India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Only good thing

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Veena you schizophrenic crazy woman. Siddhi didn't kill Rohit. Your selfish daughter's equally selfish husband Vikram fought with him

Vikram, even if Rohit is dead dont u think its high time you confess about your fight and at least get Kunal out. Aur are you too busy enjoying your new zindagi with Dumbeena

Siddhi woman, you want to return Kunal to his family but what about Kunal''s life and happiness. What about your baby??? You dont even know till now that you are having twins. So who will get custody of the child..

So as predicted Siddhi is going to try and make Kunal hate her. Only good thing, they'll have to show Kunal aka samir on screen to show him hating siddhi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhiPopo.SilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
for me good thing was Sidhi did not take 3-4 episodes to sign the divorce papers, just  2 FB, one marriage and one of jail..hopefully Kunal will be out of jail by wed or Thursday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I seriously want a seperation track but not btw sinal but btw sinal and chopra family...they are acting goody goody...but they are worst than thakrals...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhipalzsAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes , Samir will be back in full form. But we have lost so much for this to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I was ranting for Kunal to come out of jail but now  when it is going to happen , i just dont want him to come out..its better to see SINAL away from each other but still loving each other rather than staying together and hating each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ah its turning out as a typical kekta serial hate se milan dard bhari pyar , pyar se ek hote phir bhi regrets aur rishta tootne time pe pyar ka izhar aur miya biIWI KE pyar me pagal, lekin pati ka ateet karegi biIWI ke pxar se sauda aur biwi banegi bgtdevi tyagi mata aur buri banneki koshish me lage rahegi, miya ko bacheneki chakar me b4wi sahegi pagal pariwar walonki nafrat aur ek din chod ke chali dil pe p thar rak ke 5 sal bad ek ya do bacche, miya yaha biwi bache waha hogi milan bacho se bapka
http://www.india-forums.com/new_post.asp
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
aur bap karega dosti out of the blue biwi miya takrate hai aur phr nafrat bhari pyar doriyan bechaini phhr hogi sach ka samna pardafash maha muqabla miya bii wi bacho ke sat., in sab mei jis tarah se kunal kaisa apni zindagi me age badna sekega aur sach janne ke liye kya karega tanha rehke esab hai parichay aur drama trp mata ki jai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top