husband facing so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that its better if she leaves Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again.

And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back 🤗 . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings only  and got in return the only thing she wanted i.e.  the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she said no regrets even if she died.

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life . Here it's too much Ghum with little Khushi.. 😭

very well said.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i hate veena...now i got to know from whom gaurav n raveena inherited their selfish attitude...its from their mother...i felt like slapping this women...

why is she blaming siddhi for anand's death...anand died bcz of fate n some extend richa...

its richa who destroyed both her sons...

if not doe siddhi...kunal would have been living in dark only...

now its bcz of this women...siddhi signed the divorce papers...

what a cheap family...

only seema...anand...kunal are sensible in that family...

i hate the family...