Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i would go out with my loving husband.if i love him so much then i'll leave the house when he is thrown away.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
First off, no one is like anjali in real life.
Please. No one.
Secondly, forget brother- all your relatives have testified against Shyam and his plans of divorcing anjali.
Would you not believe your ownmami, sis in law, brother, NK, Payal and all these people who have openly testified against him suddenly?
These people aren't mad to just get up one fine day and talk about Shyam like that.
There is most obviously a reason.
Would you believe your husband blindly,or would a seed of doubt be planted in your head?
 NK, Mami, and arnav have known anjali longer than Shyam has.
Why would they lie to you if they didn't have. A problem with Shyam?
Forget about the married woman fact.
She is SELFISH, say what you will,
And can be happy for others only when she is in a happy place, unlike khushi, who is happy for everyone, no matter what her condition. 
Tags why we love khushi and are disliking anjali.
Her true and UGLY shades are coming out now.😑
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know honestly.. But god forbid i never want to be in her situation..
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Typically there is no smoke without fire..She should have spent some energy to investigate this fella instead of spending all her energy on crying and brooding.
anjali place i wouldn't act immatured like this i would find out who is right who is wrong go to asr asking him about shyam then charge against shyam send him to jail and leave a happy life with family send both couple for honeymoon then after that godbari function forget about past start fresh.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: newyork2012

Guys I want to ask this question to married women specially, but anyone is free to comment...
What you will do if you are exactly in Anjali's situation???

I am married and I will say the following-

I dont know who (Husband/brother) is correct or wrong because of lacking of proof and I have immense faith on my husband so I will leave my brothers house with head held high although my brother is also very important to me. I think it is very normal in our society that when you have to choose between these two relations whatever the situation is you always choose your husband if you dont know the truth. Off course I will try to convince my brother in some other way. But if you choose to do the other way around i.e choosing you brother over husband and in case your husband is actually not wrong then the damage control in husband wife relationship is unimaginable (considering Anjali does not know for sure Shyam is wrong/right, only we know). But definitely I will not create problem between my brother and sister-in law staying in their house and leaving my husband behind (at the same time dreaming about him).

I just do not understand why she is still staying in RM while having immense faith on Shyam, she did not even think to call him where is he?????😲

The above question is for CVs...I know it is fiction show and anything they can show to craete drama, but I beleive IPKKND fans are crazy about this show because it is different and more convincing than other saas bahu shows....Am I right guys???

Anyway please let me know what do you think...

its very easy to talk before marriage bt after u  marry ur prioritioes change..or ur r made to change by ur parents..when a girl gets married the first advice given by parents is come hell may do nt give up husband's house...see here the case is difft anjali is nt doing anything purposefully the day she knows abt snakewa take it frm me she wl love khushi more than anyone..she wl like khushi's mother...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if i m @ Anjali situation ...as she trust both here but believing tht Shyam is nice cant do tht to her ...i would go with my husband or if i had to stay (dont know why) and if i upset like Anjali... than i wont talk to anyone but still try to find out why this happen? going flashback tht Khushi said tht her fiance name is Shyam and try to collect all  clues but THT IS SURE I WOULDNT INTERFERE MY BROTHER LIFE THT FOR SURE...CANT BARE IT LEAVE IT Simple funda
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahashivji

anjali place i wouldn't act immatured like this i would find out who is right who is wrong go to asr asking him about shyam then charge against shyam send him to jail and leave a happy life with family send both couple for honeymoon then after that godbari function forget about past start fresh.

if all this wld nt have happened she wld never have hurted khushi in her wildest dreams..she was with khushi like her own elder sis when asr was nt around..she was the 1st person to accept khushi when asr forcefully married her...
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mepoba

Most of the cases it ahppens like what has happened with anjali..mu own bua even nw does nt allow my mom to be very close to my dad..she  makes it a point that my dad and my mom fight..see u find real life anjali;s in my place πŸ˜†

Yaar it happems in my house too I hate it when she comes in between them.This is one of the high reason Y I hate Anjali today😑

I'm not married yet,So for ur ans I will not come in between My bro & SIL relationship since I know how it feels when some one comes inbetween u & ur husband .Its hell believe me I've seen it.

And when I will be married  I will trust my husband as they say without trust there  is no love/relationship but will not have any blind faith in my husband so that I can't see the truth.😊 
Aparamegha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mepoba

Most of the cases it ahppens like what has happened with anjali..mu own bua even nw does nt allow my mom to be very close to my dad..she  makes it a point that my dad and my mom fight..see u find real life anjali;s in my place πŸ˜†

One of my friends sis-in-law got separated and have moved in with them...the drama she creates everyday to gain her brother's attention and to create rift between them will put the daily soaps vamp to shame...πŸ˜†