Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What you will do if in Anjali's situation?? (Page 3)

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
if i m @ Anjali situation ...as she trust both here but believing tht Shyam is nice cant do tht to her ...i would go with my husband or if i had to stay (dont know why) and if i upset like Anjali... than i wont talk to anyone but still try to find out why this happen? going flashback tht Khushi said tht her fiance name is Shyam and try to collect all  clues but THT IS SURE I WOULDNT INTERFERE MY BROTHER LIFE THT FOR SURE...CANT BARE IT LEAVE IT Simple funda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirbasito

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Originally posted by mahashivji

anjali place i wouldn't act immatured like this i would find out who is right who is wrong go to asr asking him about shyam then charge against shyam send him to jail and leave a happy life with family send both couple for honeymoon then after that godbari function forget about past start fresh.

if all this wld nt have happened she wld never have hurted khushi in her wildest dreams..she was with khushi like her own elder sis when asr was nt around..she was the 1st person to accept khushi when asr forcefully married her...
SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Originally posted by mepoba

Most of the cases it ahppens like what has happened with anjali..mu own bua even nw does nt allow my mom to be very close to my dad..she  makes it a point that my dad and my mom fight..see u find real life anjali;s in my place LOL

Yaar it happems in my house too I hate it when she comes in between them.This is one of the high reason Y I hate Anjali todayAngry

I'm not married yet,So for ur ans I will not come in between My bro & SIL relationship since I know how it feels when some one comes inbetween u & ur husband .Its hell believe me I've seen it.

And when I will be married  I will trust my husband as they say without trust there  is no love/relationship but will not have any blind faith in my husband so that I can't see the truth.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirbasitoLuv_isnt_classy

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepoba

Most of the cases it ahppens like what has happened with anjali..mu own bua even nw does nt allow my mom to be very close to my dad..she  makes it a point that my dad and my mom fight..see u find real life anjali;s in my place LOL

One of my friends sis-in-law got separated and have moved in with them...the drama she creates everyday to gain her brother's attention and to create rift between them will put the daily soaps vamp to shame...LOL
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I would hv left the house with my husband if i hd trust on mx
husband.
Sorry to say, whtevr sympathy i hd for her, i hv lost it due to her recent
bhaviour. I seriously dislike women who keep on crying just to
gain sympathy. End of the day, life is an ongoing struggle and we need to
fight it out. Rone se sirf yeh dikhaya ja sakta hain kf aah bechari hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBnirbasitoLuv_isnt_classy

Keertiacharya Senior Member
Keertiacharya
Keertiacharya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Each and every word of your post is absolutely correct and makes sense...
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
If ANJALI wants her husband she should go to him...If she wants comfort in life she should stay in ASR's house with her mouth shut...its as simple as that...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirbasito

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
First of all, I am a pretty strong person and seriously I am not dumb like Anjali.
Secondly , I have a twin brother who is not married and two elder brothers who are married to wonderful women and if I ever was in such a situation I would never blame my brothers, because I just love them so much and they all dote on me as I am the youngest and their only sister.
They would do any thing for me and so would I but I would never ever blame them for marrying the love of their lives if something like this happens with me.I value their happiness to much above everything else and I can be selfish but I am not as selfish as Anjali is and I just can't jeopardize my brother's marriage.

Edited by kookie2020 - 20 July 2012 at 11:46am

Go to top