Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My sons reaction and he is only 9!!! (Page 3)

shaferoz18 Senior Member
shaferoz18
shaferoz18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
My little one is just 4.. u wont believe, i was watching yesterdays episode where Arnav holding khushi for a kiss.. My son said come on kissie.. come on.. I was likeShocked... even when i was watching the rerun he said the same thing...Tongue

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sroo

My son sometimes sits with me to watch the serial... his reaction to all anjali crying..."looks like arnav is stuck between two girlfriends, one he  wants to be with and the other one is not leaving him"

hello! if a 9 year old finds anjali's reactions odd guess the whole world raing eyebrows to her clingy behaviour is not at all odd

Out of the mouth of Babes!!
Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustforUpdates

I am sorry if I hurt anybody but at the age of 8-9 their understanding level is simple. They will find it annoying but for a mature person Anjali wasn't throwing tantrums.

When I was young I had different perspective about things when watched Chandani first time. When I watched the movie second time I was able to justify heroine's anger and her treatment to Hero.

Well, that said I don't understand why nobody is bothered about What the character of Anjali going through. She is not aware of complete truth. She has just lost someone whom she considered her god. If you see from her POV her brother threw her Jija out of house for his wife/on wife's words. Who is right and who is wrong is inot yet clear. We all know What her husband was but does she still know? And if she knows then also it is very natural for her to cling to her last and only support system.

Only thing fans wants is to leave ARShi alone but in real life you can't do that. You have to think about people around you and I have done that so know it very well. I and my hubby kept our wedding preparations low profile when actually we both wanted to shout at top of our voice for able to get married finally and still we maintained simple and straight for my roommate who was feeling low because she had broken relationship at that time.   

I think the problem here is not that Anjali wants his brother support. The issue is that what type of support is she seeking from him? And to what extent? She is definitely acting like an ex now a days. Ok ou think your brother lied to you so that he can spend time with his wife. Questioning him for this is fine. But why comparison? Why behaving to extremes? And why making star,ent that ou have fallen in love s you have changed. If arnav should forget everything and be with her only then I think Anjali should also forget everything and everyone and be with him only. 
Anjali's track has lot of potential but only if it is handled carefully. I dont think most of today's women can relate to such behaviour of Anjali. And in my opinion no sister would,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustforUpdates

I am sorry if I hurt anybody but at the age of 8-9 their understanding level is simple. They will find it annoying but for a mature person Anjali wasn't throwing tantrums.

When I was young I had different perspective about things when watched Chandani first time. When I watched the movie second time I was able to justify heroine's anger and her treatment to Hero.

Well, that said I don't understand why nobody is bothered about What the character of Anjali going through. She is not aware of complete truth. She has just lost someone whom she considered her god. If you see from her POV her brother threw her Jija out of house for his wife/on wife's words. Who is right and who is wrong is inot yet clear. We all know What her husband was but does she still know? And if she knows then also it is very natural for her to cling to her last and only support system.

Only thing fans wants is to leave ARShi alone but in real life you can't do that. You have to think about people around you and I have done that so know it very well. I and my hubby kept our wedding preparations low profile when actually we both wanted to shout at top of our voice for able to get married finally and still we maintained simple and straight for my roommate who was feeling low because she had broken relationship at that time.   

Your room mate did not cling to you saying you had betrayed her, you didn't love her any more, did she?

Anyone would be sad after a broken relationship, it would definitely be odd if they were not! But it doesn't mean you cannot see any one else being happy...

And Khushi and Arnav are not going overboard with anything! It was just a bouquet, a cake and a gift! No dinner and dance affair in a snazzy place, no weekend at a tropical paradise!

God help brothers of such sisters! 
priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
A big hug to your son. We should send this post to the production house and gautam hegde. We can then enjoy another weekend with his egoist comments
luckyarnav Senior Member
luckyarnav
luckyarnav

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks a tonn to your son for pointing this out.

I thght i was the only one going crazy thinking abt her behavior.

A big hug to him from my side.Hug
maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I watch the serial with my brother He is also 9 years old and he say " ye hamesha galat time per entry marti hai and i will kill her"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sroo

Go to top