India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss HAAL ko kya naam doon?

forumgirl IF-Rockerz
forumgirl
forumgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Seriously!  I was waiting for 23.5 hrs like a mad woman to see this ???  When it started had a good feelin that its gonna be a terrific episode. Yes , except for arhi it absolutely terrified me. I was having this weird look on my face for the other half after the hug. My dear CVs pls allow arhi to complete that never ending trial show of getting kissed. Now WE WANT A PERFECT one!!!!  Ill probably hit my head somewher if we see them TRYING to kiss again!! Haan nai toh!!! 
YOU NEED TRPS?? GIVE US LOVE AND ONLY LOVE :D and pls pls don make anji cry like this the whole time. Dalijeet dint stay back jus to cry chotte chotte  24/7. Pls give her role some justice.  
P.S - I LOVED HOW HE pUlled her into a TIGHT hug :) that was amazingly cute :)  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-asumasanarshi1986Kasu4lyfe-Anks-crazzyhrt

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I think viewers is starting loosing patience for this almost kiss thing...I would suggest dont show us anymore until this dramatics are not calm down..

naam doon... behaal patience ...

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
same here Cry
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ufff idk what to say anymore!!! They are driving us crazy and torturing us big time! After waiting for like forever and not being able to sleep at all thinking about arshi and todays episode im just shockeddd! It was sad and disgusting that once again they showed the same scene with anjali crying and upset. After waiting for like 24 hours we mostly got to see anajlis rhona dhona again Angry Im so sick of anjali and arnav scenes why cant they show anjali with nani ji, mami, akash, payal, or even hp! Ruined my day and my weekend!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top