Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NOTE TO THE CVs (Page 8)

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight99

Thanks for the post! The thought that a sister would grudge her brother's happiness is just not right.
I know she is angry and depressed but the tantrum that she threw was just disgusting. The tantrum doesn't mean that she's depressed. I would get the depression if she was quiet but the not eating the dawai because she doesn't want to and closing the door is just beyond normal behavior.

Just imagine that Arnav almost kissing Khushi can result to this. What if they actually do something? 

The story is disgusting me and I am just watching to see Barun and Sanaya act just because for some reason I have grown attached to them. 

Payal needs to just ditch her husband and mother-in-law and leave. Khushi needs to leave. 

I hope someone listens to your proposal! I do not want a story with a jealous sister. That is beyond disgusting.

The newest article out used a few words that might give us a clue -
"...
Though we understand that she has indeed suffered a big loss but under all circumstances a sane person is expected to abide by the just and refute the one who sides injustice."

Since they have already provided a small future track for the show - Khushi leaving Rm- I believe they are privy to the information that the track being adopted for Anjuli is of a mentally imbalanced person.
Hence, we are all gnashing our teeth while they waste episodes proving to us that Anjuli is deranged though we've known this fact for about a year now.

As for Aakaash and Arnav - they need to grow some b*lls.
Women do no deserve such spineless husbands.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 21 July 2012 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Ash95

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Dekhna hai tho dekho!!!!LOL

What a horrible to say! since veiwers make a serial popular.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Jayne.DontKnow.

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
How very well said...
I cannot believe so many people are flipping channels when Anjali comes on screen. 
If I were Star Plus I would be very worried and giving PH and Gul company a very hard time as to why are they driving away Star Plus viewers to other channels?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL/POST THIS THREAD AND DISCUSSION TO GUL AND STAR PLUS .
I dont  know how to do it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortieJaynetvbuf

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Aft reading ur post all i can do is ROFL

I am sorry i know u were serious but tuning into a serial on SITARA channel & expecting all this. This is what ll happen to sane/normal people if they keep watching poison ivy DIlusional DI for a long time.

Dear i can only sympathize with u. If u go by the track record of this channel & this PH all that u & i can do is switch channels Ouch

DUH!!!!!

Jayne

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Aft reading ur post all i can do is ROFL

I am sorry i know u were serious but tuning into a serial on SITARA channel & expecting all this. This is what ll happen to sane/normal people if they keep watching poison ivy DIlusional DI for a long time.

Dear i can only sympathize with u. If u go by the track record of this channel & this PH all that u & i can do is switch channels Ouch

DUH!!!!!

That's the very thing, isn't it?
Either we'll go insane along with SP or they'll acquire a few sane gray cells that continue the good fight.

Considering those few sane cells managed to produce the 'Nuyee So-ch' ads, I am applying to their sanity.

Jayne

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Jayne i have ranted on so many threads that i can actually declare i am all ranted out Angry

I really have no clue as to why the PH and the writers are willing to risk everything to persist in a track that is going to spell certain suicide for all and if it is just to assuage egos then i think time this serial did shut shop
I am not that crazy to demean myself enough to willingly play along with their mind games and by throwing in some mindless romantic nonsense that compromises even more the dignity of KKG so viewers will shut their mouth  is just not worth it any more
I am not some hormonally supercharged teenager or hormonally dry charged cougar to be placated with a love scene of ASR smirking and manhandling his way  so  the personal fantasy is sublimated
 I doubt KKG will go grow anything right now she is just he eyepleasing trophy wife arm candy to be trotted out whenever the TRP's hit a low or Anjali needs a break
Time for me also to give a break to this serial and yes see if you want to see and we will see the TRP on wednesday for sure 

Watch EHMMBH its realy a good  serial...good story line and acting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortieJayne

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree more

Jayne

Go to top