Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NOTE TO THE CVs (Page 6)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Jayne i have ranted on so many threads that i can actually declare i am all ranted out Angry
I really have no
clue as to why the PH and the writers are willing to risk everything to
persist in a track that is going to spell certainsuicide for all and
if it is just to assuage egos then i think time this serial did shut
shop

I am not that
crazy to demean myself enoughto willingly play along with their mind
games and by throwing in some mindless romantic nonsense that
compromises even more the dignity of KKG so viewers will shut their
mouth is just not worth it any more

<font face="Verdana">I am not some hormonally supercharged teenager
or hormonally dry charged cougar to be placated with a love scene of
ASR smirking and manhandling his wayso the personalfantasy is
sublimated </font>

I doubt KKG
will go grow anything right now she is just he eyepleasing trophy wife
arm candy to be trotted out whenever the TRP's hit a lowor Anjali needs
a break

Time for me also to give a break tothis serialand yes see ifyouwant to see and we will see the TRP on wednesday for sure

<font color="#0000CC" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I do understand your plight. It is one which we all suffer. (Those with more than air and Arnav between their ears, at least.)

I do think the problem is with a team of mainly male writers.
Women, by themselves, are a whole lot more progressive in their thoughts.
Men, especially Indian men, by nature, tend to be regressive; wanting control of everything at all times.

If more women were writing, considering they live in big cities and are themselves employed, they'd write a whole lot more empowering story lines.

Jayne
</font>

Which is what puzzles me so much.
This is Gul Khan's story. Or I thought it was before she sucumbed to every little demand-TRPs actors and even writers.

Edited by Firebolt - 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuninonasiJayneLadyLaLa

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
im so unhappy i came too late to this post

HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hiya JaynieHug

And a big hug to my other loviesHug

What was that???i cannot believe I see the creepy crawly love for one's brother ...so he is in love !!!! big freaking deal...

You know lovie right now I have no words to express the disgust I feel...put it this way it is paramount to a person being molested on the street and I am just watching that...thats how disgusting I am feeling right now...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Khushi and Payal get out please...the whole show is going to end soon with this new Did ki Saut story anyway

Erika1JayneLadyLaLaSanzBarbie

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I want to Hug you for this post! 

If the CVs followed your advice, TRPs would go through the roof...more importantly, we deserve this for being loyal fans who stuck with the show no matter what crap they churned out to us. 

However, I believe they are too arrogant (see GH) to give in to the fans demands. They want to shove didi ki saut down our throats whether we like it or not. If they change it now, it will look like a sign of weakness. They don't realize that we are all on the same side and mean well.

The only hope is that Star Plus steps in and tells them to get their crap sorted out. There's a reason why this show was picked up only after it was changed to IPKKND, a story about two lovers. So why go back to the plot that was never meant to be now when the lead pair is a superhit? They are not only cheating the viewers but Star Plus as well. I badly want the TRPs to hit 2.0s. Please send your post to Star Plus. 

I think you are right.
The only hope is Star Plus.
Which causes me to shudder, coz they green-lighted shows like 'Vahu', 'lanp & Wick', Pratiguya, etc. all as regressive as they come.

The blind leading the lame?

Jayne

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniAmazingAmyLadyLaLa

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
i liked the last line in parenthesis..sorry for the late response

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hiya Jayne Hug  The less spoken about Anjali the better... this lady has begun to irritate me now... Initially I was one of those who sympathised with her... I felt sorry for her predicament and was defending her behaviour vehemently on the forum... but now it has gone a bit too far... today I found she was trying to vie for ASR's affection and was resenting Khushi's presence in his life... why else would she cry and shun ASR away? She found ASR had returned home to spend some private moments with his wife and according to her this means he has drifted away from her and is now a changed man ... that sounded a bit illogical to me... what was she expecting.? A man's relationship with his family is bound to change when he marries... he has to share his time with his wife too... Why can't Anjali understand this? Didn't she do the same when she got married? Did ASR or Shyam ever complain about her not spending enough time with them?

If she is ill, others should stop dancing to her tunes and take her to a doctor... please spare us the drama and her tantrums... She is well aware what is going around her... she can see the effect she is having on others too... I wouldn't be surprised to see both marriages ending in a sour note just because our Darling Di the Tragedy Queen wants attention... Pray tell me, how many family members are needed to convince her to take her medicine...?  BTW what is she on? what are they medicating her for?

Regarding the romantic scenes,  ASR tricked Khushi into hugging him... I found that a bit distasteful... ... he deliberately created a situation to cause fear in Khushi... that's not playing the game fairly...  also, bruising someone in the name of love is not my cup of tea... I am glad Khushi told him in no uncertain terms how she felt about his behaviour yesterday... Winning through tricks is not true winning... I did not know he had to stoop so low to win his wife... that's not a fair game at all.. I know some will say all is fair and love and war... So would it be okay if Khushi too tricks him into doing things her way?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 20 July 2012 at 5:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Jayne

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hiya Jayne Hug  The less spoken about Anjali the better... this lady has begun to irritate me now... Initially I was one of those who sympathised with her... I felt sorry for her predicament and was defending her behaviour vehemently on the forum... but now it has gone a bit too far... today I found she was trying to vie for ASR's affection and was resenting Khushi's presence in his life... why else would she cry and shun ASR away? She found ASR had returned home to spend some private moments with his wife and according to her this means he has drifted away from her and is now a changed man ... that sounded a bit illogical to me... what was she expecting.? A man's relationship with his family is bound to change when he marries... he has to share his time with his wife too... Why can't Anjali understand this? Didn't she do the same when she got married? Did ASR or Shyam ever complain about her not spending enough time with them?

If she is ill, others should stop dancing to her tunes and take her to a doctor... please spare us the drama and her tantrums... She is well aware what is going around her... she can see the effect she is having on others too... I wouldn't be surprised to see both marriages ending in a sour note just because our Darling Di the Tragedy Queen wants attention... Pray tell me, how many family members are needed to convince her to take her medicine...?  BTW what is she on? what are they medicating her for?

Regarding the romantic scenes,  ASR tricked Khushi into hugging him... I found that a bit distasteful... ... he deliberately created a situation to cause fear in Khushi... that's not playing the game fairly...  also, bruising someone in the name of love is not my cup of tea... I am glad Khushi told him in no uncertain terms how she felt about his behaviour yesterday... Winning through tricks is not true winning... I did not know he had to stoop so low to win his wife... that's not a fair game at all.. I know some will say all is fair and love and war... So would it be okay if Khushi too tricks him into doing things her way?

Considering that CVs have not only been turning a deaf ear to our disgust with the Anjuli-Arnav (sick) love track, but pelting us with epithets and f*ck you attitude (hormonal auntyjis, menopausal women with raging teenage hormones, etc.), I am actually trying to see how this show can still be salvaged as at least 'Nuyee So-ch'.

True, depicting incestuous sis-bro love is 'Nuyee So-ch', so I'll grant them that.
But we do want to see something that we'll all be able to digest as well, not just they.
Therefore, the suggestions to have Khushi and Paayull leave to preserve their dignities at least, and make independent lives for themselves. Hopefully, they can also find more deserving loves.
If not, we'll be perfectly happy with a life lived with self-respect.

CVs can then happily write as many love scenes between the bro and sis pair as they want and we won't complain.
We won't watch either, but we won't complain for sure.

Jayne

evenjleena28swetha_chLadyLaLatvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Note to the CVs

Cut the crap.

We live in the 21st century.  A big portion of your viewership is NRIs.

Get a grip on reality.  Do you think we want to see a Ram-SIta rehash ?  There are plenty of old Ramayan tapes for that.

Don't you understand us yet ?  We have over 5000 pages of posts on IF.  We DON'T want to watch a saas-bahu serial.  Anything left to differentiate IPKKND from any one of the saas-bahu dramas being currently shown on TV ?

Have you lost it ?
  AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisktjaevenjleena28thechaigirlCetronia

Go to top