India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A very good Episode. I have positive feelings only

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Before I came to the forum I was very happy, smiling like any thing. There are so many reasons for me to smile. Why all are so negative today? Who told that there wont be a rain sequence? Even if it does not happen in the show, why we become so desperate? Confused I mean I do believe that the rain sequence will be there, but if it will not happen than also I personally believe that the upcoming week will be a good one, a week full of love. Ok ok fine fine I will just stop my lecture and I will number the reasons for my belle belle mood.

1) Finally, now both Arnav and Kushi verbally (mutually)  accepted that that they are husband and wife. They both agree to the other that "I am madly in love with you".

2) Now Arnav also is aware about the negative things around. I am not telling he doesnt know anything before, but he was just neglecting it. Now he can easily understand that the reason behind the absence of smile from kushi's face, is not he, but the pressure she suffers from the surroundings. So from now he will try to erase that pain, when they will be in their own world. Will try to strengthen her against all odds around and Kushi can also support her husband to make his relation with his Di like past, with out much MU between them. From now he will not do any foolish act that can force his family think that at this worst condition of his Di he is just "openly" enjoying with his wife forgetting his Di just because of Kushi or rather "Gupta sisters." 

3) Above all today Payal stand for herself in front of her husband, she spoke for her and Kushi, she faced her husband's neglectanse.
I felt relived when I saw her like that. Yes I do want her to say some answers to her so called MIL also but its ok for the time being Akash needs more that Mami.

4) Anjaly talked about her inner feelings to her chote.... One of my biggest fear went out of my mind then, kushi separating herself from Arnav for Anjaly and Arnav in completely dark and believing that Kushi left him just because of his mis deeds and digging himself. Now nothing like that will happen. They mutually find any ways to get Anjaly out of her condition.

Then some of my very positive thoughts Big smile

Anjaly told Arnav everything changed from the time you started not answering my questions, she directly pointed to his marriage with Kushi, why he did that in such a hurry? So just think our dear chotte will just put his head on the lap of his loving di and tell, Di it was just for you and then narrate all the shyamu incident behind and the six months contract marriage, his warning to kushi about Akash- Payal marriage so and so and so. Then our Anjaly di will be our old anjaly di call every one from family tell all the story, then every one again start liking Kushi, but all will tell that Kushi can no longer stay in RM, then the remarriage track Embarrassed. How is it? cool na? so be happy friends...Hmmm in b/w we can add rain sequence when Arnav chup chup ke Kushi se milna ayegana? before marriage thub ek rain sequence tho bantha hai... how is my idea? Wink

Share your thoughts... Big smile  

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnasimran2697tinkoodollyanisa...AppleIphone.piepayel3004bluewater07deeptha93sslmay11Sarun_4everKasu4lyfezobsheh_Afrin_noreennorolimeyesonmeekiholoRitsritsapoorvaarnavsigridBarundeewani19naxathiraGodhuliLogon.MyriadOfHues.

apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Clap

and i felt arnav got annoyed with anjali today!Big smileBig smile

Edited by apoorvaarnav - 20 July 2012 at 10:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkoodollyMonsifa321thikuKasu4lyfenorolimalicekhan11eyesonme

thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
He get upset with her? Ya may be who wont, but now I want him to tell abt their marriage and then a remarriage track...then Shayamu can back...with the past of Arshi...
thiku Senior Member
thiku
thiku

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hai no comments any body thinking like me?
arshi_rox Senior Member
arshi_rox
arshi_rox

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
you forgot 1 point.
shyam has to come back also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thiku

meghanajain Goldie
meghanajain
meghanajain

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I am so pleasantly surprised to read your post - must be a very ardent fan and extremely positive person. But, dear come on they should have had romanced for sometime and then got disturbed. ASR could then have realized what his di is going through. What I hate is that CVs are playing with our emotions. They take us to the peak and drop us dead almost within few mins. This is not just one time, it has happened many times and its been a year dear - so hard to stay positive!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thikulaniland

noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
like this great positive post!!!!!!! thnks!!!!!!

glad you still think there maybe a rain sequence (if there isn't i don't mind as long as there are cute arshi moments like today)

your prediction of the coming ep sounds good too!!

waiting for next week!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikuKasu4lyfeeyesonme

aira02 Senior Member
aira02
aira02

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i dont kno bt i hve a feeling dat wen arnav goes back 2 his rum in monday's epi, khushi wll b waiting 4 him in dat pink saari!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lanilandthikuL4LuvbugSarun_4ever

Go to top