Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What you will do if in Anjali's situation?? (Page 2)

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think that Anjali should act the way she is because it is very intense... the reason is that she loved her brother and her husband equally and it was very very intense love! She is torn... because they both have proof but it doesn't add up... Its not her fault... I can see why she thinks that because she turned up and saw Arhi at the wrong moments so she thinks he is drifting away from her but to the rest of the family and viewers he isn't... so I am with Anjali acting that way because she is naive and gentle so acting like that is more likely than... OMG ARNAV YOU KICKED HIM I AM SOOO OK WITH THAT NOW GO AND ROMANCE KHUSHI...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
we are not saying that anjali situtation is wrong..i know she is goin thru a lot..but man the when she was happy with her hubby never did arnav say tath di you have changed and all that...but now why does she need everyone to wait around her...the way she was acting in the car,,,my goodness...so drama...ek toh pregnant to kahin se nahi lagti and still show off...god i hate that women

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKsun2011nirbasitoLuv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i would go out with my loving husband.if i love him so much then i'll leave the house when he is thrown away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011nirbasitoOmNaMaSteOm

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
First off, no one is like anjali in real life.
Please. No one.
Secondly, forget brother- all your relatives have testified against Shyam and his plans of divorcing anjali.
Would you not believe your ownmami, sis in law, brother, NK, Payal and all these people who have openly testified against him suddenly?
These people aren't mad to just get up one fine day and talk about Shyam like that.
There is most obviously a reason.
Would you believe your husband blindly,or would a seed of doubt be planted in your head?
 NK, Mami, and arnav have known anjali longer than Shyam has.
Why would they lie to you if they didn't have. A problem with Shyam?
Forget about the married woman fact.
She is SELFISH, say what you will,
And can be happy for others only when she is in a happy place, unlike khushi, who is happy for everyone, no matter what her condition. 
Tags why we love khushi and are disliking anjali.
Her true and UGLY shades are coming out now.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011nirbasitosimran04OmNaMaSteOm

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

I dont know honestly.. But god forbid i never want to be in her situation..
WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Typically there is no smoke without fire..She should have spent some energy to investigate this fella instead of spending all her energy on crying and brooding.

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Guys I want to ask this question to married women specially, but anyone is free to comment...
What you will do if you are exactly in Anjali's situation???

I am married and I will say the following-

I dont know who (Husband/brother) is correct or wrong because of lacking of proof and I have immense faith on my husband so I will leave my brothers house with head held high although my brother is also very important to me. I think it is very normal in our society that when you have to choose between these two relations whatever the situation is you always choose your husband if you dont know the truth. Off course I will try to convince my brother in some other way. But if you choose to do the other way around i.e choosing you brother over husband and in case your husband is actually not wrong then the damage control in husband wife relationship is unimaginable (considering Anjali does not know for sure Shyam is wrong/right, only we know). But definitely I will not create problem between my brother and sister-in law staying in their house and leaving my husband behind (at the same time dreaming about him).

I just do not understand why she is still staying in RM while having immense faith on Shyam, she did not even think to call him where is he?????Shocked

The above question is for CVs...I know it is fiction show and anything they can show to craete drama, but I beleive IPKKND fans are crazy about this show because it is different and more convincing than other saas bahu shows....Am I right guys???

Anyway please let me know what do you think...

its very easy to talk before marriage bt after u  marry ur prioritioes change..or ur r made to change by ur parents..when a girl gets married the first advice given by parents is come hell may do nt give up husband's house...see here the case is difft anjali is nt doing anything purposefully the day she knows abt snakewa take it frm me she wl love khushi more than anyone..she wl like khushi's mother...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top