What you will do if in Anjali's situation??

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I want to ask this question to married women specially, but anyone is free to comment...
What you will do if you are exactly in Anjali's situation???

I am married and I will say the following-

I dont know who (Husband/brother) is correct or wrong because of lacking of proof and I have immense faith on my husband so I will leave my brothers house with head held high although my brother is also very important to me. I think it is very normal in our society that when you have to choose between these two relations whatever the situation is you always choose your husband if you dont know the truth. Off course I will try to convince my brother in some other way. But if you choose to do the other way around i.e choosing you brother over husband and in case your husband is actually not wrong then the damage control in husband wife relationship is unimaginable (considering Anjali does not know for sure Shyam is wrong/right, only we know). But definitely I will not create problem between my brother and sister-in law staying in their house and leaving my husband behind (at the same time dreaming about him).

I just do not understand why she is still staying in RM while having immense faith on Shyam, she did not even think to call him where is he?????😲

The above question is for CVs...I know it is fiction show and anything they can show to craete drama, but I beleive IPKKND fans are crazy about this show because it is different and more convincing than other saas bahu shows....Am I right guys???

Anyway please let me know what do you think...
i am not married yet, but i will never come in between my bro and my SIL relationship, even when i going through a hard time!  will be happy seeing my family happy!
I am very close to my brother and I know that he would never, ever make up something as grave as that. I know for a fact that he wouldn't have even let the situation escalate to what Arnav let the situation escalate to. 

Now I am not married, but I do imagine the man I marry, I would have my all my trust placed in him. 

So if tomorrow all these accusations were to be hurled at him, and if he was thrown out of the house in that way. Then yes, i would be very confused about why all this is happening and leave with my husband. Because I chose to marry this man and spend my life with him  - through thick and thin. 

But I would not blindly place all my faith in him after that. I would still try to clear the air and try and find out what happened

Also if my brother's wife was accused of being the other woman; and my brother believes that she was the victim, then instead of feeling jealous of their relationship, I would try and piece the puzzle together. 

I would ask both my brother and my husband to prove their innocence.
I would try to find the evidence myself to know why this happened. 

And while i would be absolutely heart-broken. I know that my family would never make such accusations without having some truth behind it all - so no I would not just sit and ponder over what's broken. Rather I would try and find the reason before severing the ties of the relationship myself. 

The PH is poking noses at wrong places and expecting sympathy for Anjali
Most of the cases it ahppens like what has happened with anjali..mu own bua even nw does nt allow my mom to be very close to my dad..she  makes it a point that my dad and my mom fight..see u find real life anjali;s in my place 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Krani

I am very close to my brother and I know that he would never, ever make up something as grave as that. I know for a fact that he wouldn't have even let the situation escalate to what Arnav let the situation escalate to. 

Now I am not married, but I do imagine the man I marry, I would have my all my trust placed in him. 

So if tomorrow all these accusations were to be hurled at him, and if he was thrown out of the house in that way. Then yes, i would be very confused about why all this is happening and leave with my husband. Because I chose to marry this man and spend my life with him  - through thick and thin. 

But I would not blindly place all my faith in him after that. I would still try to clear the air and try and find out what happened

Also if my brother's wife was accused of being the other woman; and my brother believes that she was the victim, then instead of feeling jealous of their relationship, I would try and piece the puzzle together. 

I would ask both my brother and my husband to prove their innocence.

I would try to find the evidence myself to know why this happened. 

And while i would be absolutely heart-broken. I know that my family would never make such accusations without having some truth behind it all - so no I would not just sit and ponder over what's broken. Rather I would try and find the reason before severing the ties of the relationship myself. 

Yes I agree with you...I forgot to mention about how should deal with  my husband...offcourse I will not beleive him blindly after that but will try to know the truth...but leaving with him will be my first reaction in this situation...

First off, no one is like anjali in real life.
Please. No one.
Secondly, forget brother- all your relatives have testified against Shyam and his plans of divorcing anjali.
Would you not believe your ownmami, sis in law, brother, NK, Payal and all these people who have openly testified against him suddenly?
These people aren't mad to just get up one fine day and talk about Shyam like that
I would do what any smart person would do and ask for some proof!! But no matter what, I would never accuse my brother of changing after he got married/ be annoyed at him for romancing with his wife!
I think that Anjali should act the way she is because it is very intense... the reason is that she loved her brother and her husband equally and it was very very intense love! She is torn... because they both have proof but it doesn't add up... Its not her fault... I can see why she thinks that because she turned up and saw Arhi at the wrong moments so she thinks he is drifting away from her but to the rest of the family and viewers he isn't... so I am with Anjali acting that way because she is naive and gentle so acting like that is more likely than... OMG ARNAV YOU KICKED HIM I AM SOOO OK WITH THAT NOW GO AND ROMANCE KHUSHI...
we are not saying that anjali situtation is wrong..i know she is goin thru a lot..but man the when she was happy with her hubby never did arnav say tath di you have changed and all that...but now why does she need everyone to wait around her...the way she was acting in the car,,,my goodness...so drama...ek toh pregnant to kahin se nahi lagti and still show off...god i hate that women