Posted: 11 years ago
Even though I am pissed with Siddhi for agreeing to leave Kunal my heart went out to her today. She becomes so helpless and weak without Kunal. And that crazy veena yelling at poor siddhi and that jerk Vikram acting all macho but not confessing his own mistakes in court.

When you re-unite post leap Siddhi and Kunal should move away. have their own home with each other and their kids. Seema and her daughters could also stay with them. But I want Veena and Vira to stay away from my SINAL
paradigm what that poor lady can do? that veena blamed her for the death of her first love too, no one can bear this yaar. 

yes i want sinal to move on , i want them to be with their kids, for of them can live somewhere else ,but  i know this is just my dream. 
Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by roshani45

paradigm what that poor lady can do? that veena blamed her for the death of her first love too, no one can bear this yaar. 

yes i want sinal to move on , i want them to be with their kids, for of them can live somewhere else ,but  i know this is just my dream. 

that was seriously below the belt. Siddhi lost her fiance on her wedding day and married his elder brother only ofr Veena's sake. Her conditional love and acceptance of Kunal played a major role in bringing him out of the darkness he had surrounded himself with

And she gets to hear this nonsense in return
Originally posted by paradigm

that was seriously below the belt. Siddhi lost her fiance on her wedding day and married his elder brother only ofr Veena's sake. Her conditional love and acceptance of Kunal played a major role in bringing him out of the darkness he had surrounded himself with

And she gets to hear this nonsense in return

exactly , she married the man she hated just to cure veena, how dare veena say the? heights of stupidity and insensitivity 😡vacant stand this more , god i dislike veena 😡
Where is raj and seema...i didn't watch the episode...how they allowed her to speak like that...
seriously my heart went out for her today, the pain  was so evident.. all her wannabe JSK completely vanished she was the cute innocent Sidhi we know , who loves her husband madly and passionately.. I just heard that one line of hers..that she can leave him but not break his heart...   I became emotional...heart wrenching...
really wish Kunal was there to give her a tight hug.. 
hoping  Kapil and shilpa stand by her...she needs them
Poor girl ...
Kunal is her strength yaar...
jab bhi woh roti hei tissue leke khada ho jaata hei...
aur when she cries so painfully he just hugs her and console her...
i could feeel the pain in her...

Very very emotional...
kaash kunal uske saat hota...
Originally posted by paradigm

that was seriously below the belt. Siddhi lost her fiance on her wedding day and married his elder brother only ofr Veena's sake. Her conditional love and acceptance of Kunal played a major role in bringing him out of the darkness he had surrounded himself withAnd she gets to hear this nonsense in return

did nt watch d episode.goin 2 watch it nw.o my god dis veena mata i hate her.poor siddhi.i wish kunal is wid siddh
Originally posted by sarakvp

Where is raj and seema...i didn't watch the episode...how they allowed her to speak like that...

dear whenever veena mata does her jaap , even our hero dent speak , no one has the guts to speak in front of veena maataji 😡

After today's episode I felt so much for Siddhi the character . Cannot stop crying seeing today's episode😭😭😭 . A pregnant woman doing anything everything to save her love and husband facing so much oppositions and more misunderstandings and sufferings  to come . Cannot  see her crying anymore .

Sometimes felt  that its better if she leaves Kunal and the Chopras to start life anew far from Kunal's Parichay and CVs Punishment again and again.

She is such a nice person that it is so easy to love her , anybody will love her ❤️
And she is such a simple and nice person that if anybody loves her and cares for her she cannot help loving that person back 🤗 . That happened with Kunal and the Chopras , she accepted them with heart so easily . But she has seen sufferings and sufferings only  and got in return the only thing she wanted i.e.  the love of Kunal , that's enough for her , she said no regrets even if she died.

She deserves much much better , whether it is with Kunal or somebody else . If more sufferings awaits her I sincerely wish (its just my POV)  she start a new life . Here it's too much Ghum with little Khushi.. 😭
Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago