India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs please make these changes ASAP!!!

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I'm NOT saying that make changes to the storyline..I trust you guys to show whatever you've planned, must be well thought of but PLEASE PLEASE let the characters stay true to their character..simply do not make this into another saas bahu serial. 

1) ASR-- Mighty ASR who is ruthless, intelligent, rich and powerful and who everyone listens to, in the house can't just stand there and listen to people especially mamiji insult khushi like,' gupta sisters this and gupta sisters that'.. NOOO, thats unacceptable and he loves her and gets angry at the slightest thing. He just stands there and listens to mamiji.. i honestly think that mamiji is the main head of the house and not ASR..afterall noone has the b*lls to stand upto her. Even ASR just doesn't open his mouth in front of her. If i was married to him, i wud've left him. Yes, you heard it right. I wouldn't take it. I want him to come clean and tell his whole family, how he tortured Khushi and forcefully married her and that it was his fault all along. Why only gupta sisters are being blamed for keeping the truth, why not ASR, he did too know the truth abt shyam..how come noone hates him.

2) Akash & Payal: Akash was so in love with payal that he stood up for her when he wanted to marry her and now now that he got what he wanted, he just abandoned her and listens to all the sh*t his mom says about his wife. Please grow a pair and tell her to F off..Payal needs to stand up for herself, not just one confrontation here and there and then again for 1 week, a meek mouse, then again one day, roar and then again shut up for a whole week.

3) Naniji needs to have a serious conversation with the rest of the family about what arnav said and give mami a stern warning as well.

I can go on and on but comeon today was very ekta kapoor serial for me.. i don't think the whole MU is even cleared..there's still so much stuff to come out in the open and although the serial wasn't bad but i feel like crying coz i had very high expectations about rain and romance and it was alet down. was this what all the spoiler ppl were saying..we were gonna be very happy this week and cv's have something in surprise for us coz i'm still waiting for that one surprise..:((

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vit001jazzpreetNasraManchilasun2011

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I agree with you.

Why this typical Indian serial unreasonableness for a show that is supposed to be "hatke" ?

It seems that the CVs see their Seeta storyline and have to fulfil their dream story at the cost of everything.

Lets be reasonable here - the Seeta sacrifice and Ram inadvertently forcing her sacrifice - doesn't have any takers in today's audience.

If it did, I would be watching Ramayan on TV and not IPKKND.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011.Brooke.

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I agree with u
I mean when Arnav brought Lavanya into the house and Nani said so much to her, Arnav stood up for Lavanya on countless occasions. And he claims he didn't love the girl. OK I agree, he didn't love her, but still whenever she was taunted he would always try and make her feel better.

However, Arnav doesn't seem to open his mouth at all when the his entire family taunts khushi just for pretty much existing. And he claims he loves her. Seriously why is this the case for Khushi??? Is it cos she isn't Lavanya who tried hard to "fit in".

Don't get me started on Anjali.

I agree she was the one who made Arnav voice out most of his feelings in many occasions, however she is the same girl who threatened Khushi with the 1 lakh contract again to make her train Lavanya so that Nani can accept her. Anjali did this despite knowing how arnav hates khushi for the sake of HER family.

Amidst all this Khushi was always the person to be blamed. She was ridiculed by Mami, Lavanya and Arnav when she worked there. Still no one seemed to care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vit001suhanee_06sun2011

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much..excatlymy point..i can't stand the ridicule made by MAMIJI anymore towards either khushi and payal and akash & arnav need to stand up..i was seething with anger at mami today..enough is enough yaar..its the cv's fault..they need to come up with better writing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi101

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top