Why's everyone so desperate for a rain sequence?!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like half the forum is turned off because there was no rain sequence - and you know what, there might not be one for a while - but we're still getting some fabulous scenes between Arnav-Khushi. Why do we need a rain sequence now? I for one believe that once a scene has been done, it's hard for it to have the same impact ever again in the show - once we get a rain sequence, it won't be the same the second time around. Once we get a consummation, it won't be the same the second time around. Do you think it's the right time for a rain sequence? I'm genuinely curious, why is everyone so desperate for rain romance right now? And how'd you want it to be shown so that it's 'perfect'.

I'd like one, sure; rain creates this passionate, intense atmosphere unlike any other - but i'm so over that stage where i'd giggle over some 'hawt' rain romance - rain for me is a symbol of something intense, a sharing of deep feelings - it's a mix of something soft and comforting yet sensual and encompassing  - i'd rather Arnav-Khushi share something special in the rain, not when both of them are burdened by a billion other things going on in the house right now. Maybe a face-to-face confession in the rain, or Arnav screaming out to Khushi that he's sorry for everything he's ever done, something BIG! THAT'S what i'd expect from a rain scene. Not some five minute romance or song that looks pleasing aesthetically but doesn't provide much to the context of the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh true..may be we r worried tht in waiting for same..our monsoon clouds will fly away!!!😭...n den wid tht perinial rainfall (read anji dii)  who needs a rain sequence!!!😕

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah true... Bt havent u seen thr vl b one article atleast in a day abt that.. Thy r misleading
noreen thumbnail
great post thnks!!!!

i don't know what the fuss is about a rain seqence and you have made great points regarding this 
i think even if one is shown again it can't beat the first one where khushi is drenched and arnav saves her from the car that was just raw emotions flowing from arnav/khushi
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shockalot

I feel like half the forum is turned off because there was no rain sequence - and you know what, there might not be one for a while - but we're still getting some fabulous scenes between Arnav-Khushi. Why do we need a rain sequence now? I for one believe that once a scene has been done, it's hard for it to have the same impact ever again in the show - once we get a rain sequence, it won't be the same the second time around. Once we get a consummation, it won't be the same the second time around. Do you think it's the right time for a rain sequence? I'm genuinely curious, why is everyone so desperate for rain romance right now? And how'd you want it to be shown so that it's 'perfect'.

I'd like one, sure; rain creates this passionate, intense atmosphere unlike any other - but i'm so over that stage where i'd giggle over some 'hawt' rain romance - rain for me is a symbol of something intense, a sharing of deep feelings - it's a mix of something soft and comforting yet sensual and encompassing  - i'd rather Arnav-Khushi share something special in the rain, not when both of them are burdened by a billion other things going on in the house right now. Maybe a face-to-face confession in the rain, or Arnav screaming out to Khushi that he's sorry for everything he's ever done, something BIG! THAT'S what i'd expect from a rain scene. Not some five minute romance or song that looks pleasing aesthetically but doesn't provide much to the context of the story.

But I guess it will be shown next week as per the Telly Buzz...